Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Uncensored....I am absolutely fascinated by your attempt to answer my post WITHOUT quoting your post I replied to. Fascinated....but not quite fooled by what you tried to do. Please notice (as if you already didn't) what I was replying to. Your attempt to hang my reply out by itself with no context is noted. You ARE a dishonest cuss, aren't you?

Multi-quote sucks. If you lack the retention skills to follow a simple thread, go back to AOL.

You thought you would score points regarding Turkey, but you don't comprehend the actual situation over there. When you were humiliated with my reply (obviously you looked it up, after the fact,) you had to spew out the shit above.

1203.jpg

I rarely put anyone on ignore.

But Uncensored2008 and Hot Wire.

Are just two loser loons who don't really contribute much of anything to the board.

I suggest that others do the same.

And maybe when they see that no one is responding to their idiotic posts.

They will just move on and infect another board with their childish rants.
And islam is a loser backward deathcult that contributes NOTHING positive in the world.
Terror and murder dominate islam .The criminally insane wildeyed brainwahed savages
are now murdering and beheading U.N. workers in Afghanistan over one burned quran
in Florida!To all muslims in USA do us a favor and leave forever!Freedom and islam are incompatable ans we will NEVER give up our freedoms!

I seriously challenge any of the advocates of Islam to refute what Hot Wire posted.

How many posters here advocated islam?? My guess is that most do not despite your dishonest claims otherwise. So who specifically are you asking to refute what hotwire posted?? Or is this an attempt by you to create a specific example that you can use to claim others are defending islam?

Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

That's hilarious considering the fact that ad hominem attacks are hot wires MO.

Bumping this for AllieBaba who seems to want to wag his finger at me about jumping into threads to just stir up shit......

You're bumping this because you are petulant and small minded.

Sad, you have the brains to be more.

You know, you can be queer without all the hatred. It is possible.

This is it? This is how you answer the questions put to you? Golly gee...you sure are persuasive.....:lol::lol::lol:

And islam is a loser backward deathcult that contributes NOTHING positive in the world.
Terror and murder dominate islam .The criminally insane wildeyed brainwahed savages
are now murdering and beheading U.N. workers in Afghanistan over one burned quran
in Florida!To all muslims in USA do us a favor and leave forever!Freedom and islam are incompatable ans we will NEVER give up our freedoms!

I seriously challenge any of the advocates of Islam to refute what Hot Wire posted.

How many posters here advocated islam?? My guess is that most do not despite your dishonest claims otherwise. So who specifically are you asking to refute what hotwire posted?? Or is this an attempt by you to create a specific example that you can use to claim others are defending islam?

Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

That's hilarious considering the fact that ad hominem attacks are hot wires MO.

I suspect that is what Uncensored admires the most.

Did you really compare gun ownership to slavery?

:lol:

No, I didn't and if you had any intelligence and could read you would see that i compared the ARGUMENTS about obtaining illegal items.

WOW! You really aren't very bright are you?

BTW I see that you avoided my questions about your own words, so should I take your avoidance as admission that you don't actually have an answer to support your spin?

Face it, your spin was beyond absurd and your best defense is to pretend it never happened which is why you avoided questions about your postion.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

NO I did NOT make the parrallel between gun ownership and slavery. I clearly compared the arguments about how criminal will get them even if they are illegal.

Can you show how I compared gun ownership to slavery?? Go ahead and quote my words that show what you claim I said.

The fact that you continue to lie about what i said just further shows that "all you do is stir shit and jeer from the sidelines. I have never seen you contribute anything of substance to ANY thread since you arrived. You appear dim witted as well, as you are incapable of grasping the finer points of any argument, as well as many of the larger points.

All you do is bounce from thread to thread, spouting irrelevancies and reveling in your ignorance. It's a waste of time to talk to you, so the only thing left is to identify you as the troll and retard that you are, so people aren't distracted by your inanities.

I always hope that ignorant people who come to the boards will express some sort of desire to better their skills and their knowledge. I think you have actually gone backwards. So yeah, until you start contributing something, ANYTHING, other than crap, I'll just point out your ignorance. There's no point in doing anything else. You're so fucking stupid you make me depressed."

LOL

BTW I stills ee that you are running away from my questions.

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

So what are you afraid of loser??

Last edited:
Did you really compare gun ownership to slavery?

No, I didn't and if you had any intelligence and could read you would see that i compared the ARGUMENTS about obtaining illegal items.

WOW! You really aren't very bright are you?

BTW I see that you avoided my questions about your own words, so should I take your avoidance as admission that you don't actually have an answer to support your spin?

Face it, your spin was beyond absurd and your best defense is to pretend it never happened which is why you avoided questions about your postion.

No, he doesn't read very well...but is quick to just call people morons....how Ironic is that?

Exactly, they engage in the very tactics they claim to be against.
Look back and see how he ran away from my questions about his own words AGAIN even as he continues to lie about what I actually said.

Have you followed the conversation from the beginning? Or do you just come in with totally irrelevant insults? Maybe you need to review your own attention span.

You've had this explained, but you keep saying the same stupid thing over and over.

Do you have ADHD?

I do find it hilarious that the posters who have been shown to "forget" their previous statements, questions and arguments even as they make contradictory or different arguments now are the one asking others if they have ADHD. LOL

Have you followed the conversation from the beginning? Or do you just come in with totally irrelevant insults? Maybe you need to review your own attention span.

You've had this explained, but you keep saying the same stupid thing over and over.

Do you have ADHD?

I do find it hilarious that the posters who have been shown to "forget" their previous statements, questions and arguments even as they make contradictory or different arguments now are the one asking others if they have ADHD. LOL

The Spirit of Irony is strong in that one.

Bod, all you do is stir shit and jeer from the sidelines. I have never seen you contribute anything of substance to ANY thread since you arrived. You appear dim witted as well, as you are incapable of grasping the finer points of any argument, as well as many of the larger points.

All you do is bounce from thread to thread, spouting irrelevancies and reveling in your ignorance. It's a waste of time to talk to you, so the only thing left is to identify you as the troll and retard that you are, so people aren't distracted by your inanities.

And yet, here you are....failing to read enough to know what is really being said and showing post by post your lack of comprehension. How Ironic is THAT!?!?!

I always hope that ignorant people who come to the boards will express some sort of desire to better their skills and their knowledge. I think you have actually gone backwards. So yeah, until you start contributing something, ANYTHING, other than crap, I'll just point out your ignorance. There's no point in doing anything else. You're so fucking stupid you make me depressed.

How can we ever take you seriously when you quite evidently don't even know how to read posts correctly. When you get a little better at actually comprehending what is going on, get back to us. Maybe then you won't have to rely solely on personal attacks and your signature neg repping. It's not our fault you are currently in over your head.

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, because I have zero respect for you and see you as an intellectual dwarf.

WOW! and what does that say about you considering how he towers over you intellectually based on the actualy content of your own posts?? LOL

I neg rep you because you add nothing to the discussion.

Says the loser who trolls and neg reps anyone who dares disagree with him even as he runs away from his own words.

And neg repping is only my signature with you. My signature with many, many others is pos repping. Including those who are on the other side of the aisle.

That's funny considering how you neg repped me three times in this one thread and over last week. LOL Once with a "?" as your only response, the next two consisted of ad hominem attacks and yet throughout this thread you haven't provided one single thing of validity to counter anything that I or bod has posted.

Funny how that works out isn't it? LOL

Hmm??

witch-hunt
n.
An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.

You've yet to show any governmental "harassment" of your beloved Muslim.

Remember what the Robot said: "Dr. Smith, you're a fucking moron!"

Who said anything about governmental harassment?? NO ONE! The question wasked for proof of harrassment and the proof was provided.

Thanks for nothing as per usual you cowardly moron.

You Don't even have the guts to even address the post as a whole as you take one excerpt out of context and then make a demand for proof about something that wasn't even part of the discussion.

I do find it hilarious how you losers try to rush in to defend each other only to fall flat on your face and make a fool out of yourself. LOL

And yet, here you are....failing to read enough to know what is really being said and showing post by post your lack of comprehension. How Ironic is THAT!?!?!

How can we ever take you seriously when you quite evidently don't even know how to read posts correctly. When you get a little better at actually comprehending what is going on, get back to us. Maybe then you won't have to rely solely on personal attacks and your signature neg repping. It's not our fault you are currently in over your head.

I don't care if you take me seriously or not, because I have zero respect for you and see you as an intellectual dwarf.

WOW! and what does that say about you considering how he towers over you intellectually based on the actualy content of your own posts?? LOL

I neg rep you because you add nothing to the discussion.

Says the loser who trolls and neg reps anyone who dares disagree with him even as he runs away from his own words.

And neg repping is only my signature with you. My signature with many, many others is pos repping. Including those who are on the other side of the aisle.

That's funny considering how you neg repped me three times in this one thread and over last week. LOL Once with a "?" as your only response, the next two consisted of ad hominem attacks and yet throughout this thread you haven't provided one single thing of validity to counter anything that I or bod has posted.

Funny how that works out isn't it? LOL

I don't neg rep for daring to disagree with me. I have long, drawn out, often insulting conversations with lots of people I rarely neg. I think I only neg repped Gracie once, though we've traded insults freely and have very different ideas about abortion.

I neg rep trolls and assholes...and even those I only neg rep when they consistently add nothing else to the conversation.

I don't mind a bit of trollishness and assholery. But when it's all you've got, I do my bit to prevent you from getting too high on the rep ladder.

Do a little research once in a while, instead of just pooh-poohing the work of others and the attempts to draw you into a more cerebral conversation. Otherwise, take your neg rep and like it, douche.

And PS, noob trolls...I am female. I'm not a *him*. Just for your edification. You may continue to call me *him* and *he* if you like, but just thought I'd let you know.

Wow! I guess you are "afraid" to open the Bible.

Actualy I have read the bible. I grew up southern baptist. But that wasn't your argument. You made a comparison between the bible and the quran.

So prove your argument and stop telling other to do your work for you.

See, this is part of the problem with you. You just make shite up as you go along, attribute it to others and then make claims and arguments based on BS that you made up.
Where did I admit anything of the kind??
The sad fact for you is that you know I didn't, which is why you just ignore being called out for you LIES and pretend that it never happened.

All quotes come from somewhere else that is the point of QUOTING them. Moron. LOL

BTW, opening the Bible is NEVER a waste of time. It is a great book of learning and it does show that you do not read it.

This isn't about opening the bible. It's about your claim about the OT and the quran and how you continue to avoid proving your own claims as you try desperately to shift and change the subject.

Thanks for your usual dishonesty. I have come to expect nothing more from you.

How about this: I invited sunni to check the two stories for himself (as he claimed to be a scholar).

Nice attempt to rewrite what actually happened but the fact is that you made claims and then demanded that he and I go look it after you were asked for proof and failed to provide any.

You jumped in and want me to lay it all out for you.

It's YOUR argument therefore the burden of proof IS on YOU. Put up or shut up. It's really as simple as that.

My post required some research, that would be a little bit of investigating. You want me to provide proof.

And that is the burden you take upon yourself when you make claims and present arguments. If you can't prove them just admit it.

How about if you provide evidence of how the two stories are the same.

And NOW you are demanding that i prove you wrong. LOL

I know you will say I made the first claim, therefore I should provide the evidence.

You did and therfore you should. Why do you continue to avoid that FACT?

I invited someone to look at the differences in the stories. I invite you to do the same.

More rewrites. imagine that.

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.

What actually happened was that you insulted him and made a claim that you still haven't supported with anything real as you demand that others do your work for you.

I will not do the work for you.

It's your claim therefore it's your work. Do you actually expect me to read both the OT and the quran and then try to weed through both and find what you are claim is there, but fail to show that it's there, and get back to this thread any time soon?? That is beyond absurd that is why the burden is on the person making the claim.

Just admit that it will take too much effort for you to crack a book or two.

Yeah it's a waste of time for me to go on a wild goose cahse and try to find something that may not even exist.

Calling me names and claiming that I did not provide proof on "an invitation" to compare two versions is not offering proof.

You made the claims it's up to you to offer proof and you have failed to do so.

It is for two or more people to read the stories and have a conversation on what they read. If you can not understand that, please keep demanding evidence, and those demands, like the previous will not be fulfilled by me. I asked the reader to check it out for themselves, not be spoonfed (you can't accuse me of slanting the story if you read it yourself). I asked the people that are interested to read and see if they took the same info from it that I did. That takes effort (though not much). It is apparent that you prefer to attack messengers rather than make any effort to educate yourself, even when given a place to start. That is so high school.

I have shown your own words that you are now running away from and yet you continue to LIE and claim that your atttack and unsubstantiated claim were an invitation because apparently you can't prove your own claim.
Trying to put the onus on me or anyone else to prove or disprove your claims is dishonest and even a hack like you should know that.

Last edited:
This is it? This is how you answer the questions put to you?

ROFL

You didn't put any questions to me, you mindlessly attacked Allie like the simpering little simian that you are.

It's all you've got. Heart filled with hate, head filled with mush...

I have put many questions to you...two for example:

1. Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists on this thread?

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

You know, you could have spared us that ridiculously long, drawn out and *yawn* post by just saying...

"The onus is upon you to prove your point and provide the supporting information. Once you do that we may or may not disprove it."

This is it? This is how you answer the questions put to you?

ROFL

You didn't put any questions to me, you mindlessly attacked Allie like the simpering little simian that you are.

It's all you've got. Heart filled with hate, head filled with mush...

I have put many questions to you...two for example:

1. Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists on this thread?

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

The first question has already been answered multiple times in this thread.

The second question has nothing to do with the topic and is a red herring/logical fallacy/false premise.

Forum List

Back