Why do Democrats care more about Khashoggi than they did about Mollie Tibbetts?

The Liberal media and Democrats are calling for Saudi heads....they’re absolutely livid and outraged about this FOREIGNERS death which happened on FOREIGN soil.
Remember, the Tibbetts murder couldn’t be swept under the rug fast enough by the same groups. Weird huh?
I hope Republican politicians running for office are paying attention and adding shit like this to their campaign narratives.
Tibbets was a tragedy for a family.
Kashoggi is a tragedy for the nation.

WTF....haha, are you serious?
That’s the spin?
You sure you want to roll with that shit?
Freedom of the press is vital to a free country.

Yes, I know you don't really want a free country but the rest of us do.
What does this have to do with freedom of the press in the United States?
You don't think tRump's reaction to the murder of a journalist has anything to do with freedom of the press in the United States?
Not the murder of a foreign journalist by his own government. Stalin murdered thousands of journalists. I don't recall any leftists whining about that. Saddam murdered journalists. ISIS murdered journalists. Egypt murdered journalists. Libya murdered journalists. South Africa murdered journalists. Why wouldn't all you douchebag snowflakes whining then?

The Liberal media and Democrats are calling for Saudi heads....they’re absolutely livid and outraged about this FOREIGNERS death which happened on FOREIGN soil.
Remember, the Tibbetts murder couldn’t be swept under the rug fast enough by the same groups. Weird huh?
I hope Republican politicians running for office are paying attention and adding shit like this to their campaign narratives.
Not for this nation. It may be a tragedy for Saudi Arabia, but that's none of our business.
Bullshit. He was an American resident working for an American media company. What's worse is we know who is responsible and we are gonna let him get away with it. Mostly because he's tRump's pal.

The difference is a single person decided to muder some one in your situation and was found and will be punished. This is state sponsered murder and helped covered up by our pres and government. Big difference! Single murders like Molly will never be stopped they will always happen but state sponsered murder must be answered for and prevented or they can turn into thousands or even millions of murders./

We all know that Mollie Tibbets would never have been murdered if not for the deliberate decision by certain politicians not to enforce out immigration laws.
No we do not.
So you're saying that you're stupid?
I am saying you are as fuckiing stupid as they come. If you think you are going to bring illegal immigration to zero you are a fucking idiot. If you think you are going to bring single murderes to zero you are an idiot. If you can not see that state sponsered murder is a much larger thing to fear you are an idiot and in real danger of getting put on ignore.

We won't bring it to absolute zero, but we can bring it less than 5% of what it is now, which is good enough.

I have no idea what it means to "bring single murderes [sic] to zero," but we can reduce murders by illegals by 95%.

State sponsored murder by out government would be something to fear, as when Obama executed an American in Yemen, but we aren't responsible for resolving all the crimes by foreign governments against their own citizens. Stalin murdered tens of millions of his own citizens, and morons like you didn't give a damn. The left covered up Stalin's crimes and made excuses for him.
Ya show me the studies and costs. We can certainly with hold support of governemtns that do such things. Slalin murdering millions is state supported murder and support of my position not your.

He was an American journalist
Wrong. He was not an American.
He was employed by an American newspaper.

He dared to write the truth about an evil regime. He was tortured and murdered for it
Bottom line: He was not an American, and he wasn't killed in America. When you write stuff that pisses of the government of a foreign country, you're still a citizen of that country, and then you go into an embassy of that country, you are obviously stupid.
So you're ok with it because you think he was stupid? What I I decide I think you are stupid, is it ok for me to torture you to death?

We all know that Mollie Tibbets would never have been murdered if not for the deliberate decision by certain politicians not to enforce out immigration laws.

Well, yeah, if you ignore the 20 or 30 other things that had to happen in that chain of events... like a Republican hiring him to work in his warehouse.

State sponsored murder by out government would be something to fear, as when Obama executed an American in Yemen, but we aren't responsible for resolving all the crimes by foreign governments against their own citizens. Stalin murdered tens of millions of his own citizens, and morons like you didn't give a damn. The left covered up Stalin's crimes and made excuses for him.

Okay, except the world treated Stalin like a pariah for doing that, until we needed him to fight Hitler... Then he became cuddly "Uncle Joe", until the war was over.

and only you would get upset about a terrorist being killed in an air raid when the black guy ordered the air raid.... Nope, no racism here.

Why? Who cares? Not are citizen, not our country
You people disgust me.

That’s the spin?

You don't think tRump's reaction to the murder of a journalist has anything to do with freedom of the press in the United States?
Not the murder of a foreign journalist by his own government. Stalin murdered thousands of journalists. I don't recall any leftists whining about that. Saddam murdered journalists. ISIS murdered journalists. Egypt murdered journalists. Libya murdered journalists. South Africa murdered journalists. Why wouldn't all you douchebag snowflakes whining then?
First, being concerned about freedom of the press and the murder of journalists is not "whining". Second, I don't think anyone was ok with those either

The Ugly Terror Truth About Jamal Khashoggi

The media will always take the side of Islamists over non-Islamists. That’s why it bleeds for Khashoggi

Best buddies with Osama in school. Both joined the Muslim Brotherhood early on in life..........Both dreamed of an Islamic State......

Interviewed Osama in Afghanistan during the War with Russia..........later saying he told Osama that he was making a mistake with attacking America........not that he disagreed with Osama's views...........

He's not a great loss..........and it happened in Turkey........their problem.
The US supported bin Laden during the war with Russia
We looked at him as a freedom fighter

Peter Bergen says you are wrong. I believe he knows more about it than you.

Five myths about Osama bin Laden

Who is Mollie Tibbetts?

Guess you've been too busy coddling illegals to keep abreast of current events.
Guess you think nobody on the left cared about Tibbets, but her murderer was caught and will pay for his crime. American journalist living legally in our country Khashoggi's murderers are excused, praised and given military equipment and spare parts on contracts signed during the Obama admin. Do Republicans care about him? I haven't heard except for Graham and Corker. All this overlooking over equipment and spare parts SA cannot purchase from either Russia or China BTW because they wouldn't fit the existing materials. They need us more than we need them.

And if Hannity or Pirro ever goes offshore and gets chopped up, I'm pretty sure the Democrats would object to that too..on principal. America does not SELL it's people to Murder, Inc. Saudi Arabia!

True, he was caught and charged. Haven't heard anything about him being convicted. He has pled not guilty and his attorney, along with some of you loons, have painted him as an all American boy.
Attorney For Accused Murderer Of Mollie Tibbetts: He's An 'All-American Boy'

That’s the spin?

He was killed in a pisshole Middle East country by a barbaric backwards Middle East country, neither of which has a free press.

Trying to pin this on America or Trump is simply weak and pathetic.

Exactly. I have no desire to ever go there for 2 reasons. It's a shithole and very dangerous.

Oh please, your kind not only cheered the violent tortured death of Mathew Shepard, but also the shooting at the Pulse club that killed over four dozen.

How do we know?

Your kind told us.

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter

Republicans support terrorist sympathizers.

Oh please, your kind not only cheered the violent tortured death of Mathew Shepard, but also the shooting at the Pulse club that killed over four dozen.

How do we know?

Your kind told us.

I don’t hate pole puffers...I think they’re fucking weird and disgusting but I don’t hate them. Sucks huh?

Not for this nation. It may be a tragedy for Saudi Arabia, but that's none of our business.

Kashoggi was asassinated in much the same way our cia handles seditionists that have moved outside of the normal law enforcement umbrella. He was a member of the Muslim brotherhood and was actively stirring up antipathy toward the new Saudi ruler. He should have known better than to enter the embassy.

Jo

How do we know?

Your kind told us.

How many Mexican journalists were murdered in the last 5 years?

Why doesn't he care about Mollie Tibbetts? if she were muslim it would be a different story Trump is racist.

Who is Mollie Tibbetts?

Guess you've been too busy coddling illegals to keep abreast of current events.
Guess you think nobody on the left cared about Tibbets, but her murderer was caught and will pay for his crime. American journalist living legally in our country Khashoggi's murderers are excused, praised and given military equipment and spare parts on contracts signed during the Obama admin. Do Republicans care about him? I haven't heard except for Graham and Corker. All this overlooking over equipment and spare parts SA cannot purchase from either Russia or China BTW because they wouldn't fit the existing materials. They need us more than we need them.

And if Hannity or Pirro ever goes offshore and gets chopped up, I'm pretty sure the Democrats would object to that too..on principal. America does not SELL it's people to Murder, Inc. Saudi Arabia!

True, he was caught and charged. Haven't heard anything about him being convicted. He has pled not guilty and his attorney, along with some of you loons, have painted him as an all American boy.
Attorney For Accused Murderer Of Mollie Tibbetts: He's An 'All-American Boy'
What the hell are you talking about that I, or anybody else, painted him as an all American boy. His attorney is doing the job he is required to do, and you know it will not work. Your implication that the Tibbets murderer will get off because you haven't heard any recent news is ludicrous.

That’s the spin?

He was an American journalist
Wrong. He was not an American.
He was employed by an American newspaper.

He dared to write the truth about an evil regime. He was tortured and murdered for it
He was not an American. Do you imagine the Saudis would have murdered him if he was an American? He was a member of Hamas plotting to overthrow the Saudi Royal family. Good riddance.

Mollie Tibbets was not targeted for murder because she criticized someone in power

Who cares......for a thousand, Alex.

The OP cares
He asked why there is not the same level of outrage over Mollie Tibbets

People get outraged over abuse of power by a government. When it includes kidnap, torture and murder......it becomes international news

The murderer of Mollie Tibbets was captured and will face decades in prison

It looks like those who ordered the killing of Khashoggi will get off Scott free......hence the outrage
The people who allowed her murderer into the country will not be punished. They are getting off scott free. The fake news media is totally silent on the matter. Why aren't the calling for Schumer's head and calling him a hypocrite?
The man who was making money off his illegal labor was a Republican
He got off Scott free
How did he get into the country? Open borders douchebags let him in. You are one of those douchebags. You are partly responsible for her murder.

Forum List

Back