Why do Dims gloat about Trump being arrested... or impeached? Jesus was treated the same way

i remember the part in the bible where Jesus pays hush money to an adult movie star
Stormy admitted she never had an affair with Trump, but that didn't stop her from extorting money from him.
Trump gets sued all of the time.
He figured it was cheaper to pay the bitch off instead of paying millions in legal fees, and suing her would make the whole mess end up in the headlines anyway.
The facts prove that Trump wasn't committing a crime. Stormy Daniels was.

yes, I am comparing Trump to Jesus... so sue me
Shocker.

secondcomingcolor.jpg

But really, why do dims act like the courts are always on the up and up in the US, never, just NEVER --- Oh, hush your mouth! --- politically motivated...

They act like just by getting some kind of court action against someone (they don't like), that OBVIOUSLY means

the person is guilty.

Answer: They aren't too bright
#Becauseitsacult

Stormy admitted she never had an affair with Trump, but that didn't stop her from extorting money from him.
He figured it was cheaper to pay the bitch off instead of paying millions in legal fees, and suing her would make the whole mess end up in the headlines anyway.
NDA :heehee:

that still doesn't make Trump just like Jesus!

The admitted comparison of Jesus and Trump is to jab the opposition, I suspect. However, the poster mistakes difference of kind for difference of degree. The convinced Christian will find this pairing, at this time of the year, offensive. The poster my be trying to offend "lefties" but in fact troubles true, believing Christians, and is not a way to get votes.

Affairs are usually about dating. And a kiss afterwards. Then progressing after that.

She was a dancer. She did the dance.

But really, why do dims act like the courts are always on the up and up in the US, never, just NEVER --- Oh, hush your mouth! --- politically motivated...

They act like just by getting some kind of court action against someone (they don't like), that OBVIOUSLY means

the person is guilty.

Answer: They aren't too bright
How many times did Jesus commit adultery?

I remember in the Bible Jesus saying

Judge not, lest you be judged for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you

I'm probably going to laugh my ass off if God ever shows me what happens to dims in the next life... (I already know in theory)
You don't know Jack.

So this is why you`re sending money to Trump? He`s a victim. :cry:

libs make statements like that because they are incapable of sticking to the actual topic

and making a valid point. They think changing the subject wins them points in a debate...

In other words: Low IQ
Who tried to sneak their "baby killer" nonsense into the conversation. That`s where you surrendered.

So this is why you`re sending money to Trump? He`s a victim. :cry:
I never sent Trump money.
I don't donate to political groups because none of them can be trusted.
Course the judge at his indictment sent money to the Dims.

Forum List

Back