🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do Blacks support the DNC?

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

I think most black people that watch CNN or MSNBC or don't watch any news at all never saw or heard that comment or any of the other racist opinions from Democrats most of whom seem to consider black people their obedient serfs who will do their bidding and vote for Democrats of course.

Those blessed to get the whole story on these things are not voting for Democrats.

They like to be di9fferent than all the black people around them.
I know many whites that are the same way.

They believe the claims that Trump makes about helping blacks. Any help he has provided minorities has been over ridden by him empowering white supremacists, neo-Nazis, KKK.

They see opportunity in that very few blacks support Trump. Trump and MAGA provide opportunities to blacks to try and improve the MAGA image of being white supremacists.
Blacks aren’t allowed to be independent.

Look what this racist fk posted.

More evidence of the plantation demfks set up.

It’s amazing how fking racist you all are .

They’re not allowed to think like white people, right?

Last edited:
What the fk does that mean?

I exposed your racism
Not at all.

I think many white people support Trump to be different than main stream Republican and Democrat candidates.

MAGA supporters are less than 25% of the population.

If you are a MAGA supporter you are in a minority in the USA.

A majority of the 75% who do not support MAGA have a very negative impression of MAGA.

MAGA supporters like to piss people off because it is not man stream to be MAGA

Not at all.

I think many white people support Trump to be different than main stream Republican and Democrat candidates.

MAGA supporters are less than 25% of the population.

If you are a MAGA supporter you are in a minority in the USA.

A majority of the 75% who do not support MAGA have a very negative impression of MAGA.

MAGA supporters like to piss people off because it is not man stream to be MAGA
But blacks can’t like him right?

Come on man, expose your hate

Twelve pages later and I'm surprised that nobody addressed the chief architect of the modern urban condition. And that is Lyndon Baines Johnson, a fucking far Left Democrat who said he would have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years.
Lyndon Johnson and Woodrow Wilson, two racist icons of the Democrat party.

Yep, just as I suspected. You're the nasty punk running to the mods. You obviously have a moderator pal that ignores your nasty trolling and punishes posters on the right. Punk.
If I was running to the mods constantly, why would I put it out there?
Just as a FYI I have never reported you. Now I know that will blow your mind, but evidently you'll have to continue your "detective" work to find out who is reporting you. You sure are good at being a victim, though.

If I was running to the mods constantly, why would I put it out there?
Just as a FYI I have never reported you. Now I know that will blow your mind, but evidently you'll have to continue your "detective" work to find out who is reporting you. You sure are good at being a victim, though.
Bullshit. You're a punk ass troll. Too bad we aren't present in the flesh sitting around a table. You'd feel my presence.

How? Talking about blacks is the topic.

When facts aren’t allowed
Those posts were not deleted jc, the personal attacks were.

Trolling is fine, as long as you make a comment on the topic. Folks are starting to just attack each other.

If you want to do that, we have three choices, we can lock the thread, move the entire thing to the badlands, or you can take your personal grudge matches to a different thread in the badlands.

Have respect for our esteemed member Votto, who has been with us since 2012. I just requested for you all to stop derailing his thread. . .

Either support, or refute the proposition of the OP. :dunno:

Those posts were not deleted jc, the personal attacks were.

Trolling is fine, as long as you make a comment on the topic. Folks are starting to just attack each other.

If you want to do that, we have three choices, we can lock the thread, move the entire thing to the badlands, or you can take your personal grudge matches to a different thread in the badlands.

Have respect for our esteemed member Votto, who has been with us since 2012. I just requested for you all to stop derailing his thread. . .

Either support, or refute the proposition of the OP. :dunno:

Things will calm down if you get rid of John Doe. He's not here to debate.

Forum List

Back