🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Do Democrats Oppose Voter ID?

[
Please compare and contrast the difficulty of voting under someone elses name when you need to get a fake ID and when you need to say you are that someone.
In person voter fraud (the kind picture ID is supposed to prevent) statistics for the USA 0.5%, total number of cases....10.
Not sure how this compares and contrasts the difficulty of voting under someone elses name when you need to get a fake ID and when you need to say you are that someone.
Perhaps you can explain.

M14, we double teamed it in the last thread, you think that ignorant bitch would realize we ain't gonna let her go on with her moronic rantings ...............
She has left our other threads, don't look for her to post any more of her moronic shit in this thread .................

M14, we double teamed it in the last thread, you think that ignorant bitch would realize we ain't gonna let her go on with her moronic rantings ...............
She has left our other threads, don't look for her to post any more of her moronic shit in this thread .................
She proves every day that she has nothing of value to add to any conversation; she's the only person that doesn't recognize this.

compare? there's nothing to compare voter impersonation to. Since 2000 there's been 2068 proven cases of voter fraud on record, only 10 of those cases are voter impersonation cases (at the poll fraud). In contrast, absentee voting has the highest percentage on record, followed by employee tampering, neither of which could be stopped with ID cards.

You know I have asked YOU this same question repeatedly and instead if answering you go spread the same old shit in anther thread dealing with the same topic.
How do you quantify something you have prevented??
I asked about condoms and the number of unwanted births they have prevented, hard to quantify those types of things, but by your logic we should quit using condoms because we have no direct statistics to prove the good they have actually done.

Now you little chicken shit bitch don't make me have to come find your ignorant ass again ......................G5000 ain't here to run interference in this thread, we already put him out of it ......................

as far as I'm concerned you are a used condom, Paying no attention to you and your prison vocabulary is really easy. And yes, I do have actual stats I'v posted more times than you have IQ points. If you missed them too bad, I refuse to walk backwards for you until you grow up ... so either grow up or STFU.

2) It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat, thus giving me great pause as to the actual motivations central to this issue.

To offset that false belief, my State, after passing voter ID laws, identified the approximately 165,000 people within the State that didn't have an ID meeting the new requirements then offered a ride/free ID to them. TWENTY-FIVE (25) took the offer.
What state would that be?

compare? there's nothing to compare voter impersonation to. Since 2000 there's been 2068 proven cases of voter fraud on record, only 10 of those cases are voter impersonation cases (at the poll fraud). In contrast, absentee voting has the highest percentage on record, followed by employee tampering, neither of which could be stopped with ID cards.

You know I have asked YOU this same question repeatedly and instead if answering you go spread the same old shit in anther thread dealing with the same topic.
I asked about condoms and the number of unwanted births they have prevented, hard to quantify those types of things, but by your logic we should quit using condoms because we have no direct statistics to prove the good they have actually done.

Now you little chicken shit bitch don't make me have to come find your ignorant ass again ......................G5000 ain't here to run interference in this thread, we already put him out of it ......................

as far as I'm concerned you are a used condom, Paying no attention to you and your prison vocabulary is really easy. And yes, I do have actual stats I'v posted more times than you have IQ points. If you missed them too bad, I refuse to walk backwards for you until you grow up ... so either grow up or STFU.

Oh wasn't that real adult, must have struck a nerve, come on baby let me have it, surely that is not the best you have............
You see I have intelligence, something you can not beg, borrow or steal at any price and your magic nigga can't give you that either .............
It's unfortunate you are not intelligent enough to discuss subject matter with me without resorting to personal attacks, but that just shows the difference in the level of maturity and self respect between the two of us.
Self Respect it's a term you should get familiar with as you come off as uneducated and trifling .........................

Oh wasn't that real adult, must have struck a nerve, come on baby let me have it, surely that is not the best you have............
You see I have intelligence, something you can not beg, borrow or steal at any price and your magic nigga can't give you that either .............
It's unfortunate you are not intelligent enough to discuss subject matter with me without resorting to personal attacks, but that just shows the difference in the level of maturity and self respect between the two of us.
Self Respect it's a term you should get familiar with as you come off as uneducated and trifling .........................

Intelligence, really?

then you answer the question smart guy..

voter registration requires proof of citizenship. If voter fraud is so rampant, what leads you to believe an ID card couldn't have and/or use the same fake information used to get a voter registration card ?

voter registration requires proof of citizenship. If voter fraud is so rampant, what leads you to believe an ID card couldn't have and/or use the same fake information used to get a voter registration card ?
:lol:
A state-issued ID card proves identity; it dosn't prove citizenship.
If you ever filled out an I-9, you'd know that.

Absent a valid state-issued photo ID, how does the state verify that the person at the poll is who he says he is?
Still waiting for your response.

Absent a valid state-issued photo ID, how does the state verify that the person at the poll is who he says he is?

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

wrong answer. You're dismissed.

answer; voter registration.
Proof of citizenship
Proof of living in your district
Proof of age

A state-issued ID card proves identity; it doesn't prove citizenship.
wrong answer.
It is absolutely the right answer -- you simply don't know any better.

Intelligence, really?

then you answer the question smart guy..

I keep asking your retarded ass WHAT ID you keep deferring to ??

We have already discussed the stringent standards in not only Texas but most other states to get a standard, "State issued ID", DL, ID card, etc ....
The DMV calls DHS and runs a check, now at this point if that undocumented immigrant has hacked DHS's computer network and created a file and verified the proper clearances then they don't fucking need to sneak in, someone will hire their talented ass ...........
As for the rest of the poor sleps, either DHS gives em a green light or they get issued temp ID with "Federal Restrictions Applies" across the front.

Now how do you register to vote without a state issued ID??

I have stated before, "Don't act like the white man gonna make the niga go get some pecial ID card to vote" ......

How many time you gonna ask these same stupid questions and I am gonna give you the same answers, they don't fucking change??

wrong answer.

so you don't care if the person with a card is illegal as long as their picture is on it ?

how dumb did you say you are?

you don't

ergo; voter fraud is almost nonexistent.

thank you .

wrong answer.

so you don't care if the person with a card is illegal as long as their picture is on it ?
Again... you clearly have neither the interest nor capacity to have an honest and intelligent discussion on this issue,.
I shall waste no more time on you.

you don't

ergo; voter fraud is almost nonexistent.

thank you .

It's being prevented with Voter ID laws, why do you oppose what you claim is working so well??
What is so offensive to a niga about acquiring a State issued ID card??

You see the thread is about Voter ID laws, which require a person to posses a valid state issued ID at the time of voting, no special "Voter ID Cards" or anything else............................

bbbbbbaaaaawwwaaaahhahahahahahaha

dumb and dumber has left the building ... right after they made fools of themselves.

adios muchacha's

your electric bill with your name and address, your paystub with your name and address etc or simply your signature, swearing you are who you say, with a felony charge if you are not.

WE ARE NOT GUILTY until proven innocent in this Nation, WE ARE INNOCENT until proven guilty....have you forgotten that...?

In Massachusetts and here, they ask your name, your address then your party affiliation, then they ask you to sign the roster, which is a felony if you are not who you say you are....and you've signed it. That's it, and that's all that is needed up here...

voter registration is ample, and has worked just fine for ever... that is until a pack of idiots came to town and started chirping about ID cards, now voter registration is no good

yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

your electric bill with your name and address, your paystub with your name and address etc or simply your signature, swearing you are who you say, with a felony charge if you are not.
As far as your identity goes, these don't prove a thing,
You know, that, right?

Forum List

Back