Why do Blacks think all Whitey's owe them something for slavery?

Nope, youre not getting my money. YOU dont have a choice in that matter. Reparations are never going to happen, retard. Get a job you fucking beggar.
LOL, I have a job and you have no more say so in how the our government uses the money it collects from us via taxes than anyone else does.

Now some of us can get some of that money back utilizing various avenues but since you know so much, I'll let you figure it out.
Nope, you wont get a single dime. Keep dreaming.

Affirmative action,reparations?
They're not even remotely close to the same thing. Affirmative action was legislation that directed employers to stop discriminating in employment but did nothing to address or compensate the victims for past discrimination. Reparation provides recompense for the injury of state (government) sponsored (legislated) racial discrimination & violence against people of African descent:

Reparations are broadly understood as compensation given for an abuse or injury.[1] The colloquial meaning of reparations has changed substantively over the last century. In the early 1900s, reparations were interstate exchanges (see war reparations): punitive mechanisms determined by treaty and paid by the surrendering side of conflict, such as the World War I reparations paid by Germany and its allies. Now, reparations are understood as not just war damages but compensation and other measures provided to victims of severe human rights violations by the parties responsible. The right of the victim of an injury to receive reparations and the duty of the part responsible to provide them has been secured by the United Nations.

In transitional justice, reparations are measures taken by the state to redress gross and systematic violations of human rights law or humanitarian law through the administration of some form of compensation or restitution to the victims. Of all the mechanisms of transitional justice, reparations are unique because they directly address the situation of the victims. Reparations, if well designed, acknowledge victims' suffering, offer measures of redress, as well as some form of compensation for the violations suffered.[2] Reparations can be symbolic as well as material. They can be in the form of public acknowledgement of or apology for past violations, indicating state and social commitment to respond to former abuses.

Proponents of reparations assert[3][4] that in order to be effective, reparations must be employed alongside other transitional justice measures such as prosecutions, truth-seeking, and institutional reform.[5] Such mechanisms ensure that compensatory measures are not empty promises, temporary stopgap measures, or attempts to buy the silence of victims.[6]
Affirmative Action

The concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process, with the concept later expanded to address gender discrimination.[11] Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".[73][74]

On 24 September 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed Executive Order 11246, thereby replacing Executive Order 10925 and affirming Federal Government's commitment "to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program in each executive department and agency".[3] Affirmative action was extended to women by Executive Order 11375 which amended Executive Order 11246 on 13 October 1967, by adding "sex" to the list of protected categories. In the U.S. affirmative action's original purpose was to pressure institutions into compliance with the nondiscrimination mandate of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[15][75] The Civil Rights Acts do not cover veterans, people with disabilities, or people over 40. These groups are protected from discrimination under different laws.[76]

Nope, you wont get a single dime. Keep dreaming.
Seriously, you don't have a say in the matter, just like because you wish me to me lazy, unemployed and whatever else you think I am, doesn't make it so but one thing I know for sure. I'm not stupid enough to post anything said to me in confidence on a public message board concerning an internal investigation like you did.

They're not even remotely close to the same thing. Affirmative action was legislation that directed employers to stop discriminating in employment but did nothing to address or compensate the victims for past discrimination. Reparation provides recompense for the injury of state (government) sponsored (legislated) racial discrimination & violence against people of African descent:

Reparations are broadly understood as compensation given for an abuse or injury.[1] The colloquial meaning of reparations has changed substantively over the last century. In the early 1900s, reparations were interstate exchanges (see war reparations): punitive mechanisms determined by treaty and paid by the surrendering side of conflict, such as the World War I reparations paid by Germany and its allies. Now, reparations are understood as not just war damages but compensation and other measures provided to victims of severe human rights violations by the parties responsible. The right of the victim of an injury to receive reparations and the duty of the part responsible to provide them has been secured by the United Nations.

In transitional justice, reparations are measures taken by the state to redress gross and systematic violations of human rights law or humanitarian law through the administration of some form of compensation or restitution to the victims. Of all the mechanisms of transitional justice, reparations are unique because they directly address the situation of the victims. Reparations, if well designed, acknowledge victims' suffering, offer measures of redress, as well as some form of compensation for the violations suffered.[2] Reparations can be symbolic as well as material. They can be in the form of public acknowledgement of or apology for past violations, indicating state and social commitment to respond to former abuses.

Proponents of reparations assert[3][4] that in order to be effective, reparations must be employed alongside other transitional justice measures such as prosecutions, truth-seeking, and institutional reform.[5] Such mechanisms ensure that compensatory measures are not empty promises, temporary stopgap measures, or attempts to buy the silence of victims.[6]
Affirmative Action

The concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process, with the concept later expanded to address gender discrimination.[11] Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".[73][74]

On 24 September 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed Executive Order 11246, thereby replacing Executive Order 10925 and affirming Federal Government's commitment "to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program in each executive department and agency".[3] Affirmative action was extended to women by Executive Order 11375 which amended Executive Order 11246 on 13 October 1967, by adding "sex" to the list of protected categories. In the U.S. affirmative action's original purpose was to pressure institutions into compliance with the nondiscrimination mandate of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[15][75] The Civil Rights Acts do not cover veterans, people with disabilities, or people over 40. These groups are protected from discrimination under different laws.[76]
You arent getting reparations. Stop begging.

Affirmative Action

Yeah right...
Tell that to the Asians.

You are welcome to get anything you EARN, nothing more, nothing less.
But according to you I haven't earned anything because I allegedly don't have a job, am lazy and never worked, and am a beggar to boot, among other things.

You on the other hand for some strange reason want to make this personal even though it's been explained repeatedly that reparations are paid by the government, if the government decides to pay the money it won't necessarily come from our tax dollars but if it does then you have no say so on how that money is spent. Your only option is to stop paying taxes which might satisfy your need to prevent any of your money going toward reparations, would open up a whole new set of problems for you.

You should probably stop while you're ahead because despite your insults, I assure you I am much better at my job than you are apprently at yours.

You are welcome to get anything you EARN, nothing more, nothing less.
But according to you I haven't earned anything because I allegedly don't have a job, am lazy and never worked, and am a beggar to boot, among other things.

You on the other hand for some strange reason want to make this personal even though it's been explained repeatedly that reparations are paid by the government, if the government decides to pay the money it won't necessarily come from our tax dollars but if it does then you have no say so on how that money is spent. Your only option is to stop paying taxes which might satisfy your need to prevent any of your money going toward reparations, would open up a whole new set of problems for you.

You should probably stop while you're ahead because despite your insults, I assure you I am much better at my job than you are apprently at yours.
Any money that comes from the government comes from our tax dollars, and we are NEVER going to give you reparations. Stop begging for shit that you dont deserve. We arent giving YOU money off the pain some other guy suffered hundreds of years ago, inflicted by a guy who has been dead for hundreds of years. Its not going to happen, so just stop. It makes you look pathetic.

Forum List

Back