Why do Blacks support the DNC?

I am saying MAGA men are what Votto says blacks are.
Whether blacks are that way does not matter.

Weak, fearful white men support Trump because he says he will help them.
Many minorities support the Democratic party because they indicate they wi8ll help with the challenges of minorities.

What is the difference.
What about the Black MAGA men?

Showing improved results is easier to do when you're allowed to choose your students.
More reading, less teacher's union propaganda

"Charter schools produce superior student gains despite enrolling a more challenging student population than their adjacent TPS."

I didn't. That's what makes deriving any actual benefit from them impossible.
So what you are saying is education can only be done in one uniform way..any other approach is incapable of producing good results for students? Why do you think that is the case?

😄

Honestly. If you're going to be a racist, why not a proud racist? Why this silly shit?
I think stereotypes are funny because they have a bit of truth to them. Nothing I say here is racist...unless the light-hearted jabs @ whites you make are considered racist.
Get a sense of humor.

More reading, less teacher's union propaganda

"Charter schools produce superior student gains despite enrolling a more challenging student population than their adjacent TPS."
Did you read it through? This was the first time charter schools outperformed public schools. All the pervious studies they hadn't and even in this one improvement was dependent on your location. I'm sure you'll be surprised to find that the majority of the charter schools who did worse than public schools were largely in Red States. They also did worse over all when dealing with students with learning disabilities.

Charter Schools Are Outperforming Traditional Public Schools: 6 Takeaways From a New Study

While the charter schools studied in the report had a superior performance on average, students didn’t improve across the board compared with their peers in traditional public schools.
Some states—like Maryland, New York, Rhode Island, and Tennessee—saw drastic improvement in the latest study. Rhode Island saw the largest growth, with students gaining 90 days of learning in reading and 88 days of math over their peers in traditional public schools.

Other states—Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Utah—saw charter school students lose days of reading, with Oregon losing the most, 18.5 days.

And in nine states—Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah—charter school students lost days of learning in math compared with their peers in traditional public schools. Ohio charter schools saw the largest drop in learning days in math, losing 37 days compared with traditional public schools.

Charter school students in urban and suburban settings also performed better than charter students living in town or rural settings. Rural charter students gained five days of learning in reading compared with their traditional public school peers and lost 10 days in math, while charter students in urban settings gained 30 days in reading and 28 days in math.

I think stereotypes are funny because they have a bit of truth to them. Nothing I say here is racist...unless the light-hearted jabs @ whites you make are considered racist.
Get a sense of humor.
I think coward racists are funny. Black Americans have never been lazy. The lazy people were the ones who didn't want to pick their own cotton.

and all demofks. fk you don't know too much do you?
Slavery existed in this country before the Democratic party and yes I know Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were shit people from a shit southern culture. I'm more than happy to acknowledge that. How about southern white Republicans? 😄

Slavery existed in this country before the Democratic party and yes I know Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were shit people from a shit southern culture. I'm more than happy to acknowledge that. How about southern white Republicans? 😄
hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, too fking funny. They indoctrinated you very well.

and yet the biggest failure is demofk's

Tina Kotek - Wikipedia

Christine Kotek (born September 30, 1966) is an American politician serving as the 39th governor of Oregon since 2023. A member of the Democratic Party,
With far more Red State failures but hey, thanks for finally admitting charter schools aren't the end all be all reason why black people should vote Republican. 😄

Forum List

Back