Why do Blacks support the DNC?

Those posts were not deleted jc, the personal attacks were.

Trolling is fine, as long as you make a comment on the topic. Folks are starting to just attack each other.

If you want to do that, we have three choices, we can lock the thread, move the entire thing to the badlands, or you can take your personal grudge matches to a different thread in the badlands.

Have respect for our esteemed member Votto, who has been with us since 2012. I just requested for you all to stop derailing his thread. . .

Either support, or refute the proposition of the OP. :dunno:

Thing is, can’t see deleted messages

Thing is, can’t see deleted messages
I know.

7wi4tu.jpg

Just please trust me.

But blacks can’t like him right?

Come on man, expose your hate
Sure, blacks are like all races. You cannot paint them all wth the same brush.

Just like whites. You cannot paint them all with the same brush.

When you paint all, of any race, with the same brush, that is racism.

Last edited:
Sure, blacks are like all races. You cannot paint them all wth the same brush.

Just like whites. You cannot paint them all with the same brush.

When you all, of any race, with the same brush, that is racism.
Hypocrite! You do EXACTLY that to white Conservatives, so screw YOU and the DemocRAT party you belong to, fucking Communist.

Hypocrite! You do EXACTLY that to white Conservatives, so screw YOU and the DemocRAT party you belong to, fucking Communist.
Not true. If you have read my posts you know I say MAGA are different from most conservatives and many Republicans.

I have painted all MAGA minions with the same brush. That is probably unfair. But I do it because I feel Trump and MAGA are an extreme threat to our country and the principles of our founding fathers.

Not true. If you have read my posts you know I say MAGA are different from most conservatives and many Republicans.

I have painted all MAGA minions with the same brush. That is probably unfair. But I do it because I feel Trump and MAGA are an extreme threat to our country and the principles of our founding fathers.
LOL, way too funny. Biden is selling out the country to anyone that's got two nickels and you feel Trump is a threat....how brilliant can ya get.

No, it is Communists like yourself and their useful RINO idiots that are the threat.

Damn
That really bugs you.

Yup. Because pouring money into poor black communities isn't going to change their culture. There's too many in those communities who'll destroy anything good that comes their way. And there's too many who won't stop them from doing it.

Yup. Because pouring money into poor black communities isn't going to change their culture. There's too many in those communities who'll destroy anything good that comes their way. And there's too many who won't stop them from doing it.
And that is the reason why businesses are either hightailing it out of cities or will not set up shop there.

Larry Elder is running for President, but if only the GOP would give him a fair shake, which they won't.

The GOP is just fine with Biden.

Same with Tim Scott. Not my first choice, but deserves better press than DeSantis or Christie.

After Joe Biden, a white man, insults a black man to his face and tells the black man what he must to do remain black, which is to vote for him or he cannot be considered black, can blacks even think for themselves anymore? Do they have any self respect left? Are they really all just chumps of the DNC, the white man's party?

so why are 44% of the DNC convention minorities while less than 1% of the Republicans are? You are totally misinformed everything good that ever happened for the middle class and poor people came from Democrats, and they want health care for all finally cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations daycare Etcetera like every other modern country, dupe.

The same folks saying blacks are too stupid to vote for Republicans are also the same people on other posts whining about "uniparty" and claiming Republicans are the same as Democrats -- all because their cult leader is indicted..

Yall are emotional little bitches

They both hand out welfare, just to different mooches. Republicans also devote themselves to big tax breaks and welfare for billionaires, and they also claim most billionaires are Democrats in other snivels, lol.

LOL, way too funny. Biden is selling out the country to anyone that's got two nickels and you feel Trump is a threat....how brilliant can ya get.
Yes. I feel Trump is a much more of a threat than Biden.
What has our country come to when the most likely next Prresident will be in his mid 80's while hlding ofice or one with 91 felony indictments out on bond.

Do you have any data to support the notion that school choice improves education for poor black and Hispanic students? I've looked at the data and it says no. I don't think we're going to see much improvement in grades of poor black students until we do something to address the hardships that born from living in poor, violent neighborhoods and I don't think we address violence and crime without addressing structural inequality.
The issue with black families is lack of fathers in homes, leading to a lack of family values and lack of accountability for the kids because the mother has to do the job of both parents teach your young men to be men

The issue with black families is lack of fathers in homes, leading to a lack of family values and lack of accountability for the kids because the mother has to do the job of both parents teach your young men to be men
This of course is just more racism. Snowflake whites like you like to tell other snowflake whites these racist beliefs because it makes you mutant bigots feel better about being deplorables.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/18/health/black-dads-wellness/index.html

Forum List

Back