Why do Blacks support the DNC?

it's why they should be voting for school choice!! why don't they has always been the question?
Because school choice is nothing more than Republicans giving away tax dollars to corporations to run private schools who are free to choose what students they do and don't want to accept.

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

Democrats don't actively try to deny them the right to vote, like Republicans have in 17 states.

Because school choice is nothing more than Republicans giving away tax dollars to corporations to run private schools who are free to choose what students they do and don't want to accept.
Look at you holding the lie!! How does the current curriculum resolve the blacks needs?

Look at you holding the lie!! How does the current curriculum resolve the blacks needs?
How do Republican policies? What's their policy to address the wealth inequality between black and white Americans?

How do Republican policies? What's their policy to address the wealth inequality between black and white Americans?
School choice and get proper education and open up opportunities.

You have no solution just same failure over and over and blame republicans!

It doesn’t help blacks

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

The power of The Democrat Media Bubble Cult.

The blacks vote for the DNC for the handouts. They don't vote for the GOP because the GOP expects people to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps. Start out at the bottom and over time work their way up the ladder in whatever field they choose. It's all about gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

There is some of that.
The majority simply vote as the Cult teaches them to.

School choice and get proper education and open up opportunities.

You have no solution just same failure over and over and blame republicans!

It doesn’t help blacks
Do you have any data to support the notion that school choice improves education for poor black and Hispanic students? I've looked at the data and it says no. I don't think we're going to see much improvement in grades of poor black students until we do something to address the hardships that born from living in poor, violent neighborhoods and I don't think we address violence and crime without addressing structural inequality.

Do you have any data to support the notion that school choice improves education for poor black and Hispanic students? I've looked at the data and it says no. I don't think we're going to see much improvement in grades of poor black students until we do something to address the hardships that born from living in poor, violent neighborhoods and I don't think we address violence and crime without addressing structural inequality.
Decades of success by those available to it

Forum List

Back