Why do leftists dress like terrorists when they march or protest?

Head to toe in black. Why?

Why do rightists chant "jews will not replace us" when they protest?

Hopefully that clears everything up for you.

I don't know. Why does the left chant about wanting dead cops?

because they hate the police

this too is the new face of the violent democrat party

are you really this much of a stupid simpleton..or are you just a big fat liar??

congressman, judges, cops, whatevs... violent psychos generally just don't care.

“I don’t feel good: I’m ready to kill a police officer! I can say it.” - Jared Loughner

said the RIGHT WINGNUT who shot up a Democrat political event ^

congressman, judges, cops, whatevs... violent psychos generally just don't care.

fuck you shit head

the leaders of democrat congress sued to try and

keep the "cops as pigs" painting hanging on their wall

so dont go around saying hating the police is not the face of the democrat party

Roof, who represented himself during the penalty phase of the case, offered little in the way of a defense, but claimed that he does not harbor hatred for black people and that federal prosecutors have “no idea what real hate is.”

He also said that he still believes that he did what he had to do when he opened fire in Emanuel’s fellowship hall. Jurors previously saw Roof’s writings in a jailhouse journal, in which he wrote that he was not sorry for the murders and had sympathy only for himself and for white people who had to live alongside black people and those “killed daily at the hands of the lower race.”

maxresdefault.jpg

email-dylann-roof-flags.png

Dylan-Roof-Burns-A-Flag-800x450.jpg
How is this even relevant to ANTIFA?

Pointing out thugs and liars does improve America.

indeed :eusa_clap:

Charlottesville protester photographed pulling a Nazi salute wearing a US Army 82nd Airborne Division hat has been slammed by the same division that fought against Hitler's Germany in WWII.
TELEMMGLPICT000137506219_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQ1tFcsyxA8kjPR8E8AJ4wfsZbWK87GeIxDy66LCPM2c.jpeg

“Would *LOVE* to know the name of Mr. 82nd Airborne Division here rendering Hitler's Nazi salute. The 82nd jumped into Normandy on D-Day”

Nazi salute protester in 82nd Airborne hat gets blasted - by 82nd Airborne Division

From everything I've see nazis salute with their right had, not the left.

The chances are 100% that the photo is a deliberate misinterpretation of what's going on.

Libs basic concept is if one white supremist supports Trump then all whites who support trump are Supremists
It's utterly no more detailed than that

Forum List

Back