Why do Lefties put bumper stickers on their cars?

Even to the casual observer, it is apparent that Lefties tend to put bumper stickers on their cars at a much greater rate and quantity than do normal people. Is it merely to attract attention or is it to help them remember their slogans?

Because they live in the hall of mirrors and parrots and think everyone agrees with them.

Even to the casual observer, it is apparent that Lefties tend to put bumper stickers on their cars at a much greater rate and quantity than do normal people. Is it merely to attract attention or is it to help them remember their slogans?

They're evangelizing. They're bumper stickers are their religious beliefs.

Are you blind? By FAR the most bumper stickers I have seen are conservative-based...not liberal.

'God nonsense' this. 'Trump nonsense that'. And TONS of gun/NRA/hunting ones. And most military bumper stickers tend to belong to conservatives. Same with most sports related ones.

No idea what you are blabbing about - but you are dead wrong on this.

And what's it to you why they do it anyway?

It's called 'freedom of expression'.

Or are Trumpbots against that now as well?

I saw a great on before the mid terms.

It said.

"Make America Great Again. Vote Democratic.

I laughed my ass off all the way to work.

Heh:

Prius Only Reason.jpeg

I didn't realize it was a partisan issue I have a Kemp for Governor sticker,Trump 2020 sticker,Trumplican sticker which has Trumps head on a elephant lol a sticker for my daughter who is in band and my son who played football. My truck has a Kemp sticker and soon to have a Don't Tread On Me Sticker from infowars. I love bumper stickers because it shows how I vote and what I support and I can find like minded folks....had a guy give me a thumbs up and stick a notebook out the window with Q wrote on it. Had a leftist whiner flip me off in Tennessee when I had several Trump and GOP stickers on my vehicle and a Israel is a terrorist state sticker on it. Not sure which one pissed him off LMAO

They know Conservatives wont vandalize their vehicles due to political persuasion.
Unlike leftist ......
YEP! Had my Trump 2020 and My Kemp for Governor stickers scratched through with what looks like someone's keys lol...I left them on there...Had my Where Is The Birth Certificate sticker almost ripped off years ago. I try to get stickers that draw a reaction

Bumper stickers help identify them as idiots to the Right because they think they are being smart and clever while actually being a jackass. And it helps them each identify and find each other for support and mutual admiration. People on the Right are not so prone to bumper stickers usually because they know some left wing jackass will probably key scratch their car when they see it.

Of course the one exception is the Right Winger who deliberately antagonizes the Left with his stickers while carrying a shotgun so he can nail their ass when they try something.

To hold their cars together because most of them are falling apart.

I was a big fan of the moonbats who went tooling around with the Kerry stickers on their moonbatmobiles, for the last four years of the Chimpola Bush regime.

Believe it or not, there are still cranks in Minnesnowta driving around with the green Wellstone! stickers, even though the dude has been dead for over 16 years.

I was a big fan of the moonbats who went tooling around with the Kerry stickers on their moonbatmobiles, for the last four years of the Chimpola Bush regime.

Believe it or not, there are still cranks in Minnesnowta driving around with the green Wellstone! stickers, even though the dude has been dead for over 16 years.
If they take it off they lose a bumper.

Are you blind? By FAR the most bumper stickers I have seen are conservative-based...not liberal.

'God nonsense' this. 'Trump nonsense that'. And TONS of gun/NRA/hunting ones. And most military bumper stickers tend to belong to conservatives. Same with most sports related ones.

No idea what you are blabbing about - but you are dead wrong on this.

And what's it to you why they do it anyway?

It's called 'freedom of expression'.

Or are Trumpbots against that now as well?
Both liberal and conservative bumper stickers exist, but to be honest, it's a pretty dumb topic to debate, and I'm not sure what it proves if one side has more or less of them.

Yes both exist, but there are a far, far greater number of Liberal bumper stickers as Liberals are more activist because they are dissatisfied with the current state of affairs.

Plus they want to force THEIR will upon you, and a small way to do that is to broadcast their message to you whether you want to see it or not.

Like this guy...?

dqcllqpwkaabgjf.jpg

They know Conservatives wont vandalize their vehicles due to political persuasion.
Unlike leftist ......
YEP! Had my Trump 2020 and My Kemp for Governor stickers scratched through with what looks like someone's keys lol...I left them on there...Had my Where Is The Birth Certificate sticker almost ripped off years ago. I try to get stickers that draw a reaction

I stick with my 100 Club stickers and my Molon Labe stickers.
I figure most liberals aren't smart enough to figure out what they stand for.
il_340x270.1096696276_sy3e.jpg

BMPR1.jpg bmpr2.jpg

Unlike leftist ......

Why bother to come and take them as you will give them up for food!

I see far more conservative bumper stickers, guess it is a matter of where one lives. The conservative abundance was especially apparent during Obama's presidency. So far I haven't seen any anti-Trump but would think they are out there. I retired a week after he took office so perhaps it's the fact that I don't drive nearly as much.

Unlike leftist ......

Why bother to come and take them as you will give them up for food!

Why would I need money for food when I can spend 5k on an AR?

Forum List

Back