Why do Blacks support the DNC?

what are their choices?

This should be good.

BTW, do you think they are smart enough to get a voter ID?

You already want to keep them in the poorest run school districts.
Yes I think I'm smart enough to get a voter ID. I'm also smart enough to know when Republicans are trying to disenfranchize black voters by looking up ways black voters are more likely to vote and what IDs they are more likely to use to vote and then trying to get those methods and IDs eliminated for use in voting like North Carolina Republicans did when they "target black voters" with surgical precision. That's a direct quote from the Court.

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Law Targeted Black Voters

the republicans left a long time ago. They don't usually run a candidate anymore. Let the blacks live with their choices. It's amazing you think blacks are inadequate and blame the people who have no influence to their lives. How do you live with yourselves?
Inadequate? I think they’re been quite adequate in determining that the Republicans aren’t offering them much.

Black Americans know what its like to be persecuted by the law and so of course they will get behind President Trump....

Yeah and a lot of them are actually just as big of patriots as we are. That's just usually from the ghetto that they're the thugs.

What about the Black MAGA men?
Black MAGA men follow Trump for other reasons than the pathetic white male supporters.
White female MAGA supporter support Trump mainly because he promises he will make everything fair to white people in the USA.

Isn't that what your claim is, moron? 😄 You forget your comment about Alexander Hamilton already?
Found a picture of you hanging out in Jamaica:
CutPaste_2023-08-21_14-42-13-309.jpg

Black MAGA men follow Trump for other reasons than the pathetic white male supporters.
White female MAGA supporter support Trump mainly because he promises he will make everything fair to white people in the USA.
What are the reasons Black MAGA men support Trump?

They like to be di9fferent than all the black people around them.
I know many whites that are the same way.

They believe the claims that Trump makes about helping blacks. Any help he has provided minorities has been over ridden by him empowering white supremacists, neo-Nazis, KKK.

They see opportunity in that very few blacks support Trump. Trump and MAGA provide opportunities to blacks to try and improve the MAGA image of being white supremacists.

What are the reasons Black MAGA men support Trump?
They like to be di9fferent than all the black people around them.
I know many whites that are the same way.

They believe the claims that Trump makes about helping blacks. Any help he has provided minorities has been over ridden by him empowering white supremacists, neo-Nazis, KKK.

They see opportunity in that very few blacks support Trump. Trump and MAGA provide opportunities to blacks to try and improve the MAGA image of being white supremacists.

Forum List

Back