Why do leftists dress like terrorists when they march or protest?

Yeah head to toe in black :rolleyes:

la-live-major-anti-trump-protest-anti-trump-protest-draws-6-000-1478983468
Fuckheads blocking traffic illegally. Get the 18 wheelers rolling.
^ the alt-rightists first thought is ISIS inspired terror attacks
Someone's funding them

Then this thread isn't for you so get lost

no, thank you. :itsok:

Nazis explain exactly why Donald Trump’s comments helped them so much

More than 70 years after the US fought and vanquished the Nazis in the Second World War, white supremacists and Nazis are marching openly without masks in America.

Nazis in Charlottesville were enabled by Trump

No, they were enabled by the 1st Amendment. Had your freaks stayed home there would have been no violence, the idiots would have made a little noise and gone home.

Whats a Jackboot ?? Carrying rifles is an Americans RIGHT . Camo is simply style . I generally wear black at least in t-shirts because it hides gravy better than my first choice of White t-shirts . -------------------------------- 'antifa' wearing black is ok with me but its obvious to me that they wear black and masks to hide their identity rather than to hide gravy stains Coyote .
Cuz wearing black hides identities....
upload_2017-9-3_7-18-59.jpeg

More than 70 years after the US fought and vanquished the Nazis in the Second World War, white supremacists and Nazis are marching openly without masks in America.

No, they were enabled by the 1st Amendment. Had your freaks stayed home there would have been no violence, the idiots would have made a little noise and gone home.

Ok what about the 1st Amendment rights of those you want to stay home?

Pointing out thugs and liars does improve America.

indeed :eusa_clap:

Charlottesville protester photographed pulling a Nazi salute wearing a US Army 82nd Airborne Division hat has been slammed by the same division that fought against Hitler's Germany in WWII.
TELEMMGLPICT000137506219_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQ1tFcsyxA8kjPR8E8AJ4wfsZbWK87GeIxDy66LCPM2c.jpeg

“Would *LOVE* to know the name of Mr. 82nd Airborne Division here rendering Hitler's Nazi salute. The 82nd jumped into Normandy on D-Day”

Nazi salute protester in 82nd Airborne hat gets blasted - by 82nd Airborne Division

From everything I've see nazis salute with their right had, not the left.

Whats a Jackboot ?? Carrying rifles is an Americans RIGHT . Camo is simply style . I generally wear black at least in t-shirts because it hides gravy better than my first choice of White t-shirts . -------------------------------- 'antifa' wearing black is ok with me but its obvious to me that they wear black and masks to hide their identity rather than to hide gravy stains Coyote .
Cuz wearing black hides identities....View attachment 147333

Really? I can see every one of their faces.

Sure they have rights. You want to protest the Nazi's and support tearing down our history, then do it a mile or so away from the Nazi protests. Not that hard really.

The armored commie freaks that showed up on the left, armed with clubs, bats and improvised flame throwers weren't there to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, they were there to deny those rights to others. Anyone with the least bit of intellectual honesty would have no problem say so.

The armored commie freaks that showed up on the left, armed with clubs, bats and improvised flame throwers weren't there to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, they were there to deny those rights to others. Anyone with the least bit of intellectual honesty would have no problem say so.

Exactly.

"We are Antifa, and we're here to stop you from speaking out, because that's what anti-fascists do!"

Forum List

Back