why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

You were on guard duty in Oahu and are you trying to say your life was in danger! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
IF you were even in the military
like I said, you didn't even know Marines served on ship

Why do you keep telling that lie about me?

Do you have one of these?

View attachment 238751
it's on record here on USMB
want me to find it?? or did you delete it?
anyone can put fake crap on the internet
but you slipped up when you didn't know Marines served on ship

I never said Marines did not serve on ships..so feel free find me doing so.

Hell, I have 4 days of ship time during my 20 years!
yes you did
I said I served in the Marines
...I also added I served on ship and you said I was lying because I couldn't do both --seve on ship AND be in the USMC
..you made an irrevocable error mi amigo

Prove it little man.

what I said is that you did not spend your whole career on a ship, which was your first claim before you made up the guard duty story.

...I can see why you would think that way--you were never a grunt--which is the MAIN job of the USMC--not Barracks duty..in fact, there were 5 guard companies on Oahu --I know they got rid of at least 2, including the one I was in

You were on guard duty in Oahu and are you trying to say your life was in danger! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
What were you doing when he was on guard duty? .

I do not know the time frame he was on guard duty?
at least I was on guard duty.....you even claim you were never a grunt/etc

I was never a grunt, my MOS was 7041 Aviation Operations. I am what you grunts called a "winger".

So, when were you on guard duty in Oahu?
1. I know that by everything you said

Why do you mock others when you proved already you know no more about the military than Timmy?
he didn't even know Marines served on ships--it's on record here USMB
many civilians know that
he's a fake

Keep on telling lies, it is all you are good at.
FYI--- Marines serve on ships--that's their MAIN mission
something you didn't know--but you claim you served in the USMC
???????

It is not their main mission and I did not that some Marines service on ships. your lies are falling apart.
So is your ability to type coherently.... Rattled?

...I can see why you would think that way--you were never a grunt--which is the MAIN job of the USMC--not Barracks duty..in fact, there were 5 guard companies on Oahu --I know they got rid of at least 2, including the one I was in

View attachment 238751
Lots of fakes on the internet.

Yes there are. But I am the only one claiming military service that has every provided any evidence to support their claim. Over the last year I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence
What's your name?

View attachment 238751

Yes there are. But I am the only one claiming military service that has every provided any evidence to support their claim. Over the last year I have provided a dozen pieces of evidence
What's your name?

Sorry, that is classified. I have had people on this forum make threats against me and my family.

I have provided more evidence than anyone. I do not care if your reject it or not, at least I am willing to support what I claim, something nobody else will do.

Why do you mock others when you proved already you know no more about the military than Timmy?
many civilians know that
he's a fake

???????

It is not their main mission and I did not that some Marines service on ships. your lies are falling apart.

Oh no...i forgot a word...this from the fraud that has never supported a single thing you have claimed.

I will take this as your surrender.

Cons support the military more than nonessentials simply because the military is a Constitutional requirement and many government agencies aren't. DUH!

Yeah . I guess other constitutional required are the politicians paychecks , security, health care , etc..
Healthcare isn't a Constitutional requirement.

I think that was his point...as neither are politicians paychecks

View attachment 238751

What's your name?

Sorry, that is classified. I have had people on this forum make threats against me and my family.

I have provided more evidence than anyone. I do not care if your reject it or not, at least I am willing to support what I claim, something nobody else will do.
Then you haven't provided any evidence.

I’m saying military is the same as gov employees and they should be given the same respect .
Nice attempt to spin after arguing the 'non combat military' should not be paid during the Democrats' shutdown...

:p

Why should they get paid ? If you are in a war zone what the hell do you need cash money for ?

“Hey , we are off to Damascus for guys night out!” .
Ok, THAT may be the dumbest thing you have ever said!

Yeah, F* paying combat military soldiers! It's not like they have families - wives and children, mortgages...and I am sure these soldier's minds going into a firefight or dangerous mission won't be distracted by thoughts of their kids going hungry or losing their houses while they are risking their lives for assholes like you and Obama, who ordered them to invade Syria...

:rolleyes:

And that’s different from the gov workers?
I am glad to see you are trying to cure your ignorance by asking what the difference is....

View attachment 238751

What's your name?

Then you haven't provided any evidence.

I just did. Why is it that the only thing that you Trump Sheep can do is lie. It is remarkable how none of you can make a post without a lie in it.

they are the same thing.

Really? I'm sure the Navy Seal would totally agree with you he's exactly the same as some guy pushing papers at the EPA. What a completely idiotic premise.

Do you think the Navy SEAL would would totally agree with you he's exactly the same as some Airman pushing papers at the Scott AFB?

Probably not, but it's a much closer comparison than to claim someone risking their life in the military is the same as any government worker.

Yes, with most documents you can. Electronic signatures are legal for most documents. If an original is necessary, the documents are emailed to the recipient and FedEx or UPS is used to return the documents because they are more reliable, efficient and have better-tracking systems.

I see tracking systems six days a week. No, the others frequently mislead customers in to believing their package is available when it is not. They all use bar coding, so explain how one is better than another.

Cons support the military more than nonessentials simply because the military is a Constitutional requirement and many government agencies aren't. DUH!

Yeah . I guess other constitutional required are the politicians paychecks , security, health care , etc..

People are paid for working.

many civilians know that
he's a fake

???????

Oh no...i forgot a word...this from the fraud that has never supported a single thing you have claimed.

I will take this as your surrender.
You will have to 'TAKE' that imaginary victory ... It's the only way you and Hillary can get one. :p

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?
The Military is vital part of the security for US. The majority of the bloated bureaucracy are oxygen thieves

Really ? So a bunch of military personnel in Germany is more important to out security than the border patrol ?
Boarder Patrol is important the other waste of space Federal workers are not.

People are paid for working.

Then why are our politicians being paid? They cannot even do their most basic job

How are government workers and military personnel the same?

They are both paid by the Feds and they both decided to take the job . Ain’t no one drafted .
You’re an idiot incapable of understanding simple things. I’m gonna guess it’s why you support democrats.

Hey I get it . You conservatives can’t logically distinguish between the two. It upsets you so you lash out with insults .
from our military expert Timmy
:clap:

Ohhhh . I can’t talk about the vaunted military ! Who am I to talk of such a godlike organization!! Here , take all my tax money without question .

Meanwhile , we can all talk about government employees like we are experts on them.
Entitlement programs cost more than the Military.

Forum List

Back