Why do Democrats hate America ?

3 hours later.

Thank you for proving my point friend.

iu

Thank you for proving my point friend.

iu

ummmm .... after 3 hrs of watching 140 cops gets hurt, the capital get trashed on TV, & knowing there were congress critters hiding in that capital & scared to death, with numerous family members/staff/fox news pundits pleading with him to call off his primates ... he finally told them to go home....

you think that is a win for you?

hqdefault.jpg

ummmm .... after 3 hrs of watching 140 cops gets hurt, the capital get trashed on TV, & knowing there were congress critters hiding in that capital & scared to death, with numerous family members/staff/fox news pundits pleading with him to call off his primates ... he finally told them to go home....

you think that is a win for you?

hqdefault.jpg
Post #76 Playtime. That entire thing was encouraged by the deep state. I know you deny this, but that is just part of yoar world view.

Trump knew this was coming, and so did Pelosi. The entire establishment knew it was coming, and didn't want to stop it. The hearings on this were manipulated to program you to be a stooge. Informed folks know this by now.

J6 Footage RELEASED, OBLITERATES Dems’ Narrative, GOP Says​

BREAKING! Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!​

This whole thing was purposely set up like WrestleMania XL, and you still don't get it. One side focuses on Jan. 6th, the other side focuses on the BLM summer riots. Both sides bleev there is no equivalence, while the establishment uses them both to crack down on the populace to strip civil rights and civil liberties from the whole nation, while it imposes austerity.

The elites in both parties are in on the scam with the top officials in the spook agencies. Yes, teh people lose, and you are just being a useful idiot contributing to the problem, while I am trying to bring folks together and inform them of the problem.

. . . I wish you would help rather than make the problem worse, I had always thought you were smarter and loved the nation.

:sigh2:

Post #76 Playtime. That entire thing was encouraged by the deep state. I know you deny this, but that is just part of yoar world view.

Trump knew this was coming, and so did Pelosi. The entire establishment knew it was coming, and didn't want to stop it. The hearings on this were manipulated to program you to be a stooge. Informed folks know this by now.

J6 Footage RELEASED, OBLITERATES Dems’ Narrative, GOP Says​

BREAKING! Hundreds Of Undercover Feds Were In The Crowd On Jan 6th!​

This whole thing was purposely set up like WrestleMania XL, and you still don't get it. One side focuses on Jan. 6th, the other side focuses on the BLM summer riots. Both sides bleev there is no equivalence, while the establishment uses them both to crack down on the populace to strip civil rights and civil liberties from the whole nation, while it imposes austerity.

The elites in both parties are in on the scam with the top officials in the spook agencies. Yes, teh people lose, and you are just being a useful idiot contributing to the problem, while I am trying to bring folks together and inform them of the problem.

. . . I wish you would help rather than make the problem worse, I had always thought you were smarter and loved the nation.

:sigh2:

head palm.gif

Forum List

Back