Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Nice pic. :lol::lol::lol:

All you've got is insults...not even good or original ones...but that's all you've got. That's the sum total of your....ahem....integrity. Pretty funny how you can't even hold a thought for more than a few posts, let alone prove any of your assertions.

What exactly was your assertion, bod? I'm sure you made one, somewhere?

Lol.. And who brought baboons into the convo? Oh yeah, that was you, too!

What a dope you are.

You sure you want to make that statement? Double sure?

Bumping this for AllieBaba who seems to want to wag his finger at me about jumping into threads to just stir up shit......maybe you should actually KNOW the facts before jumping in yourself.

Do you still want to say that I brought baboons into this thread? Or will you be running away again?

Hmm??

witch-hunt
n.
An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.

You've yet to show any governmental "harassment" of your beloved Muslim.

Remember what the Robot said: "Dr. Smith, you're a fucking moron!"

Sure you do. LOL

Any way you spin it, YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU. I am not going to waste my time looking up and searching for BS that you should provide in order to substantiate your claims.
You are basically telling people to go snipe hunting and look for something that you haven't shown to even exist.

Wow! I guess you are "afraid" to open the Bible.

Actualy I have read the bible. I grew up southern baptist. But that wasn't your argument. You made a comparison between the bible and the quran.

So prove your argument and stop telling other to do your work for you.

See, this is part of the problem with you. You just make shite up as you go along, attribute it to others and then make claims and arguments based on BS that you made up.
Where did I admit anything of the kind??
The sad fact for you is that you know I didn't, which is why you just ignore being called out for you LIES and pretend that it never happened.

I will know in the future that any Biblical quotes you use will have come from somewhere else (as you could not possibly do your own research in the actual Bible).

All quotes come from somewhere else that is the point of QUOTING them. Moron. LOL

BTW, opening the Bible is NEVER a waste of time. It is a great book of learning and it does show that you do not read it.

This isn't about opening the bible. It's about your claim about the OT and the quran and how you continue to avoid proving your own claims as you try desperately to shift and change the subject.

Thanks for your usual dishonesty. I have come to expect nothing more from you.

How about this: I invited sunni to check the two stories for himself (as he claimed to be a scholar). You jumped in and want me to lay it all out for you. My post required some research, that would be a little bit of investigating. You want me to provide proof. How about if you provide evidence of how the two stories are the same. I know you will say I made the first claim, therefore I should provide the evidence. I invited someone to look at the differences in the stories. I invite you to do the same. I will not do the work for you. Just admit that it will take too much effort for you to crack a book or two.
Calling me names and claiming that I did not provide proof on "an invitation" to compare two versions is not offering proof. It is for two or more people to read the stories and have a conversation on what they read. If you can not understand that, please keep demanding evidence, and those demands, like the previous will not be fulfilled by me. I asked the reader to check it out for themselves, not be spoonfed (you can't accuse me of slanting the story if you read it yourself). I asked the people that are interested to read and see if they took the same info from it that I did. That takes effort (though not much). It is apparent that you prefer to attack messengers rather than make any effort to educate yourself, even when given a place to start. That is so high school.

Bod, all you do is stir shit and jeer from the sidelines. I have never seen you contribute anything of substance to ANY thread since you arrived. You appear dim witted as well, as you are incapable of grasping the finer points of any argument, as well as many of the larger points.

All you do is bounce from thread to thread, spouting irrelevancies and reveling in your ignorance. It's a waste of time to talk to you, so the only thing left is to identify you as the troll and retard that you are, so people aren't distracted by your inanities.

And yet, here you are....failing to read enough to know what is really being said and showing post by post your lack of comprehension. How Ironic is THAT!?!?!

I always hope that ignorant people who come to the boards will express some sort of desire to better their skills and their knowledge. I think you have actually gone backwards. So yeah, until you start contributing something, ANYTHING, other than crap, I'll just point out your ignorance. There's no point in doing anything else. You're so fucking stupid you make me depressed.

How can we ever take you seriously when you quite evidently don't even know how to read posts correctly. When you get a little better at actually comprehending what is going on, get back to us. Maybe then you won't have to rely solely on personal attacks and your signature neg repping. It's not our fault you are currently in over your head.

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, because I have zero respect for you and see you as an intellectual dwarf.

I neg rep you because you add nothing to the discussion. And neg repping is only my signature with you. My signature with many, many others is pos repping. Including those who are on the other side of the aisle.

Excellent! :clap2::clap2: You couldn't have made me happier than you did with that statement. I mean....really. How could I possibly be upset about having someone of your....er....caliber not respect me. Next you'll be telling me other scum of the earth have no respect for me. :lol::lol::lol:

Highlighted key points to help AllieBaba with his reading comprehension....he needs it apparently.

See what happens when partisanship replaces thinking? You come off like the dumbfuck you present yourself to be here.

Criminals steal legal guns and hide them. Is it your contention that criminals in Sudan steal legal slaves then hide them? If there is no collusion with the civil and ecumenical authorities, why don't the slaves run?

See, you're being a stupid fuck again. You're doing it because you want so badly to promote your party that you evicted all sense and logic..

It's what you do.

And yet, here you are....failing to read enough to know what is really being said and showing post by post your lack of comprehension. How Ironic is THAT!?!?!

How can we ever take you seriously when you quite evidently don't even know how to read posts correctly. When you get a little better at actually comprehending what is going on, get back to us. Maybe then you won't have to rely solely on personal attacks and your signature neg repping. It's not our fault you are currently in over your head.

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, because I have zero respect for you and see you as an intellectual dwarf.

I neg rep you because you add nothing to the discussion. And neg repping is only my signature with you. My signature with many, many others is pos repping. Including those who are on the other side of the aisle.

Excellent! :clap2::clap2: You couldn't have made me happier than you did with that statement. I mean....really. How could I possibly be upset about having someone of your....er....caliber not respect me. Next you'll be telling me other scum of the earth have no respect for me. :lol::lol::lol:

Its a good a thing for you that it does not bother you that people have NO respect for you.Because no one does you brainless halfwit!!

Bod, all you do is stir shit and jeer from the sidelines. I have never seen you contribute anything of substance to ANY thread since you arrived. You appear dim witted as well, as you are incapable of grasping the finer points of any argument, as well as many of the larger points.

All you do is bounce from thread to thread, spouting irrelevancies and reveling in your ignorance. It's a waste of time to talk to you, so the only thing left is to identify you as the troll and retard that you are, so people aren't distracted by your inanities.

I always hope that ignorant people who come to the boards will express some sort of desire to better their skills and their knowledge. I think you have actually gone backwards. So yeah, until you start contributing something, ANYTHING, other than crap, I'll just point out your ignorance. There's no point in doing anything else. You're so fucking stupid you make me depressed.

What is truly sad is that you are describing yourself perfectly. The parts in bold signify everything that applies directly to you.

No, he doesn't read very well...but is quick to just call people morons....how Ironic is that?
:lol:

Still, he kicked your ass resoundingly.

Further, you're reduced to running to our "Special Needs" poster, drsmith, for support.

That's just fucking sad.

Seriously!

Highlighted key points to help AllieBaba with his reading comprehension....he needs it apparently.

See what happens when partisanship replaces thinking? You come off like the dumbfuck you present yourself to be here.

Criminals steal legal guns and hide them. Is it your contention that criminals in Sudan steal legal slaves then hide them? If there is no collusion with the civil and ecumenical authorities, why don't the slaves run?

See, you're being a stupid fuck again. You're doing it because you want so badly to promote your party that you evicted all sense and logic..

It's what you do.

Thank you for pointing out what is being compared....I will give you this....at least you actual comprehend what you are reading......you just lie about it afterwards. Allie? I don't think he gets that far....the comprehension part stymies him.

Ohhh .... please tell us when the last time the muslims had a "superpower" was? Now tell us how they got it and kept it.

The Ottomans were definitely a great power. The Ottomans had secularized Islam - which is the key to any religion being able to interact in a civilized manner. Ataturk certainly knew this. Islam is the cancer it is, because it is fanatical. There is no such thing as "Moderate Islam" in this age, pressure has forced all of Islam to revert to the fundamentalist ideals of the Caliphs and even the Warlord Muhammad himself.

And Turkey today?

Uncensored....I am absolutely fascinated by your attempt to answer my post WITHOUT quoting your post I replied to. Fascinated....but not quite fooled by what you tried to do. Please notice (as if you already didn't) what I was replying to. Your attempt to hang my reply out by itself with no context is noted. You ARE a dishonest cuss, aren't you?

Bumping this for AllieBaba who seems to want to wag his finger at me about jumping into threads to just stir up shit......

You're bumping this because you are petulant and small minded.

Sad, you have the brains to be more.

You know, you can be queer without all the hatred. It is possible.

Forum List

Back