Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

The key concept is you have to provide a reasonable accommodation for them to practice their religion. You cannot make an arbitrary ban on religious attire

Incorrect. The GOVERNMENT has to do so. as a private business owner, I don't have to do shit.

Nope

Wearing Religious Attire in the Workplace: It's Your Right! - DiversityInc.com
And it's a private business owners right not to hire them in the first place.

No...they don't have the right to force employees to remove religious clothing

Wander how many children would want to watch the "ice capades" with all the femine characters dressed in burkas? How about the Disney "princesses" in burkas, how many children would be asking to have breakfast with the "burka"?

The key concept is you have to provide a reasonable accommodation for them to practice their religion. You cannot make an arbitrary ban on religious attire
NO they DON'T.

Incorrect. The GOVERNMENT has to do so. as a private business owner, I don't have to do shit.

Nope

Wearing Religious Attire in the Workplace: It's Your Right! - DiversityInc.com
And it's a private business owners right not to hire them in the first place.

And that goes for Tatts...Metal in the ears, lips, face or anything else. PRIVATE business doesn't HAVE TO HIRE anyone with that crap.

And a private business owner can get rid of anybody they choose......It's as simple as, "Hey, i've got to cut back. Here's your final paycheck. Thanks for all you've done, good luck to ya'"

Whenever I interviewed for my Restaurants, I laid out the employee dress code for front and back of the house before ever offering a job. I asked if they could conform, if they said no for any reason, too include religious, I was never put in any position.....It was as simple as "Ok, I fully understand that. Now, i've got some more people to interview, we'll get back to you if you qualify".

Of course they weren't called back, and that was my right.

Doesn't MEAN that they have to be HIRED...does it? ANY employer will see through it and DENY employment.

Could be

You could say the same about blacks and gays

sounds like a good idea until you are sued

NICE try at obfuscation...WE aren't talking about the selected PETS of the LEFTWING are we dumbass?

Damn LIBRULS.....

Always forcing you to respect other peoples civil rights

Bastards

Odds of being killed by a terrorist are astronomically higher then being hit by lightning. Why so scared? - Yahoo! Answers

Odds of being killed by a terrorist are astronomically higher then being hit by lightning. Why so scared?
The odds of a terrorist incident in the last decade are 1 in 10,408,947. By contrast, the odds of being struck by lightning are about 1 in 500,000. You could board 20 flights per year and still be less likely to be the subject of an attempted terrorist attack than to be struck by lightning.

Odds of being killed by a terrorist are astronomically higher then being hit by lightning. Why so scared? - Yahoo! Answers

Odds of being killed by a terrorist are astronomically higher then being hit by lightning. Why so scared?
The odds of a terrorist incident in the last decade are 1 in 10,408,947. By contrast, the odds of being struck by lightning are about 1 in 500,000. You could board 20 flights per year and still be less likely to be the subject of an attempted terrorist attack than to be struck by lightning.

because the media doesn't show people getting struck by lightning over and over and over.

Well, in 1925 the zionists came to Palestine determined to drive the PALESTINIANS into the sea.

Islamic invaders conquered Jerusalem in the first millenia AD. Did the "jihad" stop there (I think NOT)?

Identify Islamic retaliatory attacks prior to 1925.

If you are serious: from Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Contents [hide]
1 History
1.1 Byzantine–Arab Wars: 634–750
1.2 Conquest of Persia and Iraq: 633–651
1.3 Conquest of Transoxiana: 662–709
1.4 Conquest of Sindh: 664–712
1.5 Conquest of Hispania (711–718) and Septimania (719–720)
1.6 Conquest of the Caucasus: 711–750
1.7 End of the Umayyad conquests: 718–750
1.8 Conquest of Nubia: 700–1606
1.9 Incursions into southern Italy: 831–902
1.10 Conquest of Anatolia: 1060–1360
1.11 Byzantine-Ottoman Wars: 1299–1453
[edit] Further conquests: 1200–1800Further information: Ottoman wars in Europe and Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent

Ottoman expansion until 1683In Sub-Saharan Africa, the Sahelian kingdom expanded Muslim territories far from the coast. Muslim traders spread Islam to kingdoms across Zanj along the east African coast, and to Southeast Asia and the sultanates of Southeast Asia such as those of Mataram and Sulu.

After the Mongol Empire destroyed the Abbasid Caliphate, following the Battle of Baghdad (1258), they were stopped by Turkish Mamluks, Muslim army from Egypt in Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260, and soon they converted to Islam, beginning an era of Turkic and Mongol expansions of Muslim rule into Eastern Europe under the Golden Horde; across Central Asia under Timur, founder of the Timurid dynasty; and later into the Indian subcontinent under his descendant Babur, founder of the Mughal Empire. Meanwhile in the 17th century, Barbary corsairs were conducting raids into Western and Northern Europe, as far as the islands of Britain and Iceland.[9][10] Eastern Europe suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage and capture slaves into jasyr.[11]

The modern era saw the rise of three powerful Muslim empires: the Ottoman Empire of the Middle East and Europe, the Safavid Empire of Persia and Central Asia, and the Mughal Empire of India; along with their contest and fall to the rise of the colonial powers of Europe.

[edit] Decline and collapse: 1800–1924The Mughal empire reached its golden age under the rule of Jalaluddin Akbar, who married a Hindu Rajput princess and abolished the Jizya tax on non-Muslims. Akbar's grandson Shah Jehan built the famous Taj Mahal. Shah Jehan's son Aurangzeb was a religious man who led to greater expansion of Mughal Empire. During his reign Mughal Empire reached its top level.The Mughal Empire declined in 1707 after the death of Aurangzeb and was officially abolished by the British after the Indian Rebellion of 1857.

The Safavid Empire ended with the death of its last ruler Ismail III who ruled from 1750 until his death in 1760. The last surviving Muslim empire, the Ottoman Empire, collapsed in 1918 in the aftermath of World War I. On March 3, 1924, the institution of the Caliphate was constitutionally abolished by President Mustafa Kemal Atatürk as part of his reforms.

Not that I would expect you to look at facts or anything ....

Islamic invaders conquered Jerusalem in the first millenia AD. Did the "jihad" stop there (I think NOT)?

Contents [hide]
1 History
[edit] Further conquests: 1200–1800Further information: Ottoman wars in Europe and Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent

Ottoman expansion until 1683In Sub-Saharan Africa, the Sahelian kingdom expanded Muslim territories far from the coast. Muslim traders spread Islam to kingdoms across Zanj along the east African coast, and to Southeast Asia and the sultanates of Southeast Asia such as those of Mataram and Sulu.

After the Mongol Empire destroyed the Abbasid Caliphate, following the Battle of Baghdad (1258), they were stopped by Turkish Mamluks, Muslim army from Egypt in Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260, and soon they converted to Islam, beginning an era of Turkic and Mongol expansions of Muslim rule into Eastern Europe under the Golden Horde; across Central Asia under Timur, founder of the Timurid dynasty; and later into the Indian subcontinent under his descendant Babur, founder of the Mughal Empire. Meanwhile in the 17th century, Barbary corsairs were conducting raids into Western and Northern Europe, as far as the islands of Britain and Iceland.[9][10] Eastern Europe suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage and capture slaves into jasyr.[11]

The modern era saw the rise of three powerful Muslim empires: the Ottoman Empire of the Middle East and Europe, the Safavid Empire of Persia and Central Asia, and the Mughal Empire of India; along with their contest and fall to the rise of the colonial powers of Europe.

[edit] Decline and collapse: 1800–1924The Mughal empire reached its golden age under the rule of Jalaluddin Akbar, who married a Hindu Rajput princess and abolished the Jizya tax on non-Muslims. Akbar's grandson Shah Jehan built the famous Taj Mahal. Shah Jehan's son Aurangzeb was a religious man who led to greater expansion of Mughal Empire. During his reign Mughal Empire reached its top level.The Mughal Empire declined in 1707 after the death of Aurangzeb and was officially abolished by the British after the Indian Rebellion of 1857.

The Safavid Empire ended with the death of its last ruler Ismail III who ruled from 1750 until his death in 1760. The last surviving Muslim empire, the Ottoman Empire, collapsed in 1918 in the aftermath of World War I. On March 3, 1924, the institution of the Caliphate was constitutionally abolished by President Mustafa Kemal Atatürk as part of his reforms.

Nonsense.

There were no events identified in the 20th century. And if you are going to include conquests then mention the Spanish American War, etc.

Contents [hide]
1 History

Nonsense.

There were no events identified in the 20th century. And if you are going to include conquests then mention the Spanish American War, etc.

Keep licking muzzie balls islam lover.Iam proud to HATE the blood lusting deathcult of islam!!

Contents [hide]
1 History

Nonsense.

Keep licking muzzie balls islam lover.Iam proud to HATE the blood lusting deathcult of islam!!

Just pointing out that you do not make a very desirable alternative.

Forum List

Back