Why do grown women cry out in the open when they are at work?

They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

Most annoying thing about working with women

She does it to manipulate her co-workers and her managers to give her everything that she demands.

It works very well. Nobody wants to see a grown woman cry. They will do anything possible to prevent it.

Men can't utilize this technique. If a man cries at work everybody runs for the hills and avoids him like the plague.

The only thing that I can suggest is that you grow a vagina and start crying at work. You can get a week off, a corner office, a raise, a lighter workload, a relaxed dress code or anything else that you might want. Your imagination is the limit. Crying at work is awesome if you happen to be the right gender. Pull down your pants and see if crying at work will work for you.

If it sticks out, don't cry and shout.
If it sticks in, then you can always win.

Last edited:
They don't realize that crying in front of everyone makes them look retarded? I don't give a fuck how stressful things get or how frustrated you are you don't fucking cry at work.

She does it to manipulate her co-workers and her managers to give her everything that she demands.

It works very well. Nobody wants to see a grown woman cry. They will do anything possible to prevent it.

Men can't utilize this technique. If a man cries at work everybody runs for the hills and avoids him like the plague.

The only thing that I can suggest is that you grow a vagina and start crying at work. You can get a week off, a corner office, a raise, a lighter workload, a relaxed dress code or anything else that you might want. Your imagination is the limit. Crying at work is awesome if you happen to be the right gender. Pull down your pants and see if crying at work will work for you.

I think you should cancel your internet service

Deja vu . I think you have said this three or four thousand times. Get some new insult material. You suck at telling people that they suck.

Deja vu . I think you have said this three or four thousand times. Get some new insult material. You suck at telling people that they suck.

Do you have an actual brain or is your neck just blowing a bubble?

That one is pretty good.

Why do you think that grown ass women cry at work?

That one is pretty good.

My reason is mild retardation

That one is pretty good.

That is likely true. Men would suffer from mild retardation on occasion as well.

That one is pretty good.

That is likely true. Men would suffer from mild retardation on occasion as well.

I never seen a man cry at work

That one is pretty good.

Then your mild retardation theory sucks. The reason for it has to be gender specific. Perhaps her menstrual cycle? Pain in the mammary glands? or the element of vagina power that I described earlier? I honestly don't believe mild retardation is a possibility.

Some others are then women cry from seeing you. Could it be that the men in your workplace ignore you thus not feeling such an urge to cry?

You may never figure this out. It could be a scientific phenomenon that won't be figured out for another 100 years.

I wouldn't give it much thought. Just give her everything that she asks for and you will be fine.

That one is pretty good.

Then your mild retardation theory sucks. The reason for it has to be gender specific. Perhaps her menstrual cycle? Pain in the mammary glands? or the element of vagina power that I described earlier? I honestly don't believe mild retardation is a possibility.

Some others are then women cry from seeing you. Could it be that the men in your workplace ignore you thus not feeling such an urge to cry?

You may never figure this out. It could be a scientific phenomenon that won't be figured out for another 100 years.

I wouldn't give it much thought. Just give her everything that she asks for and you will be fine.

I decided to stop looking at her

That one is pretty good.

I have. And not "sensitive" types. But then, it was after a serious work accident.

You probably don't date much do you.....?

You probably don't date much do you.....?

No sick of being a Wallet with eyes

Forum List

Back