Why do men..... ?

Well, I have to go do something important. Watch the Patriots game. So you guys have fun with this psycho! :bye1:

Oh, and GO PATS! :D

Noooooo....Go Steelers!!!....

Noooooo...Go RAIDERS!

that was a heart breaking loss for the Raiders :(

I am good with it, the last few years the Raiders wouldn't be in a game like this.

I love Jack Del Rio... he's hot....

not if that was what they were looking for; it Only and merely requires money if it is not available for free.

why do free guys, like yourself, have so many problems with women?

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.
most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Dude YOU are very wrong. You are generalizing your low or none experience with women. As I previously mentioned dated lots of women both married and singles. I can assure you that in my experience and with my other male friends. Most are just looking for fun and sex... Very rare occurrence that money are involved.
You are embarrassing and making fun of yourself.
nope; not wrong; you just don't have a clue or a Cause. no one bought dinner?

Ever hear of going Dutch? You look to the fallacy son, look to the truth to find the purity of a Cause.
yes, i have. does that work in the US on dates?

dear, i learn about fallacies while seeking sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

doesn't really matter unless you want to quibble; i just threw it out there for propaganda and rhetoric purposes due to our "gender war".

You mean rhetorical purposes...anyway...gender war?
If you mean how our educational system, entertainment industry are trying to eviscerate masculinity - then yes I would certainly agree with this...and the results are telling.
Quietly there has been a huge rise in young females seeking/dating older men. And the age gap is increasing.
There are few real men below the age of 30...for certain.
You didn't answer what you think a "nice guy" is.

Can he actually think that he is a "nice guy?" :lol: After being a member of several of these kinds of forums, nothing really surprises me at this point. Lol. :doubt:
yup, i have the "best customer service" around. :p only silly chics who are usually full of fallacy don't get it.

With your low numbers and lack of experience, I rather doubt this. And if you did, women would be chasing you, even if you're poor.
like crony capitalists?

doesn't really matter unless you want to quibble; i just threw it out there for propaganda and rhetoric purposes due to our "gender war".

If you mean how our educational system, entertainment industry are trying to eviscerate masculinity - then yes I would certainly agree with this...and the results are telling.
Quietly there has been a huge rise in young females seeking/dating older men. And the age gap is increasing.

Can he actually think that he is a "nice guy?" :lol: After being a member of several of these kinds of forums, nothing really surprises me at this point. Lol. :doubt:
yup, i have the "best customer service" around. :p only silly chics who are usually full of fallacy don't get it.

With your low numbers and lack of experience, I rather doubt this. And if you did, women would be chasing you, even if you're poor.
like crony capitalists?

Are "crony capitalists" poor?

like crony capitalists?

wealth is a requirement or something you play games for and tell the honest ones you don't?

like crony capitalists?

wealth is a requirement or something you play games for and tell the honest ones you don't?

Wealth is not a requirement. As for what you call "games", it amounts to talking with the woman. And no, you don't have to lie. In all the times I have talked with women I wanted, I have never discussed my income.

like crony capitalists?

Wealth is not a requirement. As for what you call "games", it amounts to talking with the woman. And no, you don't have to lie. In all the times I have talked with women I wanted, I have never discussed my income.
i don't want to work as hard as bad boys for sex. why be a mostly nice guy, just for that?

like crony capitalists?

i don't want to work as hard as bad boys for sex. why be a mostly nice guy, just for that?

I am a nice guy. I have never had to be a "bad boy" to get sex.

like crony capitalists?

you claim that; but, you also resort to a lot of fallacies in your arguments.

You claim to be the most honest guy around, and yet you have lied and resorted to fallacies as well.

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.
most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Dude YOU are very wrong. You are generalizing your low or none experience with women. As I previously mentioned dated lots of women both married and singles. I can assure you that in my experience and with my other male friends. Most are just looking for fun and sex... Very rare occurrence that money are involved.

Ever hear of going Dutch? You look to the fallacy son, look to the truth to find the purity of a Cause.

dear, i learn about fallacies while seeking sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

It exists, I haven't dated in 35 years but I have friends who have. I know a couple who the woman paid for the dates, she made more money, they married. I know of another couple, he was broke she is a CEO, they are married and have kids now.

Find the truth, look for the positives and leave the negatives and fallacies to pessimists.

You claim to be the most honest guy around, and yet you have lied and resorted to fallacies as well.
you claim that; but have nothing but fallacy to back it up, dear. i resort to the fewest fallacies by custom and habit, until it is indistinguishable from a moral, should we need to quibble.

It exists, I haven't dated in 35 years but I have friends who have. I know a couple who the woman paid for the dates, she made more money, they married. I know of another couple, he was broke she is a CEO, they are married and have kids now.

Find the truth, look for the positives and leave the negatives and fallacies to pessimists.
all you are claiming; is that it is more "work", without capital being involved.

all you are claiming; is that it is more "work", without capital being involved.

If you consider talking with an attractive to be work, you have some other issues.

No, I am claiming that capital does not matter when in love, if that was true I would not be married for 35 years, that is why your fallacy is wrong and based on a false premise and not truism.

If you consider talking with an attractive to be work, you have some other issues.
we "talk" on the internet all the time. clarity in communication is not my problem.

No, I am claiming that capital does not matter when in love, if that was true I would not be married for 35 years, that is why your fallacy is wrong and based on a false premise and not truism.
you must mean, ceteris paribus. since you are committing a fallacy of composition otherwise.

Forum List

Back