Why do democrats and obama want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

It's in theirs, dummy. And we were at war. We aren't at war with Iran. Just because them having weapons makes you wet your pants doesn't mean the rest of us have to stink as well.

We aren't in a declared war with Iran, but Iran is making war on us through proxies like Hezbollah and the PLO. Iran is our enemy. You have to be a complete fool not to understand that.
They are our enemy, and we are theirs. They have their proxies and we have ours, so, grow up.

And you don't care who wins?
There are no wins, dummy. There is peace, there is war, and there is the peace in which people die between the two. That's it.
peace through strength wins......it's been proven by Reagan.....
Great, so every nation on earth should have nukes pointed at every other nation. Universal peace, go for it.

Words on some document are not actions. They are meaningless if Iran chooses to ignore them, and it will.
Iran should tell the US and Israel to go fuck themselves.

And we should bomb their nuclear facilities.
We have no right to, not a one. What they do in their country is their business, not ours.
i bet you think Cuba has a 'right' to the nuclear bomb as well........
Yep. All nations do, got it now?
you're an absolute lunatic.....

but if Iran goes nuclear you will get your wish especially in the ME....as every Sunni country will want to arm themselves as well....good luck with that....

'tools of politics'......until they're not.......

Meh ... Not like I am going to shed a tear if we have to turn their country into a smoldering wasteland.
Problem solved either way ... And they get to choose.

I mean it would be a terrible waste of resources and a human tragedy ... But dang, no need to threaten anyone and expect no one will call your bluff.

It is quite clear that the "deal" being cooked up by obama and kerry will result in Iran having nuclear weapons. What is their motivation for wanting a nuclear Iran? Whose side are Obama and Kerry really on? Is the destruction of Israel one of obama's goals for his term of office? Is his early muslim indoctrination driving his decision making and foreign policy?

The democrats and the left are anti-Semites. They want Iran to destroy Israel and create an Pan-Arabian Caliphate.

I thought this was obvious.

Seems like Obama and our allies are trying to negotiate so that Iran does not develop nuclear weapons

Seems like Republicans want to sabotage that effort

Why do Republicans hate America?
Obama is going to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons, fool.

Evidently not

Obama is offering a path away from nuclear weapons. Republicans are trying to screw it up

Don't Republicans love America?

He's offering them everything they need to develop nuclear weapons. He's just calling it a "pathway away from nuclear weapons."

How do you know what has been offered?

No details of the negotiation terms have been released

yeah....they have the 'right' to destroy 'The Great Satan' too......whose side are u on anyway.....?
Learn the difference between words and actions. We are the only nation to ever used the weapons of terror, twice.
Words on some document are not actions. They are meaningless if Iran chooses to ignore them, and it will.
Iran should tell the US and Israel to go fuck themselves.

And we should bomb their nuclear facilities.
We have no right to, not a one. What they do in their country is their business, not ours.

Let Iran defend its right not to have their nuclear facilities. Meanwhile, we'll do what's in our best interests and wipe them out. Why should we give a damn about their rights?

Seems like Obama and our allies are trying to negotiate so that Iran does not develop nuclear weapons

Evidently not

Obama is offering a path away from nuclear weapons. Republicans are trying to screw it up

Don't Republicans love America?

He's offering them everything they need to develop nuclear weapons. He's just calling it a "pathway away from nuclear weapons."

How do you know what has been offered?

No details of the negotiation terms have been released

Then how do you claim to know they offered a "pathway away from nuclear weapons?"

You really don't think about the stuff you post, do you?

So what you little bedwetter. They're a nation, they have every right.
yeah....they have the 'right' to destroy 'The Great Satan' too......whose side are u on anyway.....?

Excuse me dingle berry?

Did the Great Satan

1- Remove from power their duly elected PM, Mohammad Mosaddegh?
2- shoot down a CIVILIAN aircraft Iran Air Flight 655 ?

So which country has to fear who?

'tools of politics'......until they're not.......

Meh ... Not like I am going to shed a tear if we have to turn their country into a smoldering wasteland.
Problem solved either way ... And they get to choose.

I mean it would be a terrible waste of resources and a human tragedy ... But dang, no need to threaten anyone and expect no one will call your bluff.

unless Israel turns chicken and elects a liberal i expect Israel to glass Iran at some point....Netanyahu was not bluffing....

It is quite clear that the "deal" being cooked up by obama and kerry will result in Iran having nuclear weapons. What is their motivation for wanting a nuclear Iran? Whose side are Obama and Kerry really on? Is the destruction of Israel one of obama's goals for his term of office? Is his early muslim indoctrination driving his decision making and foreign policy?

Straw man.

Dear Redfish
Because Obama does not enforce the Constitution as the basis for having arms for defense,
he has no authority to establish laws on arms based on that standard: of using them for defense of law.

Without that authority, he is no position to compel other leaders to use weapons for defense only.

Because he abuses authority for political gain, he cannot tell others not to do the same.

It's really a shame. If all people and nations agree that the qualification to bear arms
is to enforce laws diplomatically and peacefully, this would give motivation to meet that standard.

If we keep using bullying to determine policy, then we keep rewarding the bigger bully,
and that is the wrong precedent to follow. Obama initially called for consensus as his goal,
but fell to this habit of bullying instead. So how can he compel other bullies to "do what he says, not what he does."

Last edited:
unless Israel turns chicken and elects a liberal i expect Israel to glass Iran at some point....Netanyahu was not bluffing....

Well ... I already stated I think Israel will do something before they are put up against the wall this time.
When I used the term "we" talking about smoking Iran ... I meant the United States.

A lot of people don't remember the times surrounding the end of WW II or even the Cold War for that matter ... Hell, I wasn't even born then.
But at the same time "we" dropped two bombs on Japan ... And the second one wasn't as necessary to win the war.

"We" dropped the second one in part to let everyone know we had more than one and weren't afraid to use them.
This country isn't the same as it was back then ... But who knows what could happen?

As I suspected when I posted the OP, the dem/libs will defend everything that obama does even if they don't know anything about it. He is their messiah, their prophet, their god. In their eyes he can do no wrong, he is infalible.

Netanyahu was right, the current deal being "negotiated" by obama and kerry will ensure that Iran has nukes, not prevent it.

But rave on libs, continue to worship your hero. BTW, Iran has ICBMs that can reach the USA. put a nuclear tip on them and good bye New York, Boston, DC.

But thats OK because Iran "deserves" nukes, right? :blowup:

So what you little bedwetter. They're a nation, they have every right.

Excuse me dingle berry?

Did the Great Satan

1- Remove from power their duly elected PM, Mohammad Mosaddegh?
2- shoot down a CIVILIAN aircraft Iran Air Flight 655 ?

So which country has to fear who?

ancient history......but Iran was caught between Britain and Russia....after the coup the Shah ruled for decades and we reaped the benefits of that peace...

Dear Redfish
Because Obama does not enforce the Constitution as the basis for having arms for defense,
he has no authority to establish laws on arms based on that standard: of using them for defense only.

Without that authority, he is no position to compel other leaders to use weapons for defense only.

Because he abuses authority for political gain, he cannot tell others not to do the same.

It's really a shame. If all people and nations agree that the qualification to bear arms
is to enforce laws diplomatically and peacefully, this would give motivation to meet that standard.

If we keep using bullying to determine policy, then we keep rewarding the bigger bully,
and that is the wrong precedent to follow. Obama initially called for consensus as his goal,
but fell to this habit of bullying instead. So how can he compel other bullies to "do what he says, not what he does."

not sure what you are trying to say, but defending the interests of the USA and its allies is not bullying.

Did Truman bully Japan? Did FDR bully Germany?

false assertion. :cuckoo:

Um.... they don't.

This is way over your head.

Stay out of it.

Let the adults and smart people work it out.

And who would those smart people be....the geniuses who don't mind the biggest exporter of state sponsored terrorism to get the worlds most lethal weapon....those guys......:eusa_clap:
False.

The biggest supporter of terrorism is our CIA And FBI .

Last edited:

false assertion. :cuckoo:

not a word of it is false.

Which Democrats have stated that they want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

I mean other than the ones in your head?

Um.... they don't.

This is way over your head.

Stay out of it.

Let the adults and smart people work it out.

And who would those smart people be....the geniuses who don't mind the biggest exporter of state sponsored terrorism to get the worlds most lethal weapon....those guys......:eusa_clap:
False.

The biggest supported of terrorism is our CIA And FBI .

horseshit. what buildings did the CIA crash planes into? which people did the CIA behead? which people did the CIA burn alive? which CIA employees were suicide bombers?

you are full of shit. move on.

Forum List

Back