Why do Blacks support the DNC?

Yeah. It's a local matter because racists like that funding for public education is tied to property taxes leaving poor black neighborhoods with fewer resources.
So what you are saying is blacks are incapable of lifting the economic status of their neighborhoods...they need mo' gibs. You just keep proving me right. Lol!

Larry Elder is running for President, but if only the GOP would give him a fair shake, which they won't.

The GOP is just fine with Biden.

I would take Larry Elder but he doesn't have any experience running an office of any kind......

Yeah. It's a local matter because racists like that funding for public education is tied to property taxes leaving poor black neighborhoods with fewer resources.

I'm not sure who you're pointing the finger at and calling racist I have to admit, but just know this. Whoever you're pointing your finger at, three more point back at you.

So what you are saying is blacks are incapable of lifting the economic status of their neighborhoods...they need mo' gibs. You just keep proving me right. Lol!

Ah well in that case my suspicions in the post above were on point.

Not when their wealth and labor has been stolen from them for centuries and the economic deck has been stacked against them and this is clear because black immigrant families like mine, who were wealthy enough in our countries to immigrate to the US and who didn't have the 10 to 1 wealth disparity that black Americans have in this country actually do fairly well for ourselves in very little time.

Not when their wealth and labor has been stolen from them for centuries and the economic deck has been stacked against them and this is clear because black immigrant families like mine, who were wealthy enough in our countries to immigrate to the US and who didn't have the 10 to 1 wealth disparity that black Americans have in this country actually do fairly well for ourselves in very little time.
You probably think the Ancient Egyptians were black & that..somehow..some way...blacks had their knowledge completely stolen from them & just never were able to remember the things they knew...cuz da white man.

You probably think the Ancient Egyptians were black & that..somehow..some way...blacks had their knowledge completely stolen from them & just never were able to remember the things they knew...cuz da white man.
That's what you Soy like you has to imagine. That's how fragile you are. 😄

it's why they should be voting for school choice!! why don't they has always been the question?

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

The DNC is an organization that, I believe, blacks don’t give two shits about. It’s down to what their local candidates say, with the Republicans giving lip service to the community, but very little else.

Forum List

Back