Why do Democrat Big Cities always report their election returns last?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why do Democrat Big Cities always report their election returns last? Is it DEI incompetence or something worse?

Why do Democrat Big Cities always report their election returns last? Is it DEI incompetence or something worse?
because i must close my precinct, then drive a good ways through city traffic to drop off my precinct's results at the courthouse, where they have to be processed and totaled with another 200 other precincts.

maybe in smaller towns the only voting place is at or near the courthouse??? and how much totalling does that take?

"Why does it take longer to count bigger numbers versus smaller numbers? Haha libs, gotcha!" - average MAGA voter

India has a billion people. They get it done in one day.

You saying democrats are stupid?
Unlike a goddamn maga bitch I research things.

The counting of votes for General Election 2019, which concluded on Sunday, will begin tomorrow, i.e., 23rd May at 8 AM. The election was conducted in 7 phases for 543 constituencies of Lok Sabha. The Election Commission of India (ECI) uses Electronic Voting Machines (EVM) to conduct elections. Since 2000, ECI has conducted 113 assembly elections and three general elections using EVMs.[1] Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) system was added to EVMs in 2013 to increase transparency and improve voter confidence in the system. The VVPAT system generates a printed paper slip bearing the name and election symbol of the candidate. On April 8, 2019, Supreme Court instructed the ECI that printed VVPAT slips from randomly selected five polling stations in each assembly segment of a parliamentary constituency should be matched with EVMs.[2] In this blog, we explain the election counting process in India.

More likely they wait to see how many more vote the Democrats' need. Big states and big cities can hide corruption better than small ones where it is more obvious.

They are big cities, with hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes to count, vs. rural counties with few people.

Forum List

Back