Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

ROFL

You didn't put any questions to me, you mindlessly attacked Allie like the simpering little simian that you are.

It's all you've got. Heart filled with hate, head filled with mush...

I have put many questions to you...two for example:

1. Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists on this thread?

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

The first question has already been answered multiple times in this thread.

Since you say that is true....list a few of the post numbers of those answers...or link them. Cuz I'm sure missing them.

The second question has nothing to do with the topic and is a red herring/logical fallacy/false premise.

If you are doing NOTHING yourself, I can totally understand you not wanting this topic to come up. :lol:

I have put many questions to you...two for example:

1. Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists on this thread?

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

Since you say that is true....list a few of the post numbers of those answers...or link them. Cuz I'm sure missing them.

The second question has nothing to do with the topic and is a red herring/logical fallacy/false premise.

If you are doing NOTHING yourself, I can totally understand you not wanting this topic to come up. :lol:

I'm not going to re-post for you. Read the thread.

And no, the second is still a logical fallacy. It has nothing to do with liberals who trivialize the threat of Islam. But given your ignorance and inability to debate like a human, I understand why you want to pretend it's an issue.

Last edited:
And yet, here you are....failing to read enough to know what is really being said and showing post by post your lack of comprehension. How Ironic is THAT!?!?!

How can we ever take you seriously when you quite evidently don't even know how to read posts correctly. When you get a little better at actually comprehending what is going on, get back to us. Maybe then you won't have to rely solely on personal attacks and your signature neg repping. It's not our fault you are currently in over your head.

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, because I have zero respect for you and see you as an intellectual dwarf.

WOW! and what does that say about you considering how he towers over you intellectually based on the actualy content of your own posts?? LOL

I neg rep you because you add nothing to the discussion.

Says the loser who trolls and neg reps anyone who dares disagree with him even as he runs away from his own words.

And neg repping is only my signature with you. My signature with many, many others is pos repping. Including those who are on the other side of the aisle.

That's funny considering how you neg repped me three times in this one thread and over last week. LOL Once with a "?" as your only response, the next two consisted of ad hominem attacks and yet throughout this thread you haven't provided one single thing of validity to counter anything that I or bod has posted.

Funny how that works out isn't it? LOL

That's ok, drsmith. It's not like I believed Her.

I'm not going to re-post for you. Read the thread.

And no, the second is still a logical fallacy. It has nothing to do with liberals who trivialize the threat of Islam. But given your ignorance and inability to debate like a human, I understand why you want to pretend it's an issue.

Of course you aren't....hard to repost what doesn't exist....even once. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, don't play that game.

You can deny it exists if you like. I'll just assume you're too stupid to read the thread.

Highlighted key points to help AllieBaba with his reading comprehension....he needs it apparently.

See what happens when partisanship replaces thinking? You come off like the dumbfuck you present yourself to be here.

Criminals steal legal guns and hide them. Is it your contention that criminals in Sudan steal legal slaves then hide them? If there is no collusion with the civil and ecumenical authorities, why don't the slaves run?

See, you're being a stupid fuck again. You're doing it because you want so badly to promote your party that you evicted all sense and logic..

It's what you do.

Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

OMG this just keeps getting better and better. LOL

No, he doesn't read very well...but is quick to just call people morons....how Ironic is that?
:lol:

Still, he kicked your ass resoundingly.

Further, you're reduced to running to our "Special Needs" poster, drsmith, for support.

That's just fucking sad.

Seriously!

LOL Thanks for showing that you've got nothing valid to offer. LOL

All religions are equally stupid to me, but you see how scared american christians are of muslims, imagine how scared arab muslims must be of christians.
Where the hell do you get off making a statement like that? In every muslim country the native christians are terrorized by the islamic fundamentalists, and when a christian church is burned to the ground, the public remains mum and the perpetrators are celebrated. And as far as muslim victims are concerned, how many more are dying at the hands of other muslims, whether it be fundamentalists or the so-called "secular" crackpot dictators?

That was such an idiotic statement you made.

Muslims burn christian churches to the ground, I agree that's disgusting.

Christians start wars based on lies and kill hundreds of thousands of muslims.

It's really not that hard to figure you when you think about it.[/quote]

Trivialization. And lies besides.

How many more do you want, Bod?

The Ottomans were definitely a great power. The Ottomans had secularized Islam - which is the key to any religion being able to interact in a civilized manner. Ataturk certainly knew this. Islam is the cancer it is, because it is fanatical. There is no such thing as "Moderate Islam" in this age, pressure has forced all of Islam to revert to the fundamentalist ideals of the Caliphs and even the Warlord Muhammad himself.

And Turkey today?

Uncensored....I am absolutely fascinated by your attempt to answer my post WITHOUT quoting your post I replied to. Fascinated....but not quite fooled by what you tried to do. Please notice (as if you already didn't) what I was replying to. Your attempt to hang my reply out by itself with no context is noted. You ARE a dishonest cuss, aren't you?

That is his usual tactic. He dishonestly omits the parts of your post that he wants to pretend don't exist because he can't counter or spin a response to them.

Besides his constant personal attacks, it's all that he has to offer

What is truly sad is that you are describing yourself perfectly. The parts in bold signify everything that applies directly to you.

This is the first time I've seen you format a post in a rational and readable manner.

Kudos for that.

It's obvious that you are still going strong in contradiction of your own standard. LOL

Everything is political to libs, even the security of their own Country. Remember how Clinton treated the first attempt to blow up the symbol of Capitalism? He didn't want to be bothered. He said it was a "stupid act by stupid people" and then he went back into the Oval Office to enjoy another session of sodomy with Monica.

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

Good Lord you people are either just plain stoooopid, or you actually think that kind of ignorant crap will stick. (Of course it does, to your equally stoooooopid counterparts.)

Here's how they did it (fit for a mini-movie, actually).

FBI — FBI 100 - 1993 Trade Center Bombing

Here's another trivialization....

Morans???? LOLOL! This is sort of fun...

This is it? This is how you answer the questions put to you?

ROFL

You didn't put any questions to me, you mindlessly attacked Allie like the simpering little simian that you are.

It's all you've got. Heart filled with hate, head filled with mush...

Actually bod pointed out that allie wrongly attacked bod for something YOU did and even you corrected allie on that fact.
However, allie never addressed his wrongful attack on bod, so bod reminded allie of how she was wrong and failed to address it. Then you rush in to try and defend allie with your lies about what really happened and fall flat on your face AGAIN.

BTW this is further evidence that you should start quoting people because it's obvious that you don't have the attention span necessary to follow along without it.

Everything is political to libs, even the security of their own Country. Remember how Clinton treated the first attempt to blow up the symbol of Capitalism? He didn't want to be bothered. He said it was a "stupid act by stupid people" and then he went back into the Oval Office to enjoy another session of sodomy with Monica.

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

Good Lord you people are either just plain stoooopid, or you actually think that kind of ignorant crap will stick. (Of course it does, to your equally stoooooopid counterparts.)

Here's how they did it (fit for a mini-movie, actually).

FBI — FBI 100 - 1993 Trade Center Bombing

Here's another trivialization....

Morans???? LOLOL! This is sort of fun...

Yes. Morans. And I bet you don't even know what that is in reference to. :lol::lol::lol:

I rarely put anyone on ignore.

But Uncensored2008 and Hot Wire.

Are just two loser loons who don't really contribute much of anything to the board.

I suggest that others do the same.

And maybe when they see that no one is responding to their idiotic posts.

They will just move on and infect another board with their childish rants.
And islam is a loser backward deathcult that contributes NOTHING positive in the world.
Terror and murder dominate islam .The criminally insane wildeyed brainwahed savages
are now murdering and beheading U.N. workers in Afghanistan over one burned quran
in Florida!To all muslims in USA do us a favor and leave forever!Freedom and islam are incompatable ans we will NEVER give up our freedoms!

I seriously challenge any of the advocates of Islam to refute what Hot Wire posted.

Well for starter I do not advocate for Islam or any other religion, however it is fun to refute his/her posts. Why didn't the Muslims go on a worldwide rampage because of the alleged burning? Because terror and murder do not dominate Islam. Islam(or any other religion) will never take away our freedoms, well only over my(and many millions more like me who value our freedom from religion) dead body. Only people who have an agenda to instill fear in their base advocate this belief about Islam. Of course the people who allow themselves to be frightfucked because of this nonsense must......ah-well nevermind.

Bodecea said:
And Turkey today?

maze-cartoon-yonatan-frimer-making-out-couple-kissing-sunset-iran-turkey-psychedelic-optical-illusion-1000.png

(hint: couple kissing with a psychadelic sunset)

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, because I have zero respect for you and see you as an intellectual dwarf.

WOW! and what does that say about you considering how he towers over you intellectually based on the actualy content of your own posts?? LOL

Says the loser who trolls and neg reps anyone who dares disagree with him even as he runs away from his own words.

And neg repping is only my signature with you. My signature with many, many others is pos repping. Including those who are on the other side of the aisle.

That's funny considering how you neg repped me three times in this one thread and over last week. LOL Once with a "?" as your only response, the next two consisted of ad hominem attacks and yet throughout this thread you haven't provided one single thing of validity to counter anything that I or bod has posted.

Funny how that works out isn't it? LOL

I don't neg rep for daring to disagree with me.

I have long, drawn out, often insulting conversations with lots of people I rarely neg. I think I only neg repped Gracie once, though we've traded insults freely and have very different ideas about abortion.

I neg rep trolls and assholes...and even those I only neg rep when they consistently add nothing else to the conversation.

I don't mind a bit of trollishness and assholery. But when it's all you've got, I do my bit to prevent you from getting too high on the rep ladder.

Do a little research once in a while, instead of just pooh-poohing the work of others and the attempts to draw you into a more cerebral conversation. Otherwise, take your neg rep and like it, douche.

and yet that is exactly what you did with me. You didn't neg rep me for any reason other than to insult me and call me names because I disagreed with you and pointed out the flaws in your arguments and your avoidance of the facts. The fact is that you have ran away from every single debate that we have had after being shown to be WRONG and your trolling and lame excuse for neg repping me 3 times in a week will not change that FACT.

Funny how depsite the many times that I have provided links and excerpts to support my argument that you chime in using logic's bs argument about me doing research to prove him wrong.
Do you have any ideas of your own or does borrowing logic's dishonest attempt to rewrite how the thread actually went all that you have to offer? I guess not.

Thanks for trolling.

Forum List

Back