Why do Blacks support the DNC?

Publicly funded doesn't mean publicly owned.
so if public tax money funds them, that means they are burdened by the same rules as government run schools in order to receive the funding. School choice would give the blacks an opportunity, and still you are against it. Weird shit is what that is.

hahahaahahahahahahahahaha, too fking funny. They indoctrinated you very well.
Nervous laughter? It's a very simple question that I turned back around on you. Can you acknowledge that Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were shit people from a shit southern culture? Or were you projecting? 😄

With far more Red State failures but hey, thanks for finally admitting charter schools aren't the end all be all reason why black people should vote Republican. 😄
but the demofk state out performed as the biggest failure.

so if public tax money funds them, that means they are burdened by the same rules as government run schools in order to receive the funding. School choice would give the blacks an opportunity, and still you are against it. Weird shit is what that is.
Tax payer money does not mean that. Charter schools have their own rules and regulations.

Nervous laughter? It's a very simple question that I turned back around on you. Can you acknowledge that Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were shit people from a shit southern culture? Or were you projecting? 😄
I know they were demofks.

Neither Robert E Lee nor Jefferson Davis were from a shithole called Jamaica. So there is that.

Tax payer money does not mean that. Charter schools have their own rules and regulations.
that's why they do better than the stale government regulations, but they have to open up their schools to get students.

I especially like this one topic.

Related Resources

I think people who argue that black voters are being kept on a democratic plantation are racists who aren't acknowledging the choices of black voters.
what are their choices?

This should be good.

BTW, do you think they are smart enough to get a voter ID?

You already want to keep them in the poorest run school districts.

I think people who argue that black voters are being kept on a democratic plantation are racists who aren't acknowledging the choices of black voters.
Did you know black voters flipped to majority Democrat...while they still had the Klan vote as well? If you do, name the president that happened under?

Did you know black voters flipped to majority Democrat...while they still had the Klan vote as well? If you do, name the president that happened under?
Dude, the blacks were told that the kkk flipped to republican, which was never a fact.

Forum List

Back