Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Once again, Drlil'man is thoroughly owned......Once again can't provide proof of any lying, after making claims of lying.....Once again makes himself look like the lil' ankle biting coward with the Napoleon complex that we all know him to be........Once again spends all of his time on one single thread making himself look an abject fool, over and over and over and over again......It's truly fucking comical, on top of being very strange.

And then, the lil' Napoleon can't address L4U's very pointed and direct questions. Can't function on his own without pleading for help and some links.....Stupid is stupid.

LMAO!.......popping up here occassionaly and reading through his abject BS is highly entertaining indeed.

No wonder he can't get above a 14 rep power. Except for Bodey's lying stupid ass, even lil' Napoleons fellow lefty's fully understand he's a weird lil' nutter.

Once again you turn tail and run from your own LIES even though I have posted them and reposted them over and over again.

It's funny how you claim I cannot address l4u's "pointed questions" when you have avoided ALL of my "pointed questions" about your own words and LIES as you twisted what bod said so you could call him a liar claiming that he twisted what allie said.

BTW do you not see the hypocrisy in demanding that I look something up for logical because he refuses to make a point even as you demand that I prove my points, which I have done?

Go answer the questions in these posts then you can try to call me out for not addressing logical's offtopic bs without looking like a complete hypocrite. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3629344-post2665.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3629440-post2666.html

I even showed both of their statements side by side and asked you how the meaning was changed since that is your claim and you turned tail and ran away from content that you can't counter.

You have been so thoroughly owned you are just too damn stupid to get it. But then you called yourself a liar and were too stupid realize it too. So your ignorance really is not surprizing.

What don't you understand about Bodey's equally stupid ass putting her words in parentheses?......She quoted Allies words, and then put her own twist and lies as to what Allie actually said in parentheses.

If this is what qualifies as "lying" then based on how you put your own twist and lies to what bod actually said then you are calling yourself a LIAR.

Thanks again for calling yourself a liar. LOL

I can see why you would wish to avoid the content of those posts seeing as how they show you being OWNED, AGAIN. LOL

Last edited:
If you are talking trigonometry and the person tells you, just tell me, don't you check to see if they know algebra first?

I have told you the book in the Bible. For the quran, it is in the first two chapters. Please come back when you actually have read one, or preferably, both.

Now what is your excuse????

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

AGAIN I am not doing your research for you. If you have a point then make it.

I am through playing with you, either make a point or STFU and stop hassling me because you failed to make a point.

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.
My knowledge on the bible has NOTHING to do with whether you have a valid argument or not.

Any further attempts to make your failure to make a point about me will only get the above response.

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo to the "willfully" ignorant.

When you make a point and stop contradicting yourself then you can grand stand until then you are just a waste of time and of pixels. LOL

You made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

Didn't you start the whole "lying" thing? Didn't you take peoples' words out of context and attack them because you want to "trivialize the threat" from radical muslims? I have given you the book out of the Bible and the chapters out of the quran. You claimed that you wanted to read them yourself. Here is your chance. Come on, champ, you can do it!

Nanny, nanny, boo, boo

No I didn't but thanks for showing that you can't even follow the content of this thread even as you make statements about it. LOL

NO I never claimed I wanted to read them myself but thanks for LYING again. I cleary said that you should list them and make a head to head comparison in order to make your point but apparently that is too difficult for you to accomplish.

You post them side by side and make your comparison thus making yourt point and then we can debate your point IF you actually have one.

Because you are too immature to read them and understand them for yourself? You want me to tell you what to think?

Just what I expected from you, more excuses, more stipulations, just "fluff".

again with the lame personal attacks?? thanks for showing that is all that you ahve to offer.

NOW if you are through LYING about what I said, contradicting yourself and are ready to make a point then go ahead and do it.

Otherwise stop trying to waste my time by demanding that I do your work for you.

There is and always has been ONE stipulation and that is that you made a claim about the OT and the quran so once again YOU need to provide the relevant books and excerpts from both the bible and the quran and make your point by doing a head to head comparison.

Thus far you have failed to meet that stipulation which is the very stipulation that the same rightwing hacks who are thanking you and rushing to defend you are applying to those of us on the left. Funny how they refuse to hold you to the same standard, isn't it?

Last edited:
Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam"

Because Democrats hate the United States and its "Christian" conservatism and capitalist economics.

Of course they'll deny that notion up and down - but IMO, thats the reason.

The Democrats hate America so much that a Democratic Administration ordered that assault on OBL's compound and finally got him with no loss of American lives. Trivializing Radical Islam.

The Republicans love America so much they sent our sons and daughters to a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 to die in order to set up a Shiite theocratic government that drives out Iraqi christians. Taking Radical Islam VERY seriously.

Last edited:
Your cowardly fascist punk obama was not there.He had the Special ops do it for him.

Did I say that Obama was there? Or are you so scripted that you fail to read what people really say?
Ya. mean like you, who reads what people really say, and then twist and lie your ass off like you got caught, YET AGAIN, doing in this thread?

Isn't that what you just did as you "interpreted" what bod said an applied your own "twist" to it??

Good job calling yourself out as a liar, AGAIN. LOL

BTW you do realize that hotwire was doing the same as he implied that bod was saying that obama was there don't you?? Hmm? Interesting how you didn't call hotwire out for "twisting" bod's words and applying his own "interpretation" isn't it?

Oh well, it's just one more example of your own dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Last edited:
It is truely, truely a shame how the current Democrat Administration trivialized Radical Islam so much when they took out OBL.

They should have taken him as serious as the last Republican Administration did. Now THAT'S taking Radical Islam seriously!

Your cowardly fascist punk obama was not there.He had the Special ops do it for him.

Did I say that Obama was there? Or are you so scripted that you fail to read what people really say?

Thank you for the Neg Rep, Allie. Doing your part to stop the trivializing of Radical Islam on teh Interwebz.....aren't you?

In other words your punk boy obama had the easy part.He used intel from waterboarding
ordered by Bush and just had to say go in boys and let me get the credit,What a piece of shit obama is.

Thank you for the Neg Rep, Allie. Doing your part to stop the trivializing of Radical Islam on teh Interwebz.....aren't you?

I wanted to circumvent another round of you chasing me across the board begging for your neg rep.

I live to serve.

I wanted to circumvent another round of you chasing me across the board begging for your neg rep.

I live to serve.

Hey allie,

How is wanting to outlaw their religion and taking steps to make it harder for them to practice their religion not considered harassment??

We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Your own words show that you wish to harass muslims by outlawing the burka as well as taking others steps to inhibit the practice of their religion.

The actions that you wish to take to inhibit the practice of their religion, including outlawing the burka, is harassment.

In other words bod was correct when she claimed that you want the "burka outlawed to harass Muslims".

I live to serve.

Well, then. Where's my daily neg rep? Are you starting to have trouble spreading it around enough?

dick_durbin.jpg

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

republican are hypocrites as are you , we bomb one of the biggest supporters of terrorist in the middle east and you whine Obamas starting war oh my .
which is it ? fight terrorism or not .

I live to serve.

Hey allie,

How is wanting to outlaw their religion and taking steps to make it harder for them to practice their religion not considered harassment??

We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Your own words show that you wish to harass muslims by outlawing the burka as well as taking others steps to inhibit the practice of their religion.

The actions that you wish to take to inhibit the practice of their religion, including outlawing the burka, is harassment.

In other words bod was correct when she claimed that you want the "burka outlawed to harass Muslims".

You punish illegal behavior only.

And employers have a right to require their employees to work and to adhere to a dress code. No harassment there. They're free to go to work somewhere else. You could hire them, perhaps.

dick_durbin.jpg

republican are hypocrites as are you , we bomb one of the biggest supporters of terrorist in the middle east and you whine Obamas starting war oh my .

Well...you know....killing OBL and bombing Libya is trivializing Radical Islam. At least in their doublespeak world it is.

dick_durbin.jpg

Well...you know....killing OBL and bombing Libya is trivializing Radical Islam. At least in their doublespeak world it is.
Are you ever NOT fully stuck on stupid?

Are you ever NOT fully stuck on stupid?

Do you ever address the content of the post instead of personally attacking the poster because you CAN'T address the content of the post?

dick_durbin.jpg

Yay! My almost daily neg rep from Allie for this post. Apparently she doesn't LIKE that we killed OBL....

For an up to date score on Allie's negging, see my signature below.

I live to serve.

Hey allie,

You punish illegal behavior only.

And employers have a right to require their employees to work and to adhere to a dress code. No harassment there. They're free to go to work somewhere else. You could hire them, perhaps.

No...they don't have the right to force employees to remove religious clothing

Forum List

Back