Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

Generalizations are aligned with pattern recognition, and perceptive ability.

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

:dig: :dig:

Hard to believe. He's like a wind-up doll.

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Oh, I look good because other people say generalizations are ignorant.

Typical Individualist drivel.

Sobie, dear, who told you that orthodox jews vote
republican------your catechism whore or your Imam?

I'm betting it's the same 'source' that proclaimed three million Amish were mobilizing to vote for Rump.

It's pretty well known that Orthodox Jews vote more Republican than reform / secular Jews by a long shot.

I'm not sure why Irosie doesn't know that, but I wouldn't expect Irosie to know much.

sobie darling---------ORTHODOX does not =
Chassid. Most orthodox are NOT CHASSID

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Hasidim village of Kiryas Joel voted for Trump, as did the Hasidic parts of Williamsburg, Boro Park, and Crown Heights.

Kiryas Joel blocs played small role in election (updated)

In the presidential race, there were 1,592 votes for Trump, 1,291 votes for Clinton,

In Orthodox Brooklyn, Trump Dominated

The Hasidic portions of Williamsburg, Boro Park, and Crown Heights voted for Trump. So did the Orthodox neighborhoods of Midwood and Mill Basin, and Russian Jewish Brighton Beach. Those same neighborhoods also favored Romney in 2008.

Read more: In Orthodox Brooklyn, Trump Dominated

sobie, darling-------Da chassids are a very tiny minority of
people

Most US Jews oppose Trump but the Orthodox stick with him - Religion News Service

I will say this. WE need to stop voting BLUE.

Dogmatic devotion to either party is a mistake. Not just for Jews, but for anyone.

We have a long, historic attraction to the Democratic Party that makes some Jews turn a blind eye to her increasing hostility to Jews.

But, it would be a mistake to be just as slavishly devoted to any other party.

I'll sit home rather than vote blue until they denounce the Hamas flag at the DNC. Stubborn I am.

It’s why Kabutz are so popular in Israel.

Kibbutzim were popular in Israel ... many have become privatized. The hippies have gone corporate, Like Ben and Jerry.
They still are popular.
Plus they had that period in the 60’s and 70’s were the community raised kids and not the parents. Lot of screwed up adults because of it.

Great my stalker is back. Please make your posts sensical and readable. You're all over the place. Form a coherent sentence.

All over the place?

Yes, maybe for a one track-minded Jew.

That's probably why Jews are successful, but go off the deep end voting Democrat, and are so dumb on World issues, because most of them have one-track minds.

Off topic again. Should I have you banned yet again? Stick to the topic and form coherent sentences. This is not a thread to thrash Jews. Plus you're a coward. To my face you'd say none of these things. FIRST WARNING. Stick to the topic.

It's disgraceful that you feel the need to run to the mods for banning's, and yet have the nerve to call anyone else a coward.

Yet, you wonder why so many people hate Jews?

With that said, my comment did say speak about Jews being one track-minded, and voting Democrat because of it.

It's actually more on topic, than some of your comments on the Israel, Palestine forum where you, and your Jew crew keep mouthing off about Polish people.

I only gave you like 100 warnings? LOL. Do you disagree?

People hated Jews for 5k years. I no longer wonder. I accept it. We are stupid to vote for those who would fly a flag of those who want us eradicated at their convention.

Dogmatic devotion to either party is a mistake. Not just for Jews, but for anyone.

We have a long, historic attraction to the Democratic Party that makes some Jews turn a blind eye to her increasing hostility to Jews.

I'll sit home rather than vote blue until they denounce the Hamas flag at the DNC. Stubborn I am.

Link?

"sit home..." ?? nah-----MOURN NOT-----go out and have fun

Link?
37572d963343f2f1ee86f3251dfbaa41.png

I'm betting it's the same 'source' that proclaimed three million Amish were mobilizing to vote for Rump.

It's pretty well known that Orthodox Jews vote more Republican than reform / secular Jews by a long shot.

I'm not sure why Irosie doesn't know that, but I wouldn't expect Irosie to know much.

Oboy! The old "Everybody Knows" because "I Said So" combo-fallacy. Haven't seen that around for a good fourteen minutes. Takes me back.

Link?

I didn't ask for a Googly Image; I asked for a link. As in a "legitimate source".

You said "Hamas flag". Where is it?

Link?

I didn't ask for a Googly Image; I asked for a link. As in a "legitimate source".

Hamas runs Gaza. Jews are the real Palestinians. Don't be coy.

54 % is like HALF-------not "MOST"

The link says most, those aren't my words.

But, it does correct your words that Orthodox Jews aren't voting Republican dominantly.

It is well known that Orthodox Jews have been voting more Republican than other Jews, where have you been?

yes "more republican than most other jews------but not
MAJORITY REPUB. in general. Not voting for HELLCAT was a separate issue. I am not orthodox----but I did not vote for HELLCAT-------FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I VOTED REPUB. Lots of jews did not want Hellcat

Great my stalker is back. Please make your posts sensical and readable. You're all over the place. Form a coherent sentence.

All over the place?

That's probably why Jews are successful, but go off the deep end voting Democrat, and are so dumb on World issues, because most of them have one-track minds.

Off topic again. Should I have you banned yet again? Stick to the topic and form coherent sentences. This is not a thread to thrash Jews. Plus you're a coward. To my face you'd say none of these things. FIRST WARNING. Stick to the topic.

It's disgraceful that you feel the need to run to the mods for banning's, and yet have the nerve to call anyone else a coward.

With that said, my comment did say speak about Jews being one track-minded, and voting Democrat because of it.

It's actually more on topic, than some of your comments on the Israel, Palestine forum where you, and your Jew crew keep mouthing off about Polish people.

People hated Jews for 5k years. I no longer wonder. I accept it. We are stupid to vote for those who would fly a flag of those who want us eradicated at their convention.

Your comment sounds about as off topic as mine did, when are you going to give yourself a warning to be banned?

As for Democrats flying the Palestinian flag, why don't Palestinians have the same rights as J00?

Oboy! The old "Everybody Knows" because "I Said So" combo-fallacy. Haven't seen that around for a good fourteen minutes. Takes me back.

I actually already posted the link on the Orthodox Jew vote for Trump, maybe you didn't get the memo?

Most US Jews oppose Trump but the Orthodox stick with him - Religion News Service

Link?

POGO-stick-------at the DNC convention ----some group flew the Hamas flag--------REALLY

All over the place?

Your comment sounds about as off topic as mine did, when are you going to give yourself a warning to be banned?

As for Democrats flying the Palestinian flag, why don't Palestinians have the same rights as J00?

I am the OP. I know my topic. I am outraged that my fellow Jews would vote Dem after what happened at the DNC. No foreign flag should fly at a US presidential convention. Don't hijack the thread. We can debate the Pal/Jew conflict if you like in a different thread.

All over the place?

Joos didn't fly the Israeli flag at the USA DEMOCRAT
CONVENTION

Link?

POGO-stick-------at the DNC convention ----some group flew the Hamas flag--------REALLY

Then how's come nobody can document it?

Forum List

Back