Why do Blacks support the DNC?

Democrats supported slavery, Republicans freed the slaves: Left says Republicans are racist

Democrats built the KKK: Left says Republicans are racist

Republicans overwhelming supported civil rights; the Democrats did not: Left says Republicans are racist

Left say Republicans are racist. And the Democracks still don't get it.

They like to be di9fferent than all the black people around them.
I know many whites that are the same way.

They believe the claims that Trump makes about helping blacks. Any help he has provided minorities has been over ridden by him empowering white supremacists, neo-Nazis, KKK.

They see opportunity in that very few blacks support Trump. Trump and MAGA provide opportunities to blacks to try and improve the MAGA image of being white supremacists.
Have you ever posted a comment that didn't have Trump and/or MAGA in it?

Democrats supported slavery, Republicans freed the slaves: Left says Republicans are racist

Democrats built the KKK: Left says Republicans are racist

Republicans overwhelming supported civil rights; the Democrats did not: Left says Republicans are racist

Left say Republicans are racist. And the Democracks still don't get it.
Republicans and Democrats have flipped on race over the past 50 years.
In the past white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis etc. supported Democrats and many were Democrats.
Now, white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis etc. , support Republican and many are Republicans.
There has not been a President or Presidential candidate, that the white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis etc. have so enthusiastically supported as they support Trump.

Republicans and Democrats have flipped on race over the past 50 years.
In the past white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis etc. supported Democrats and many were Democrats.
Now, white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis etc. , support Republican and many are Republicans.
There has not been a President or Presidential candidate, that the white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis etc. have so enthusiastically supported as they support Trump.

Bullshit

They believe the claims that Trump makes about helping blacks. Any help he has provided minorities has been over ridden by him empowering white supremacists, neo-Nazis, KKK.

They see opportunity in that very few blacks support Trump. Trump and MAGA provide opportunities to blacks to try and improve the MAGA image of being white supremacists.
Maybe because

Oh, I get it. Is this what you mean?

Correct. Jews in name only are annoying
….and they’re also as nasty as hell to Jews who won’t vote their leftist way. The Republicans are being made to feel unwelcome in less religious synagogues, and some are leaving. When I told a Democrat Jew that they are losing members with their intolerance to Republicans, she said “good….I’d rather have a smaller congregation with just Democrats than to have a larger one with Republicans.”

….and they’re also as nasty as hell to Jews who won’t vote their leftist way. The Republicans are being made to feel unwelcome in less religious synagogues, and some are leaving. When I told a Democrat Jew that they are losing members with their intolerance to Republicans, she said “good….I’d rather have a smaller congregation with just Democrats than to have a larger one with Republicans.”
What a bitch. I have zero tolerance for those on the Left these days.

All leftists are nasty.

Forum List

Back