Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

This is it? This is how you answer the questions put to you?

ROFL

You didn't put any questions to me, you mindlessly attacked Allie like the simpering little simian that you are.

It's all you've got. Heart filled with hate, head filled with mush...

I have put many questions to you...two for example:

1. Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists on this thread?

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

Yeah despite his spectacular retention skills and ability to follow the thread without quotes he forgot about those. LOL

ROFL

You didn't put any questions to me, you mindlessly attacked Allie like the simpering little simian that you are.

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

The first question has already been answered multiple times in this thread.

The second question has nothing to do with the topic and is a red herring/logical fallacy/false premise.

Nope. First question has not been answered. I've only seen one link posted and that was a hack job article about some PBS anchor. I say hack job because, as usual, the rabid right takes a few words the man said out of context and then builds an entire arugument on the out of context premise they concieved.

Generally as a rule Democrats do not trivialize the threat from Radical Islam. Now with that said the Democrats do not lump all Muslims in with Radical Islamics, like these few fear monger do.

ROFL

NO it hasn't. The claim has been repeated several times over but it has not been proven. Nice try though. However, repetition doesn't make it true.

The second question has nothing to do with the topic and is a red herring/logical fallacy/false premise.

Typical. You CLAIM it's invalid which basically means that you don't want to or can't answer it. You have tried this line of bs before so it's no surprise that you chime in with it again. LOL

BTW isn't that basically the standard that the right is applying to left in this very thread? If we aren't actively doing something against radical islam, or islam as a whole since "islam is islam", then we must be "promoting" islam.
Isn't that bascially what has been said by the right in this thread??

So how is his question a red herring? please explain. You merely claiming it does not make it so.

And PS, noob trolls...I am female. I'm not a *him*. Just for your edification. You may continue to call me *him* and *he* if you like, but just thought I'd let you know.

I'm not sure I beleive anything you say.

Okay show me your ***** !

:razz:

I showed you where leftists supported Islamic terrorists. You moved the goal posts because you didn't like the answer.

I'm not impressed with trolling, so I've ignored your continued charade.

Asked and answered.

What have YOU personally done to drive the Jews out of "Palestine?"

How much have you contributed to Hamas and Hizbollah this year?

Since you say that is true....list a few of the post numbers of those answers...or link them. Cuz I'm sure missing them.

If you are doing NOTHING yourself, I can totally understand you not wanting this topic to come up. :lol:

I'm not going to re-post for you. Read the thread.

translation: She doesn't have anything REAL to offer. How typical. It's not that hard if it was actually done. I do it all the time and have done so several times in this very thread to go back and get your own words to show how dishonest right wingers are trying to shift the argument and pretend that their previous statements never existed. So why is it that you are not willing to do something so easy to back up your claim??
I was asked to read the bible and the quran to find something that may not even exist and you seemed ok with that. So why are you afraid of finding it in this little thread??
The only REAL answer is that you know you don't have anythign real to offer.

And no, the second is still a logical fallacy. It has nothing to do with liberals who trivialize the threat of Islam. But given your ignorance and inability to debate like a human, I understand why you want to pretend it's an issue.

So NOW you want to focus solely on the unproven claim that liberals trivialize the threat of islam?? LOL

I explaned how it is an issue in a later post although I am sure you will do your best to ignore it and pretend it never happened. LOL

Last edited:
Where the hell do you get off making a statement like that? In every muslim country the native christians are terrorized by the islamic fundamentalists, and when a christian church is burned to the ground, the public remains mum and the perpetrators are celebrated. And as far as muslim victims are concerned, how many more are dying at the hands of other muslims, whether it be fundamentalists or the so-called "secular" crackpot dictators?

That was such an idiotic statement you made.

Muslims burn christian churches to the ground, I agree that's disgusting.

Christians start wars based on lies and kill hundreds of thousands of muslims.

It's really not that hard to figure you when you think about it.

Trivialization. And lies besides.

How many more do you want, Bod?

That's what you call trivializing the threat of islam?? Really?? Pointing oout how other religions have started their own "holy wars" and being critical of extremes of both religions is trivializing the threat of islam?? Really?? WOW!

You really need to work on your comprehension skills and stop trying to put words in where they don't exist.

Furthermore, take that one post in the context of all of drocks posts where he is critical of radical islam and then get back to us. LOL

Yes. Morans. And I bet you don't even know what that is in reference to. :lol::lol::lol:

It's in reference to yet another lie by scumbag leftists.

A "mock pro-war" rally which had signs reading "Freedom Is The Enemy", "Get A Brain Morans", "Iraq Out Of Iraq", "Draft My Child", "Send Our Infants", "Soccer Moms For Blood", "War Is Peace", "I'm Pro Life And Pro Death", "Stop Reporting The Facts", "Peace Is For Pussies", "Bush Is The Savior", "This Is No Time For Thinking", "Pro Bush Lesbian", and "Ask Me About My Baby Killing Honor Student" among other slogans.

Leftists are lying scumbags, always.

Everything is political to libs, even the security of their own Country. Remember how Clinton treated the first attempt to blow up the symbol of Capitalism? He didn't want to be bothered. He said it was a "stupid act by stupid people" and then he went back into the Oval Office to enjoy another session of sodomy with Monica.

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

Good Lord you people are either just plain stoooopid, or you actually think that kind of ignorant crap will stick. (Of course it does, to your equally stoooooopid counterparts.)

Here's how they did it (fit for a mini-movie, actually).

FBI — FBI 100 - 1993 Trade Center Bombing

Here's another trivialization....

Morans???? LOLOL! This is sort of fun...

Really?? Where in anything that maggie said did she say anything about islam radical or otherwise not being a threat?? Whitehall attacked libs and she responded in kind and you read into that that she is trivializing the threat of islam when it's not there. LOL You are clearly delusional.

If you had read the thread she used "morans" intentionally because she was making fun a of a protester holding a sign that had it spelled that way.

Well for starter I do not advocate for Islam or any other religion,

The body of your posts in this thread demonstrate otherwise. You have defended Islam in general and the specific acts of Islam at every turn.

Why didn't the Muslims go on a worldwide rampage because of the alleged burning?

Why did they murder 20?

Because terror and murder do not dominate Islam.

{A mob attacked United Nations bureaus on 1 April, killing three officials and four Nepali soldiers protecting them. Altogether at least 24 people, including many Afghans, were killed and many more injured.}

Afghanistan: Obama and Karzai condemn violence caused by Qur‘an burning | Spero News

Facts are on one side, you are on the other. But we note that you are once again advocating for Islam.

What a bunch of uneducated morans you people are. All the perpetrators of the first WTC bombing were tracked down and eventually prosecuted. Of course Bill Clinton wasn't right there in front of the action with his own guns ablaze, but the FBI was.

Good Lord you people are either just plain stoooopid, or you actually think that kind of ignorant crap will stick. (Of course it does, to your equally stoooooopid counterparts.)

Here's how they did it (fit for a mini-movie, actually).

FBI — FBI 100 - 1993 Trade Center Bombing

Here's another trivialization....

Morans???? LOLOL! This is sort of fun...

Yes. Morans. And I bet you don't even know what that is in reference to. :lol::lol::lol:

No she doesn't because she did even bother reading the thread. She just chimed in late in the game a started trolling. Then she apparently started basing her claims about showing how the left has trivialized the threat of radical islam from other posters making false claims.

Last edited:
And islam is a loser backward deathcult that contributes NOTHING positive in the world.
Terror and murder dominate islam .The criminally insane wildeyed brainwahed savages
are now murdering and beheading U.N. workers in Afghanistan over one burned quran
in Florida!To all muslims in USA do us a favor and leave forever!Freedom and islam are incompatable ans we will NEVER give up our freedoms!

I seriously challenge any of the advocates of Islam to refute what Hot Wire posted.

Attacking him with ad hom is not refutation of his statements.

Well for starter I do not advocate for Islam or any other religion, however it is fun to refute his/her posts. Why didn't the Muslims go on a worldwide rampage because of the alleged burning? Because terror and murder do not dominate Islam. Islam(or any other religion) will never take away our freedoms, well only over my(and many millions more like me who value our freedom from religion) dead body. Only people who have an agenda to instill fear in their base advocate this belief about Islam. Of course the people who allow themselves to be frightfucked because of this nonsense must......ah-well nevermind.

Uh oh, now they are going to use your post as an example of the left defending islam. :(

LOL

Bodecea said:
And Turkey today?

maze-cartoon-yonatan-frimer-making-out-couple-kissing-sunset-iran-turkey-psychedelic-optical-illusion-1000.png

(hint: couple kissing with a psychadelic sunset)

Sometimes Bod tries to be as stupid as Duhrrrsmith. This is one of those times. She thought Turkey was still the model of secularism, obviously.

Who said anything about governmental harassment??

Witch hunt dumbfuck, witch hunt.

At least attempt to follow along.

So that is a no that no one said anything about it. Got it.

Thanks for nothing as per usual.

Maybe if you actually took the time to read and quote the entire post instead of dishonestly cherrypicking what you want to try and spin you could actually follow along and not look like a fool?

Forum List

Back