Why do Lefties put bumper stickers on their cars?

Even to the casual observer, it is apparent that Lefties tend to put bumper stickers on their cars at a much greater rate and quantity than do normal people. Is it merely to attract attention or is it to help them remember their slogans?

Your premise is unsubstantiated.

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

Now here's a nice pic to look at.

iu

Here's the thing - this is a complete outlier. The driver of this vehicle was insane. One does not see many vehicles plastered with bumperstickers owned by conservatives.

Here in the SF Bay Area, on the other hand, one sees a constant stream of Proggie vehicles covered with the inevitable Obama 2012, Coexist, Arms are for Huggin, Save the Whales, End Global Warming, Hillary 2016 and on and on...

a complete outlier...except for the 10 other pictures that have been posted in the last 4 minutes! :21::21::21::21:

bumper.jpeg

Even to the casual observer, it is apparent that Lefties tend to put bumper stickers on their cars at a much greater rate and quantity than do normal people. Is it merely to attract attention or is it to help them remember their slogans?

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

iu

Here's the thing - this is a complete outlier. The driver of this vehicle was insane. One does not see many vehicles plastered with bumperstickers owned by conservatives.

Here in the SF Bay Area, on the other hand, one sees a constant stream of Proggie vehicles covered with the inevitable Obama 2012, Coexist, Arms are for Huggin, Save the Whales, End Global Warming, Hillary 2016 and on and on...

a complete outlier...except for the 10 other pictures that have been posted in the last 4 minutes! :21::21::21::21:

Same old shit -- when 'they" do it they're following their religion; when "we" do the same thing "this is a complete outlier".

Well at least they recycle. Even if it's only parrot-points.

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

iu

View attachment 233185
Oh, so you mean BOTH righties and lefties cover their cars with bumper stickers!

You should have said so.

Pull your finger out of your ass.

someone explain to me the political connection here. :)

then remind him what the dude who sent the fake pipe bombs had all over his vehicle.

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

iu

View attachment 233185
Oh, so you mean BOTH righties and lefties cover their cars with bumper stickers!

You should have said so.

I can tell I really struck your nerve, which is why you are so freaking defensive.

What a tool.

This topic is a textbook example of confirmation bias.

Dipshits are literally blind to their own group doing the very things they accuse others of doing.

They never learn, no matter how many times reality kicks them in the teeth.

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

iu

View attachment 233185

You should have said so.

I can tell I really struck your nerve, which is why you are so freaking defensive.

What a tool.
Dude, I'm laughing my ass off at your retardation. I am having a ball at your expense. :lol:

Sometimes I feel guilty poking fun at you poor handicapped slobs but...

This has been fun.

Dipshits are literally blind to their own group doing the very things they accuse others of doing.

you mean like being a rude asshole to everyone on a consistent basis? this the stuff you don't see yourself doing, or do you justify it cause they're "stupid" and shit?

you mean like being a rude asshole to everyone on a consistent basis? this the stuff you don't see yourself doing, or do you justify it cause they're "stupid" and shit?
Yes, I do it because you are WILLFULLY stupid and you deserve it.

I'm looking to get a trump baby in a diaper balloon to fly on top instead of bumper stickers. Maybe one for the truck, one for the single wide. I rarely see bumper stickers anymore anyway.

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

iu

If it weren't for anecdotes, you wingers wouldn't anything to talk about. Here is my (deep red) neck of the woods, it's right wingers that pepper their jalopies with stickers hands down over lefties. Like an 80/20 split.

/thread

Easiest takedown EVAH.

iu

View attachment 233185

OK then, let's do this.
  • "Fight Racism"
  • "U.S. Army"
  • "U.S. Air Force"
  • "We are Traffic -- Share the Road"
  • "Free Tibet"
  • "Love One Another"
  • "Commit Random Acts of Kindness and Beauty"
  • "Support Our Teachers"
  • "The Coffee Bar"
  • "L O V E (random religious symbols)"
  • "Thank a Tree"
  • "Vermont"
  • "Make Tea Not War"
  • "Virginia is for Lovers"
--- These then must be the tenets of "lefties", amirite?

Logically then that would mean "righties" must be racists who run over bicycles, hate other people, hate the Army and the USAF, want Tibet enslaved, commit random acts of aggression, hate beauty, don't support teachers, hate religions, hate trees, hate Vermont, hate Virginia or at least the lovers in it, and are not only anti-coffee but also anti-tea and pro-war.

Did I leave anything out?

Forum List

Back