Why do blacks make worse grades?

emilseine

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2022
I have a friend who told me that her daughter goes to a preppy school in Frisco, TX. She claims that the black people there make lower grades than the white kids in high school. How could this be? If they grew up in a nice area and had all the advantages that whites had then how could they score worse on their grades?

I have a friend who told me that her daughter goes to a preppy school in Frisco, TX. She claims that the black people there make lower grades than the white kids in high school. How could this be? If they grew up in a nice area and had all the advantages that whites had then how could they score worse on their grades?
i delivered mail to a black neurosurgeon and one who was a phd in inorganic chemistry....and to many white guys who worked lower labor type of jobs....

Oh no doubt that there are intellectuals in every race. Yet why do they score lower on their grades at a high school that is preppy? They grew up in these areas and attend school with rich kids,

i delivered mail to a black neurosurgeon and one who was a phd in inorganic chemistry....and to many white guys who worked lower labor type of jobs....
Now I get that most go to bad schools and are in the ghetto, but not these african americans who went to school in frisco tx. It's a good high school with preppy ppl but has a black population, so if they grew up in the same area and scored less, how is it they're getting bad grades?

It's a real mystery, isn't it?

Oh no doubt that there are intellectuals in every race. Yet why do they score lower on their grades at a high school that is preppy? They grew up in these areas and attend school with rich kids,
were i went to school they had a lot of subpar white kids...and it was in a solid upper middle class area....some of them could barely read...and yet they graduated....

were i went to school they had a lot of subpar white kids...and it was in a solid upper middle class area....some of them could barely read...and yet they graduated....
Would you base all grades off this school in Frisco? Is it a good indicator of how blacks are?

There are studies suggesting it's genetic. (but scientists won't discuss the findings because it's career suicide)
Also, academic achievement isn't nurtured in the black community like it is with white, and especially asian families.
Another factor is the Affirmative Action program puts black students in schools they wouldn't qualify for if entrance was based on grades instead of race.

Last edited:
Her daughter would be violating the law if she had access to that information. A child's grades are of no business to anyone but the child and the parents.

If it's public information, then it's everyone's business. Don't be racist.
Yeah they printed out the grades on report cards, not individually obviously but showed how the races scored. But you're right this is just one incident and it can't account for everything. Did I mention I'm a liberal?

Forum List

Back