Why do men..... ?

Ever hear of going Dutch? You look to the fallacy son, look to the truth to find the purity of a Cause.
yes, i have. does that work in the US on dates?

dear, i learn about fallacies while seeking sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

It exists, I haven't dated in 35 years but I have friends who have. I know a couple who the woman paid for the dates, she made more money, they married. I know of another couple, he was broke she is a CEO, they are married and have kids now.

Find the truth, look for the positives and leave the negatives and fallacies to pessimists.
all you are claiming; is that it is more "work", without capital being involved.

If you consider talking with an attractive to be work, you have some other issues.
we "talk" on the internet all the time. clarity in communication is not my problem.

You really do have an issue with reading comprehension, don't you? My comment had nothing to do with clarity of communication. It had to do with you calling talking to a woman "work".

Ever hear of going Dutch? You look to the fallacy son, look to the truth to find the purity of a Cause.

dear, i learn about fallacies while seeking sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

It exists, I haven't dated in 35 years but I have friends who have. I know a couple who the woman paid for the dates, she made more money, they married. I know of another couple, he was broke she is a CEO, they are married and have kids now.

Find the truth, look for the positives and leave the negatives and fallacies to pessimists.
all you are claiming; is that it is more "work", without capital being involved.

No, I am claiming that capital does not matter when in love, if that was true I would not be married for 35 years, that is why your fallacy is wrong and based on a false premise and not truism.
you must mean, ceteris paribus. since you are committing a fallacy of composition otherwise.

And if you are going to start looking for fallacies of composition, you would do well to start with your own posts. You have committed that fallacy too many times for me to even mention. But we can start with your insistence that all the women I slept with did so because of my money.

If you consider talking with an attractive to be work, you have some other issues.
we "talk" on the internet all the time. clarity in communication is not my problem.

You really do have an issue with reading comprehension, don't you? My comment had nothing to do with clarity of communication. It had to do with you calling talking to a woman "work".
You called it work, dear; i merely stated i argue with them all the time; i know wo-men are usually just full of fallacy by custom and habit. i said i don't have to work any harder than bad boys for poon.

No, I am claiming that capital does not matter when in love, if that was true I would not be married for 35 years, that is why your fallacy is wrong and based on a false premise and not truism.
you must mean, ceteris paribus. since you are committing a fallacy of composition otherwise.

And if you are going to start looking for fallacies of composition, you would do well to start with your own posts. You have committed that fallacy too many times for me to even mention. But we can start with your insistence that all the women I slept with did so because of my money.
dear, they are your straw men and red herrings. i Only state money is always a factor under Any form of Capitalism.

The fallacy you keep asserting is not an absolute, thus the fallacy is your fallacy of what the fallacy is.

Embrace your truths, go to the positive, the truth will then end the fallacy of the fallacy and you will become enlightened. Time to grow with the truth instead of shrinking to the dark of the fallacy.

You called it work, dear; i merely stated i argue with them all the time; i know wo-men are usually just full of fallacy by custom and habit. i said i don't have to work any harder than bad boys for poon.

No. That is not what you said.

You said: "all you are claiming; is that it is more "work", without capital being involved.". I merely questioned you calling it work to talk with an attractive woman.

dear, they are your straw men and red herrings. i Only state money is always a factor under Any form of Capitalism.

You openly stated that my money was the reason women slept with me. That is not my red herring or strawman. It is what YOU said.

The fallacy you keep asserting is not an absolute, thus the fallacy is your fallacy of what the fallacy is.

Embrace your truths, go to the positive, the truth will then end the fallacy of the fallacy and you will become enlightened. Time to grow with the truth instead of shrinking to the dark of the fallacy.
i do embrace Truth; i even am faithful to our State motto; Eureka! whenever i can, simply for the sake of social morals for free.

You said: "all you are claiming; is that it is more "work", without capital being involved.". I merely questioned you calling it work to talk with an attractive woman.
yes; it is what i have also said. i already know you don't understand the capital concepts involved.

You openly stated that my money was the reason women slept with me. That is not my red herring or strawman. It is what YOU said.
capital under any form of Capitalism, dear. that always applies.

Good luck getting a straight answer, he is dishonest so he won't directly answer any question. It is an old grade school game.

yes; it is what i have also said. i already know you don't understand the capital concepts involved.

Since we are not discussing a business transaction, I am not worried about capital concepts. These are social interactions.

capital under any form of Capitalism, dear. that always applies.

A social interaction between two people is not necessarily a capitalistic system. In fact, it usually is not.

but I guess that is pretty normal....

Very much so.

But then again, a lot of women really make the <ahem> slender build work too.

Can they ever be TOO big?
Nevaaaaaah!!!

are you sure? (highly disappointed...)
View attachment 54297

Damn. No thanks. Boobs are fun, but they are fun regardless of whether they are big or small. But yes, they can be too big and get in the way.

Besides, a woman with back pain isn't going to be as much fun.

Bing a C (B cup if I get to my idea weight) I get sick and tired of hearing about big tits.

Pisses me off. Men that are into that are better off not speaking to me..... <pout!>

Bing a C (B cup if I get to my idea weight) I get sick and tired of hearing about big tits.

Pisses me off. Men that are into that are better off not speaking to me..... <pout!>

Those men are simply fools or overgrown children. I'll let you pick.

Tits are over-rated often anyway. Size there shouldn't be an issue. But if a guy says he only wants big tits, tell him you only want 10 inches or more. That should settle him down.

I have no scientific evidence to back it up, but in my experience smaller tits have more sensitive nipples. Which is what makes them more fun. I knew a woman once......well.....

Those men are simply fools or overgrown children. I'll let you pick.

Tits are over-rated often anyway. Size there shouldn't be an issue. But if a guy says he only wants big tits, tell him you only want 10 inches or more. That should settle him down.

Like I said - it's about the intangibles... the game..... the flirt.... the build up....

Forum List

Back