Why do Blacks support the DNC?

The DNC is an organization that, I believe, blacks don’t give two shits about. It’s down to what their local candidates say, with the Republicans giving lip service to the community, but very little else.
the republicans left a long time ago. They don't usually run a candidate anymore. Let the blacks live with their choices. It's amazing you think blacks are inadequate and blame the people who have no influence to their lives. How do you live with yourselves?

If what is not evidence? Try using a noun so I know what you're talking about. I'm referring to economic and social inequalities.
funny, you demofks sure love to spin in circles. I can't help you out dude, you didn't have the choices us intelligent humans got.

I'm referring to economic and social inequalities.
BTW, so was I.

Edit: it's obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Last edited:
funny, you demofks sure love to spin in circles. I can't help you out dude, you didn't have the choices us intelligent humans got.
What circles? There's are pretty easy through line to follow from slavery to segregation and redlining and over policing leading to educational and economic inequalities.

What circles? There's are pretty easy through line to follow from slavery to segregation and redlining and over policing leading to educational and economic inequalities.
Yabba Dabba Doooo! Meet The Flintstones! Have A Yabba Dabba Doo Time! Go Have A Gay Old Time!!!

You provided no evidence. Not even evidence that school choice improves grades.

"The majority of charter schools provide better year-to-year outcomes for students compared to their traditional public-school options. Most of these schools perform better to such a degree that the difference is statistically significant. The results stand up to deeper investigation. Charter schools produce superior student gains despite enrolling a more challenging student population than their adjacent TPS. They move Black and Hispanic students and students in poverty ahead in their learning faster than if they enrolled in their local TPS. They are more successful than the local public school alternatives across most grade spans and community settings. These results show that charter schools use their flexibility to be responsive to the local needs of their communities."

I know. You're a confused Bingo. I wonder why black people don't vote for your side when you pretend to be ignorant about pretty basic history.
I don't read stupid. If you can't proofread, that is your issue. But if you honestly think your post was legible, then you are a moron.

What did you mean by "There's are"

"The majority of charter schools provide better year-to-year outcomes for students compared to their traditional public-school options. Most of these schools perform better to such a degree that the difference is statistically significant. The results stand up to deeper investigation. Charter schools produce superior student gains despite enrolling a more challenging student population than their adjacent TPS. They move Black and Hispanic students and students in poverty ahead in their learning faster than if they enrolled in their local TPS. They are more successful than the local public school alternatives across most grade spans and community settings. These results show that charter schools use their flexibility to be responsive to the local needs of their communities."

demofks need stupid people for them to survive. They push their inadequacies as often as they can.

Showing improved results is easier to do when you're allowed to choose your students.

I don't read stupid. If you can't proofread, that is your issue. But if you honestly think your post was legible, then you are a moron.

What did you mean by "There's are"
I don't care enough about you to proof read. If swipe text gets a few things wrong here and there I don't actually care. I don't have any respect for you or your arguments. If you Simps want to waste your time altering between racism and begging black people to vote for you, have at it. 😄

I don't care enough about you to proof read. If swipe text gets a few things wrong here and there I don't actually care. I don't have any respect for you or your arguments. If you Simps want to waste your time altering between racism and begging black people to vote for you, have at it. 😄
Wtf do you mean "swipe text"?

Forum List

Back