Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

Two more links that produce nothing about a "Hamas flag". Zero.

However one does render us an amusing line, which is about as non-a-sequitur as can be:

"Sanders had been associated with some anti-Israel sentiments, in spite of his being Jewish".

:lol:

Sanders is as Jewish as you. Go away troll. I cannot intelligently converse with someone who cannot do simple math.

Actually I'm Irish. But the above statement would make as much sense as some wag observing that I had been associated with some anti-IRA statements even though I'm Irish.

That's probably over your head. Isn't it.

Instructive that you need those who call you on your own bullshit to "go away". When your points can't stand the sunlight ----- they're not points. They never were.

I have provided enough proof for this to go 20 pages. Your blind faith in your party is fine but don't play coy with me. Fact is Linda Sarsour, a Hamas supporter and her cronies flew the Hamas flag at the DNC and brought their anti Jew rhetoric into the election. Sober up and begin posting again. Stop wasting my time with your drivel. Your next intelligent post will be your first.

However one does render us an amusing line, which is about as non-a-sequitur as can be:

"Sanders had been associated with some anti-Israel sentiments, in spite of his being Jewish".

Sanders is as Jewish as you. Go away troll. I cannot intelligently converse with someone who cannot do simple math.

Actually I'm Irish. But the above statement would make as much sense as some wag observing that I had been associated with some anti-IRA statements even though I'm Irish.

Instructive that you need those who call you on your own bullshit to "go away". When your points can't stand the sunlight ----- they're not points. They never were.

I have provided enough proof for this to go 20 pages. Your blind faith in your party is fine but don't play coy with me. Fact is Linda Sarsour, a Hamas supporter and her cronies flew the Hamas flag at the DNC and brought their anti Jew rhetoric into the election. Sober up and begin posting again. Stop wasting my time with your drivel. Your next intelligent post will be your first.

I don't have a "party". Don't believe in 'em. What I do believe in is the Truth. And you have yet to open a jar of it on your claim about a "Hamas flag". If that's inconvenient --- tough shit. Make better points.

I don't have a "party". Don't believe in 'em. What I do believe in is the Truth. And you have yet to open a jar of it on your claim about a "Hamas flag". If that's inconvenient --- tough shit. Make better points.

Don't split hairs. You know Hamas runs Gaza. And you may not believe in parties but I can prove to you that they exist. You mean you don't believe in loyalty to a party. Be clear. Stop posting while drinking.

Don't split hairs. You know Hamas runs Gaza. And you may not believe in parties but I can prove to you that they exist. You mean you don't believe in loyalty to a party. Be clear. Stop posting while drinking.

Actually you didn't say it was a "Gaza flag" either, nor do any of your links.

And I don't believe in drinking either. What I do believe is that when some wag makes an assertion he or she has to be expected to back it up. Your mileage of course may vary.

And I don't believe in drinking either. What I do believe is that when some wag makes an assertion he or she has to be expected to back it up. Your mileage of course may vary.

I have explained that to me Hamas and "Palestine" are the same. Since the people in Gaza elected them. This is tiresome. I am a Jew, you are not. To me flying that flag at the DNC meant support for Hamas. It is your prerogative to disagree. I am here to discuss this with other Jews. Thank you.

I have explained that to me Hamas and "Palestine" are the same. Since the people in Gaza elected them. This is tiresome. I am a Jew, you are not. To me flying that flag at the DNC meant support for Hamas. It is your prerogative to disagree. I am here to discuss this with other Jews. Thank you.

And you appear to be incapable of doing so honestly.

You're welcome.

I have been 100% honest. You not so much. With your little mockery in your sig. Still cannot add two plus two, eh? Troll elsewhere.

Pogo is what we call in Hebrew tee-pash.

I have been 100% honest. You not so much. With your little mockery in your sig. Still cannot add two plus two, eh? Troll elsewhere.

Hey, just show us this "Hamas flag" as you claimed, and all of this goes away.

LOL. You're a troll. Google is your friend.

Several Jewish papers reported it.
Liberal rags are too afraid.
You know people also took a crap there and no one reported it.

AH. So "something happened but no one reported it therefore I get off the hook".

I must remember that one.

I bet you could sell a story of "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops, I saw it on TV" with that one, amirite?

Soooooooooooo apparently "Jewish papers" don't have links either?

Last edited:

AH. So "something happened but no one reported it therefore I get off the hook".

It was reported; just not by the Arab ass kissing media.

I bet you could sell a story of "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops, I saw it on TV" with that one, amirite?
I wonder how many Americans being murdered by trespassers are not reported.

Pogo could not figure out how to use a computer. When it said press any key to begin he took it literally and could not find the "any key" button. He then complained that the instructions were not clear.

Pogo could not figure out how to use a computer. When it said press any key to begin he took it literally and could not find the "any key" button. He then complained that the instructions were not clear.

Hey, I simply called for you to show your "Hamas flag" evidence. You can't do it. Were the instructions "not clear"?

Hey, I simply called for you to show your "Hamas flag" evidence. You can't do it. Were the instructions "not clear"?

See the any key analogy.

See the any key analogy.

See "burden of proof".

See the any key analogy.

See "burden of proof".

When you find the “any key” button let me know.

See the any key analogy.

See "burden of proof".

When you find the “any key” button let me know.

When you're ready to man up and admit you made shit up, let the whole world know.

Forum List

Back