Why do men..... ?

like i said; Only the dumb ones don't know what I am talking about.

Oh, so now the problem is with everyone else? You are the only one who knows what you are talking about, and considering that you cannot even get a date, I would say that you are not very smart. :oops:
getting a date is simple when i have enough money.

only the dumb ones don't want to look up the terms or concepts involved.

I somehow doubt that even money is going to help you. You just come across as a demented mental patient, really.

Hey, you said you wanted someone to be honest with you and tell you why you don't get any. I'm telling you now, honestly.
so what; you come across as a floozy. money helps tremendously in our political-economy. it is a self-evident truth.

Not at all. I am a very intelligent woman.

What does money have to do with dating? Some women don't care at all about money, but they still would not go out with you. It isn't because you're broke. It's because you are a fucking weirdo. Lol.
says you; you have nothing but fallacy, like all of the dumb ones.

Isn't it obvious that the poster is bonkers? :dunno: Remember when I told you that you can't argue with insanity? :D
just lousy customer service for free, dear?

I don't do "customer service." I think you need to go see a prostitute. That is the only kind of woman that would ever "service" you in any way. I'm 100% serious. You've got some damn serious issues. Don't you know this?
i know that dear; you have lousy social service for free; it makes me want to go to a Professional woman and not an Amateur, like yourself.

How do you know what sort of "customer service" she offers, when she wants to offer it?

Obviously another lie.
why be such a shill. don't You know when You are getting lousy customer service?

Another dodge. The question was how do you know what sort of "customer service" ChrisL offers, when she wants to offer it. Any other customer service is not relevant to this particular question.

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.
most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Really? You complain that you have low numbers and little experience, and yet the "free guys" are the ones having problems? Oh, and your supposition that I have problems with women would fall under which Logical Fallacy?

How many "free guys" are in jail for being "free guys"? That is easy. None.
How many guys go to jail for being Good Capitalists and paying for it?

So you consider someone who knowingly breaks the law to be a "Good Capitalist"?
freedom of association and Contract; only wishy washy shills don't stand up for their rights.

Are you saying that you wish prostitutes would service you for free? Well, that isn't going to happen. Prostitutes make their living off charging men for sex. They don't care about you in any other way.

I don't do "customer service." I think you need to go see a prostitute. That is the only kind of woman that would ever "service" you in any way. I'm 100% serious. You've got some damn serious issues. Don't you know this?
i know that dear; you have lousy social service for free; it makes me want to go to a Professional woman and not an Amateur, like yourself.

How do you know what sort of "customer service" she offers, when she wants to offer it?

Obviously another lie.
Did Jesus the Christ believe in lousy customer service for free under Any form of Capitalism? Why do women?

Who in the hell knows and what does that have to do with anything at all?

Dating is not "customer service." There is your first mistake.
morals, silly.

most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Really? You complain that you have low numbers and little experience, and yet the "free guys" are the ones having problems? Oh, and your supposition that I have problems with women would fall under which Logical Fallacy?

What does this statement mean? Let's break it down. How many guys . . . well, we know what THAT means. " . . . go to jail for being Good Capitalists and paying for it?" This part of the statement is incredibly unclear.
how many problems do you have getting something at a convenience store versus for free with someone?

LMAO!! This is a perfect example of a classic Logical Fallacy. Can you tell which one?
nope; it is an analogy. stop pretending, pretender.

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.

freedom of association and Contract; only wishy washy shills don't stand up for their rights.

They don't arrest you for associating with a prostitute. They arrest you when you pay them for sex.

Obviously another lie.
Did Jesus the Christ believe in lousy customer service for free under Any form of Capitalism? Why do women?

You are just babbling.
don't understand the concepts: i got it.

Oh, so now the problem is with everyone else? You are the only one who knows what you are talking about, and considering that you cannot even get a date, I would say that you are not very smart. :oops:

I somehow doubt that even money is going to help you. You just come across as a demented mental patient, really.

Hey, you said you wanted someone to be honest with you and tell you why you don't get any. I'm telling you now, honestly.
so what; you come across as a floozy. money helps tremendously in our political-economy. it is a self-evident truth.

What does money have to do with dating? Some women don't care at all about money, but they still would not go out with you. It isn't because you're broke. It's because you are a fucking weirdo. Lol.

Says me what? I've asked you a question. Care to answer it? What does money have to do with dating unless you are talking about prostitution?

The reason why regular women who are not prostitutes would not date a broke guy, I think is obvious, don't you? Do you think women should ignore the financial status of a potential partner? What is the guy offering in the relationship if he has no job, no money, a bad personality (like you), and is an ugly toad?

What are you talking about?
there is no appeal to ignorance; even the dumb one can't get away with it in legal venues, dear.

Obviously another lie.
why be such a shill. don't You know when You are getting lousy customer service?

Another dodge. The question was how do you know what sort of "customer service" ChrisL offers, when she wants to offer it. Any other customer service is not relevant to this particular question.
it is about InterPersonal relations, dearests.

Obviously another lie.

You are just babbling.

I understand the concept of babbling. Jesus Christ did not address capitalism, and certainly not customer service. You know this but still try and pass it off as relevant. It is pure nonsense.

Obviously another lie.

You are just babbling.

Look, the reason why you can't score with women is because you have a terrible personality. You aren't very smart. You have nothing interesting to talk about. You are probably overweight and ugly. You are probably broke. You obvious need some professional mental health treatment.

This is the honesty you asked for.

Are you saying that you wish prostitutes would service you for free? Well, that isn't going to happen. Prostitutes make their living off charging men for sex. They don't care about you in any other way.
freedom of association and Contract; it really is that simple; why not read our Constitution, dear.

Obviously another lie.

You are just babbling.

It's not women who need to do anything. It is YOU who has the problem, you see? Lol.

freedom of association and Contract; it really is that simple; why not read our Constitution, dear.

Freedom of association has to do with what? That women are free to associate with whomever they want? That's true.

Obviously another lie.

it is about InterPersonal relations, dearests.

Yet again, you make a claim and when challenged you offer no proof or evidence. There is no possible way you could know about ChrisL's "customer service", and yet you make claims about it and then try some mumbo-jumbo to justify it.

Another lie for the honest man.

They don't arrest you for associating with a prostitute. They arrest you when you pay them for sex.
like i said; even nice attorneys general do it.

Okay, so we have that covered. Women and men are both free to associate with whomever they choose. How does this help your argument? How is this related to your argument?

like i said; even nice attorneys general do it.

So, with all of this crapola that you've been spewing, what you are basically saying is that you want prostitution to be legalized? THIS is what has taken you pages and pages of babbling to convey?

Says me what? I've asked you a question. Care to answer it? What does money have to do with dating unless you are talking about prostitution?

The reason why regular women who are not prostitutes would not date a broke guy, I think is obvious, don't you? Do you think women should ignore the financial status of a potential partner? What is the guy offering in the relationship if he has no job, no money, a bad personality (like you), and is an ugly toad?
We live in a Capital economy dear; everything requires money.

Forum List

Back