Why do democrats and obama want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

As I suspected when I posted the OP, the dem/libs will defend everything that obama does even if they don't know anything about it. He is their messiah, their prophet, their god. In their eyes he can do no wrong, he is infalible.

Netanyahu was right, the current deal being "negotiated" by obama and kerry will ensure that Iran has nukes, not prevent it.

But rave on libs, continue to worship your hero. BTW, Iran has ICBMs that can reach the USA. put a nuclear tip on them and good bye New York, Boston, DC.

But thats OK because Iran "deserves" nukes, right? :blowup:

Bullshit.

I am certain however that Bibi's "missile" is reaching your mouth and "detonating" in there.

It is quite clear that the "deal" being cooked up by obama and kerry will result in Iran having nuclear weapons. What is their motivation for wanting a nuclear Iran? Whose side are Obama and Kerry really on? Is the destruction of Israel one of obama's goals for his term of office? Is his early muslim indoctrination driving his decision making and foreign policy?

Which Democrats have stated that they want Iran to have nuclear weapons?

I mean other than the ones in your head?
'

I didn't say they stated it, I said that the deal being made ensures it, therefor they must want it.

As I suspected when I posted the OP, the dem/libs will defend everything that obama does even if they don't know anything about it. He is their messiah, their prophet, their god. In their eyes he can do no wrong, he is infalible.

Netanyahu was right, the current deal being "negotiated" by obama and kerry will ensure that Iran has nukes, not prevent it.

But rave on libs, continue to worship your hero. BTW, Iran has ICBMs that can reach the USA. put a nuclear tip on them and good bye New York, Boston, DC.

Bullshit.

I am certain however that Bibi's "missile" is reaching your mouth and "detonating" in there.

the truth makes you angry, doesn't it? it makes obama and clinton angry too, tough shit.

Seems like Obama and our allies are trying to negotiate so that Iran does not develop nuclear weapons

Seems like Republicans want to sabotage that effort

Why do Republicans hate America?
Obama is going to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons, fool.

Evidently not

Obama is offering a path away from nuclear weapons. Republicans are trying to screw it up

Don't Republicans love America?

He's offering them everything they need to develop nuclear weapons. He's just calling it a "pathway away from nuclear weapons."

How do you know what has been offered?

No details of the negotiation terms have been released

Then how do you claim to know they offered a "pathway away from nuclear weapons?"

You really don't think about the stuff you post, do you?

Because that is the objective of the negotiations. Provide valid alternatives to the path to nuclear weapons

Republicans want to destroy those alternatives....that is why they are sabotaging negotiations

Evidently not

Obama is offering a path away from nuclear weapons. Republicans are trying to screw it up

He's offering them everything they need to develop nuclear weapons. He's just calling it a "pathway away from nuclear weapons."

Then how do you claim to know they offered a "pathway away from nuclear weapons?"

Because that is the objective of the negotiations. Provide valid alternatives to the path to nuclear weapons

Republicans want to destroy those alternatives....that is why they are sabotaging negotiations

LOL, are you a complete idiot? the deal ensures that the Iranians will get nukes, not "provides valid alternatives". You are a gullible fool if you think the iranians can be trusted, and so is obama.

It is quite clear that the "deal" being cooked up by obama and kerry will result in Iran having nuclear weapons. What is their motivation for wanting a nuclear Iran? Whose side are Obama and Kerry really on? Is the destruction of Israel one of obama's goals for his term of office? Is his early muslim indoctrination driving his decision making and foreign policy?

Um.... they don't.

This is way over your head.

Stay out of it.

Let the adults and smart people work it out.

And who would those smart people be....the geniuses who don't mind the biggest exporter of state sponsored terrorism to get the worlds most lethal weapon....those guys......:eusa_clap:
False.

The biggest supported of terrorism is our CIA And FBI .

horseshit. what buildings did the CIA crash planes into? which people did the CIA behead? which people did the CIA burn alive? which CIA employees were suicide bombers?

you are full of shit. move on.

If you don't want to watch the expert whistle blower testimony that tells you these things, I can't help you. If you were told these things, you wouldn't believe them anyway.

Bullshit.

the truth makes you angry, doesn't it? it makes obama and clinton angry too, tough shit.

I am totally indifferent about you enjoying sucking dick and swallowing cum. I mean , you have a right to pursue happiness........

Evidently not

No, that is not the objective of the negotiations. Obama's objective is to get his name on a piece of paper regardless of the actual outcome of the negotiations. He'll agree to whatever the Iranians want and call it "peace in our time."

You don't negotiate with savages. You give them ultimatums and then carry through if they fail to comply.

Dear Syriusly
Technically I agree with you that Democrats are saying no to Iran having nuclear arms:

Pelosi stated:
“Today, Prime Minister Netanyahu reiterated something we all agree upon: a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable to both our countries," her statement continued. "We have all said that a bad deal is worse than no deal, and stopping the spread of nuclear weapons is the bedrock of our foreign policy and national security. As President Obama has said consistently, all options are on the table for preventing a nuclear-armed Iran."

What history shows is that weak presidents such as Carter, blamed for Korea getting nuclear arms when the INTENT was peaceful uses of nuclear energy, will repeat with Obama being of that same leadership style, which is good for diplomacy but bad for standing up to militants who TAKE ADVANTAGE of this.

Or, they simply detonate one for the e.m.p. strike and knock out the power grid...in the middle of January..........

We don't. Next Redfish lie.

mrz031015dAPR20150310044533.jpg

Hussein Obama wants Iran to have nuclear weapons because true to his faith, the Muslim faith that is , he feels in his heart of hearts that Islamists in the Middle East should be equal if not better than Israel.

But he will be sadly disappointed ... Hussein and his Iranian advisor Valerie Jarrett.

Dear Syriusly
Technically I agree with you that Democrats are saying no to Iran having nuclear arms:

Pelosi stated:
“Today, Prime Minister Netanyahu reiterated something we all agree upon: a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable to both our countries," her statement continued. "We have all said that a bad deal is worse than no deal, and stopping the spread of nuclear weapons is the bedrock of our foreign policy and national security. As President Obama has said consistently, all options are on the table for preventing a nuclear-armed Iran."

What history shows is that weak presidents such as Carter, blamed for Korea getting nuclear arms when the INTENT was peaceful uses of nuclear energy, will repeat with Obama being of that same leadership style, which is good for diplomacy but bad for standing up to militants who TAKE ADVANTAGE of this.

So the short answer is that the OP is a lie.

Um.... they don't.

This is way over your head.

Stay out of it.

Let the adults and smart people work it out.

And who would those smart people be....the geniuses who don't mind the biggest exporter of state sponsored terrorism to get the worlds most lethal weapon....those guys......:eusa_clap:
False.

The biggest supported of terrorism is our CIA And FBI .

horseshit. what buildings did the CIA crash planes into? which people did the CIA behead? which people did the CIA burn alive? which CIA employees were suicide bombers?

you are full of shit. move on.

If you don't want to watch the expert whistle blower testimony that tells you these things, I can't help you. If you were told these things, you wouldn't believe them anyway.

you made the claim, prove it

Dear Syriusly

Pelosi stated:

So the short answer is that the OP is a lie.

No, the short answer is that actions speak louder than words. The actions of obama, kerry, and the dems will ensure that Iran gets a nuke, not prevent it.

Is anyone really so naive that they trust the Iranians? Duh, like Carter trusted the north koreans???? Wake up libs.

We don't. Next Redfish lie.

You and obama and kerry and pelosi SAY you don't but your actions say otherwise. The "deal" is for only 10 years and there is no enforcement or inspection requirements, its just "trust us, we only want nuclear for electric power".

Here's a clue, Iran does not need nuclear for electricity, they have huge oil reserves and they can use oil for power much cleaper than building nuclear power plants. They are the circus hustler and obama is the rube who is taken to the cleaners.

Forum List

Back