🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Democrats Oppose Voter ID?

voter registration is enough

You must prove you're a citizen
Live in your district
and be 18 years old.

End of story .. go vote.

And how do you prove you are a citizen, Shit-e?...and how do you prove YOU are the one registered...because YOU say so?

Showing a picture ID is useless unless there is going to be a picture of the voter in the voting registry. Fake IDs are easy enough to be had.

2) It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat, thus giving me great pause as to the actual motivations central to this issue.

To offset that false belief, my State, after passing voter ID laws, identified the approximately 165,000 people within the State that didn't have an ID meeting the new requirements then offered a ride/free ID to them. TWENTY-FIVE (25) took the offer.

1) I think that forcing people to produce a picture ID will NOT eliminate voter fraud or even curtail it.

2) It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat, thus giving me great pause as to the actual motivations central to this issue.

3) I believe that most dems have taken up this issue because they understand that it is being used as a tool by the right to shrink the dem voter base.

Sure doesn't seem to deter anyone from buying smokes or booze, applying for welfare and food stamps, driving cars, cashing checks, or anything else that requires ID.

Funny how bed wetters don't decry the voting laws of Mexico, which requires a specific ID Card to vote not just any old picture ID.

Interesting that those buying the items you listed have an ID that is also good enough to vote don't mind whipping it out when asked when buying them yet suddenly get offended and consider it hateful to be asked to prove they are who they say they are when they vote.

Live in your district
and be 18 years old.

End of story .. go vote.

And how do you prove you are a citizen, Shit-e?...and how do you prove YOU are the one registered...because YOU say so?
Showing a picture ID is useless unless there is going to be a picture of the voter in the voting registry. Fake IDs are easy enough to be had.
Please compare and contrast the difficulty of voting under someone elses name when you need to get a fake ID and when you need to say you are that someone.

Interesting that those buying the items you listed have an ID that is also good enough to vote don't mind whipping it out when asked when buying them yet suddenly get offended and consider it hateful to be asked to prove they are who they say they are when they vote.

I never said I was offended OR that it was hateful; I said IT WAS A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY.

Please compare and contrast the difficulty of voting under someone elses name when you need to get a fake ID and when you need to say you are that someone.

You tell us.

What are you going to check when you handle THOUSANDS of voters a day?

Hey, man -- that doesn't look like you!!!

Oh, It's me; I gained weight, grew a beard and had a sex-change.

:uhh:

You tell us.
The obvious answer is that it is several orders of magnitude more difficult to get a fake ID than to simply claim you are someone else.
Care to disagree?

Last edited:
You tell us.
The obvious answer is that it several orders of magnitude more difficult to get a fake ID than to simply claim you are someone else.
Care to disagree?

I already have disagreed, do you have any idea or are you just spreading more misinformation?

Several flaws in your argument.

1 I have to register to vote. My address at the MVA is considered 'proof." They ask me questions that only I would really know, also, my ID is already being checked online, INCLUDING my photo.

2 My signature is checked with my registration.

3 If I lie, I can be charged with a felony.

You tell us.
The obvious answer is that it several orders of magnitude more difficult to get a fake ID than to simply claim you are someone else.
Care to disagree?
I already have disagreed,
Ok... if not several orders of magnitude, how much more difficult is to get a fake ID than to simply claim you are someone. else?

Live in your district
and be 18 years old.

End of story .. go vote.

compare? there's nothing to compare voter impersonation to. Since 2000 there's been 2068 proven cases of voter fraud on record, only 10 of those cases are voter impersonation cases (at the poll fraud). In contrast, absentee voting has the highest percentage on record, followed by employee tampering, neither of which could be stopped with ID cards.

You tell us.
Care to disagree?
I already have disagreed,
Ok... if not several orders of magnitude, how much more difficult is to get a fake ID than to simply claim you are someone. else?

According to trends and statistics, there is no "magnitude", it's all too easy.

Google

riddle me this ID proponents ..

voter registration requires proof of citizenship. If voter fraud is so rampant, what leads you to believe an ID card couldn't have and/or use the same fake information used to get a voter registration card ?

compare? there's nothing to compare voter impersonation to. Since 2000 there's been 2068 proven cases of voter fraud on record, only 10 of those cases are voter impersonation cases (at the poll fraud). In contrast, absentee voting has the highest percentage on record, followed by employee tampering, neither of which could be stopped with ID cards.

You know I have asked YOU this same question repeatedly and instead if answering you go spread the same old shit in anther thread dealing with the same topic.
How do you quantify something you have prevented??
I asked about condoms and the number of unwanted births they have prevented, hard to quantify those types of things, but by your logic we should quit using condoms because we have no direct statistics to prove the good they have actually done.

Now you little chicken shit bitch don't make me have to come find your ignorant ass again ......................G5000 ain't here to run interference in this thread, we already put him out of it ......................

You would have to present data for an argument addressing an actual figure.
Wait...
You said you disgareeed with my assertion that it is is several orders of magnitude more difficult to get a fake ID than to simply claim you are someone else.
If you don't have this information, on what then do you base your disagreement?

[

Live in your district
and be 18 years old.

End of story .. go vote.

In person voter fraud (the kind picture ID is supposed to prevent) statistics for the USA 0.5%, total number of cases....10.

voter fraud statistics us - Google Search

voter registration requires proof of citizenship. If voter fraud is so rampant, what leads you to believe an ID card couldn't have and/or use the same fake information used to get a voter registration card ?

Because you can't use false ID to register to vote, check with DHS will bust you out.
The cards issued to non legal immigrants have "Federal Restrictions Applie" stamped on the front in big letters ......... the same shit different thread, same moronic questions you asked got answered and left in the other thread..................

Absent a valid state-issued photo ID, how does the state verify that the person at the poll is who he says he is?
Still waiting for your response.

Forum List

Back