Why do Dims gloat about Trump being arrested... or impeached? Jesus was treated the same way

The admitted comparison of Jesus and Trump is to jab the opposition, I suspect. However, the poster mistakes difference of kind for difference of degree. The convinced Christian will find this pairing, at this time of the year, offensive. The poster my be trying to offend "lefties" but in fact troubles true, believing Christians, and is not a way to get votes.
Question:

When did Jesus say that if you get pregnant and don't want the kid, it's OK to murder him/her?

:rolleyes:

well good thing the title is there for all to see. i would compare Trump to YOU. you're arrogant, and you commit your sins in broad daylight, then try to deny them
you liar

OP says Trump is treated the same way, by you thug dimrats

and you think that means I am saying Trump is the incarnation of Jesus

not because you really think that but just because you hate anyone who disagrees with your TDS BS, can't pass up an opportunity to put a conservative down

well, you're wasting your time.

The day a baby murderer can make me feel bad about myself is a day

never to come

yes, I am comparing Trump to Jesus... so sue me

But really, why do dims act like the courts are always on the up and up in the US, never, just NEVER --- Oh, hush your mouth! --- politically motivated...

They act like just by getting some kind of court action against someone (they don't like), that OBVIOUSLY means

the person is guilty.

Answer: They aren't too bright

Why do Dims gloat about Trump being arrested... or impeached? Jesus was treated the same way​

So was every criminal ever indicted.

Thou shalt not kill

Jesus quoted the Old Testament all the time

God never changed that Thou shalt not murder thing

sorry you hate that and want to murder innocent children
Jesus said nothing about abortion. A fetus is not a child. A fetus is dependent on the woman. A living woman is more important than a fetus. It's her business, not yours.

Jesus said nothing about abortion. A fetus is not a child. A fetus is dependent on the woman. A living woman is more important than a fetus. It's her business, not yours.
take that BS and shove it

it's all a big LIE that you nonetheless choose to accept

Well, some of us love Jesus... I hear He is the ONLY way to Heaven

hope you find this out some day...

take that BS and shove it

it's all a big LIE that you nonetheless choose to accept

Well, some of us love Jesus... I hear He is the ONLY way to Heaven

hope you find this out some day...
You live in unreality if you teach and preach that stuff. You will come to realize that Jesus loves you just as you are. Hang in there, and I will pray for that.

Forum List

Back