Why blacks really like Donald Trump

I have been in Maryland and do you know what I think about most when that state is mentioned?

The terror done by two blacks with the young guy killing people from a hole cut in the car trunk. I was then based at Falls Church VA and it was a site of a woman being murdered by them. Even going to Richmond, that highway did not escape their murder due to them driving down into VA to kill. All my life people I do not understand at all, murder. But having it be that close to me for a good long time really taught me what people experience when parties decide to stop being a decent citizen and engage in murder.

The older man was executed. The younger killer is in prison.

The first to die was killed when I was still in CA. I had been to Falls Church in earlier years. When i got there, it was constantly on the news. It was so blatant if you gassed up and was not hiding as much as you could, you probably had been drunk someplace.

On November 17, 2003, ex-soldier John Muhammad is found guilty of one of a series of sniper shootings that terrorized the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area and dominated national headlines in October 2002. Police charged that Muhammad and his 17-year-old accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, killed 10 people and wounded three others during a three-week killing spree. After just over six hours of deliberation, a jury convicted Muhammad of the October 9, 2002, shooting of Dean Meyers while he pumped gas at a Sunoco station in Manassas, Virginia.

The first of the “Beltway sniper” attacks occurred on October 2, 2002, when five people died after being shot at long range over a 15-hour span in suburban Montgomery County, Maryland. Sniper-style shootings continued over the next three weeks—at gas stations and in parking lots within Washington, D.C.’s Beltway area and along Interstate 95 in Virginia. Local residents, frightened by the seemingly random nature of the shootings, which crossed racial, gender, and socioeconomic lines, crouched behind their cars while pumping gas and avoided outdoor activities. Schools held recess indoors and sports teams cancelled outdoor practices. The killers left a series of cryptic clues at crime scenes including tarot cards and notes and even called the police hotline, apparently trying to engage investigators in a dialogue.

John Muhammad was sentenced to death on March 9, 2004. He was executed on November 10, 2009. After a separate trial, Lee Boyd Malvo, who was a minor at the time of the shootings, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Weeper hoochies make noise some about early release for Malvo
Bunch of us were going to the execution to throw a good riddance party but they kept the date quiet.

It was weird walking around zig zagging to make it harder to sight you up
It was a totally different way of life for people in that area so long as they were not captured.

It got very personal very fast for you and the people living in several states. I departed Falls Church and went to Boston in the rental car. I was still in MA when I got news the two were captured in Maryland at a rest stop. I drove fairly close to that rest stop on the way back to VA where I visited a good buddy of mine.
I actually was in Las Vegas the final few days before the killers were caught and was very reluctant to return to where I feared for my life just being outside. On the night before my return to DC, it was reported that they captured them. (I even remember the lines they were placing on that backyard in Washington State the day before.)

Of course, there are many Blacks who do support Trump. Thinking otherwise would be racist and/or making them a monolithic group.

But the article for all its promise seems to have found just one. It would have been so easy to have interviewed a wide strata of Blacks who support Trump and their reasons why they would go against the grain.

As usual, with Fox, an opportunity was lost.

Not many. They see through Trump.

I work with a lot of black and Hispanic people, and every one of them I've talked to about politics supports Trump.

I'm not a Trump supporter, so I'm not here to validate the OP. I just think the biggest error Democrats made in 2016 was in thinking the racist/xenophobe card was going to hand them the election. They misread Trump's base, and handed him the Presidency.

Hillary had a lot of baggage and her campaign was flaccid.

I actually was in Las Vegas the final few days before the killers were caught and was very reluctant to return to where I feared for my life just being outside. On the night before my return to DC, it was reported that they captured them. (I even remember the lines they were placing on that backyard in Washington State the day before.)
Let’s spend a hundred posts talking about all the white serial killers over the last 50 years why don’t we..

We blacks believe that if there are any blacks supporting the current Repubican party which has a white supremacist agenda that they are not black.

And we will not be gaslighted by white supremacists into voting against our best interest. Your racism makes you believe that white liberals are running around telling us what to think.
I don't even like Republicans, but calling whatever agenda they have white supremacy makes you a fucking moron. How cartoonish you are with your charges of racism makes me think your one of those idiotic white liberals and not black at all.

It's as if your reading from a prepared script. It's what white liberal's do when they can't win an argument they start tossing out claims of racism and other stupid shit. Kinda like what you do, constantly.

Why not? Black people cannot be dumb and fall for a con man like the orange douchebag?

Stupidity is not unique to Southern White trailer types.
According to loons like yourself Black people have problems with something as simple as getting an ID to vote.

I don't even like Republicans, but calling whatever agenda they have white supremacy makes you a fucking moron. How cartoonish you are with your charges of racism makes me think your one of those idiotic white liberals and not black at all.

It's as if your reading from a prepared script. It's what white liberal's do when they can't win an argument they start tossing out claims of racism and other stupid shit. Kinda like what you do, constantly.
No, it makes me a truth teller.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.

According to loons like yourself Black people have problems with something as simple as getting an ID to vote.
No, that's according to racists like you. Because sane people understand that elderly and, students of all colors are negatively impacted by voter ID laws.

And retards like you keep trumpeting that ID laws are necessary to prevent voter fraud...and yet... when challenged, you will produce little or no evidence that is the case.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Prove that elections were swayed because of a huge number of voter fraud.

Prove it with hard evidence. That would mean none of your retarded right-wing Brightfart-type sites. Think you can do that? Go.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Let’s spend a hundred posts talking about all the white serial killers over the last 50 years why don’t we..
Can't deal with the topic of the thread? Start a thread.

kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174.jpg

I have to point out. Nobody on this board has come up is with anything but a FOX NEWS Poll and not even multiples from them. It is not like FOX is politically neutral. FOX is inside the Trump camp. I do trust their polling. Having had to design and conduct a poll on innocuous material, trying to design the questions and get a random sampling, I know it isn't easy, and even harder to do, if having leanings, you might wish to prove.

There doesn’t need to be “widespread support” to make a difference - just a significant switch from Biden to Trump.

Same with Jews. We don’t need a majority to support Trump. We just need a move from the 30% who did in 2020 to 40% in 2024.
Believe what you like, but it will probably not be significant enough to make a difference, especially since it is in younger voters, the least like demographic to vote.

Forum List

Back