why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

I carried a weapon
gee...ahhhh----I wonder why the military has weapons???!!
think you can guess why???
yours is a ridiculous point
see my previous point

In other words, no you were never in danger as a barracks guard.

thanks for verifying.
...I can see why you would think that way--you were never a grunt--which is the MAIN job of the USMC--not Barracks duty..in fact, there were 5 guard companies on Oahu --I know they got rid of at least 2, including the one I was in

You were on guard duty in Oahu and are you trying to say your life was in danger! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Why do you mock others when you proved already you know no more about the military than Timmy?
he didn't even know Marines served on ships--it's on record here USMB
many civilians know that
he's a fake

Keep on telling lies, it is all you are good at.

Cons support the military more than nonessentials simply because the military is a Constitutional requirement and many government agencies aren't. DUH!

I carried a weapon
see my previous point

thanks for verifying.
...I can see why you would think that way--you were never a grunt--which is the MAIN job of the USMC--not Barracks duty..in fact, there were 5 guard companies on Oahu --I know they got rid of at least 2, including the one I was in

You were on guard duty in Oahu and are you trying to say your life was in danger! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
IF you were even in the military
like I said, you didn't even know Marines served on ship

Why do you keep telling that lie about me?

Do you have one of these?

View attachment 238751
Lots of fakes on the internet.

thanks for verifying.

Why do you mock others when you proved already you know no more about the military than Timmy?
many civilians know that
he's a fake

FYI--- Marines serve on ships--that's their MAIN mission
something you didn't know--but you claim you served in the USMC
???????

I carried a weapon
see my previous point

thanks for verifying.

View attachment 238751
it's on record here on USMB
want me to find it?? or did you delete it?
anyone can put fake crap on the internet
but you slipped up when you didn't know Marines served on ship

Why?

Because military people work cheap and there’s nothing cons love more than cheap labor.

that's right--you have NO idea what it's like to be in the military
at the very least, you have much less knowledge than someone who has
....let me.say it again: the military is expected and do put their lives in jeopardy a LOT more than civilians --just a small, minor difference
hahahahahhaah
game over

Was your life in danger during your 4 years as a barracks guard?
I carried a weapon
see my previous point

thanks for verifying.

What were you doing when he was on guard duty? Trying to sneak a peak of your mom and sister in the bathroom?

You leftist have been outed as being a weird and disgusting group. It’s no secret that many of you would have sex with family members.

many civilians know that
he's a fake

FYI--- Marines serve on ships--that's their MAIN mission
something you didn't know--but you claim you served in the USMC
???????

It is not their main mission and I did not that some Marines service on ships. your lies are falling apart.

LOL, do you understand the meaning of this symbol (?)?

I heard a curmudgeon, I did not call him a curmudgeon.

You're a coward hiding behind the parsing of words.
Got it.

I asked a question, your answer seemed sincere as was my comment. What makes you believe I'm a coward?

Yawn. Sorry son.

I'm 20 years older than you, boy.

Sure kid.

Not Vigilante (not mean enough).....not Icebergslim or Tyronesloop or Starkey or IssaccNewton (not left enough).....new poster feels like old poster?

I carried a weapon
see my previous point

thanks for verifying.

What were you doing when he was on guard duty? .

I do not know the time frame he was on guard duty?

I carried a weapon
see my previous point

thanks for verifying.

What were you doing when he was on guard duty? Trying to sneak a peak of your mom and sister in the bathroom?

You leftist have been outed as being a weird and disgusting group. It’s no secret that many of you would have sex with family members.
they try to twist crap
I said the military is required to put their lives in jeopardy if necessary
anyway, Timmy never served--case closed

thanks for verifying.

View attachment 238751

I never said Marines did not serve on ships..so feel free find me doing so.

Hell, I have 4 days of ship time during my 20 years!

I carried a weapon
see my previous point

thanks for verifying.

at least I was on guard duty.....you even claim you were never a grunt/etc

thanks for verifying.

View attachment 238751
Lots of fakes on the internet.

Yes there are. But I am the only one claiming military service that has every provided any evidence to support their claim. Over the last year I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence

I’m saying military is the same as gov employees and they should be given the same respect .
Nice attempt to spin after arguing the 'non combat military' should not be paid during the Democrats' shutdown...

:p

Why should they get paid ? If you are in a war zone what the hell do you need cash money for ?

“Hey , we are off to Damascus for guys night out!” .
Ok, THAT may be the dumbest thing you have ever said!

Yeah, F* paying combat military soldiers! It's not like they have families - wives and children, mortgages...and I am sure these soldier's minds going into a firefight or dangerous mission won't be distracted by thoughts of their kids going hungry or losing their houses while they are risking their lives for assholes like you and Obama, who ordered them to invade Syria...

:rolleyes:

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?
Because the military AT TIMES are defending our country,Government workers are LEECHES in a VERY bloated government. I don't like using the military for all these adventures the past 75 years but they put their lives on the line when they are called on even if the war they are involved in is wrong.

Cons support the military more than nonessentials simply because the military is a Constitutional requirement and many government agencies aren't. DUH!

Yeah . I guess other constitutional required are the politicians paychecks , security, health care , etc..

View attachment 238751

I never said Marines did not serve on ships..so feel free find me doing so.

Hell, I have 4 days of ship time during my 20 years!
yes you did
I said I served in the Marines
...I also added I served on ship and you said I was lying because I couldn't do both --seve on ship AND be in the USMC
..you made an irrevocable error mi amigo

thanks for verifying.

at least I was on guard duty.....you even claim you were never a grunt/etc

I was never a grunt, my MOS was 7041 Aviation Operations. I am what you grunts called a "winger".

So, when were you on guard duty in Oahu?

I’m saying military is the same as gov employees and they should be given the same respect .
Nice attempt to spin after arguing the 'non combat military' should not be paid during the Democrats' shutdown...

:p

Why should they get paid ? If you are in a war zone what the hell do you need cash money for ?

“Hey , we are off to Damascus for guys night out!” .
Ok, THAT may be the dumbest thing you have ever said!

Yeah, F* paying combat military soldiers! It's not like they have families - wives and children, mortgages...and I am sure these soldier's minds going into a firefight or dangerous mission won't be distracted by thoughts of their kids going hungry or losing their houses while they are risking their lives for assholes like you and Obama, who ordered them to invade Syria...

:rolleyes:

And that’s different from the gov workers?

Forum List

Back