Why do men..... ?

Danny is an idiot, he has proved it over and over again. The best part is he thinks he is the smartest guy on the board and post after post he proves otherwise. He is a fallacy without a CAUSE. :lmao:

Or at least he tries to convince others that he has some semblance of intelligence by stringing words together to make nonsensical phrases. Lol.
i was blessed with a large vocabulary instead of a large penis; now you know my dilemma.

Looks like you shorted on both. Now you know your dilemma.
yup; i am not the one who has to resort to fallacy for being too dumb.

The only fallacy is the fallacy of the mind, the mind with need and cause will fall to the fallacy.
learning how to recognize them helps.

Or at least he tries to convince others that he has some semblance of intelligence by stringing words together to make nonsensical phrases. Lol.
i was blessed with a large vocabulary instead of a large penis; now you know my dilemma.

The only fallacy is the fallacy of the mind, the mind with need and cause will fall to the fallacy.

Helps with what? The continuation of the fallacy that will continue whether you recognize the fallacy or not. That is where those that believe the have recognized the fallacy fail. Always.

Helps with what? The continuation of the fallacy that will continue whether you recognize the fallacy or not. That is where those that believe the have recognized the fallacy fail. Always.
Helps avoiding fallacies through more sound lines of reasoning; like in not repeating historical mistakes, like the Right and most wo-men, and claiming they are not really like that afterward.

Helps avoiding fallacies through more sound lines of reasoning; like in not repeating historical mistakes, like the Right and most wo-men, and claiming they are not really like that afterward.

I see you have fallen for the fallacy of the fallacies. You apparently have lost the CAUSE.

I see you have fallen for the fallacy of the fallacies. You apparently have lost the CAUSE.
nope; learning about fallacies also helps better understand the concepts, through error and trial. it is why i always strive to acquire and possess, a clue and a Cause.

nope; learning about fallacies also helps better understand the concepts, through error and trial. it is why i always strive to acquire and possess, a clue and a Cause.

Sorry to hear the
At you have succumbed to the fallacy. May peace find you again.

Sorry to hear the
thank you for having nothing but fallacy at your disposal.

Sorry to hear the
thank you for having nothing but fallacy at your disposal.

I wish you nothing but peace in your pursuit of truth. May you find the truth and not focus on the fallacy as it will be your undoing.

dear, women have a wealth of human sexuality at their disposal; why be such "scrooges" while claiming you have social morals for free and some women claim to desire equality?

Lousy social morals for free implies better morals and morality for a price under Any form of Capitalism.

Your entire equality argument has been a Strawman. You have exaggerated what was said and tried to put it into areas not remotely related.
only shills resort to diversion instead of coming up with a sound line of reasoning for a rebuttal. you claim that; but, it was you who was stuck on terms, dear.

My holding you accountable for what you say does not change anything.

Look up the definition for strawman argument. It fit what you have said about equality. You have exaggerated at every turn, require things of women that are not required of men, and try to blur the differences between employment and personal relationships.
you are not holding me accountable to anything, but your fallacy of false Cause; that is why i don't take you seriously.

What in the hell is WRONG with you? Seriously, I think the only person who can help you is a shrink!

I said psychiatric help.

Well, you have to have SOMETHING going for you. You can't be a complete loser and expect women to offer themselves up for free in our capitalistic society in these modern times. Lol. We actually do have a Clue and a Cause. ;) Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, bot boy.
dear, women have a wealth of human sexuality at their disposal; why be such "scrooges" while claiming you have social morals for free and some women claim to desire equality?

Lousy social morals for free implies better morals and morality for a price under Any form of Capitalism.

Your entire equality argument has been a Strawman. You have exaggerated what was said and tried to put it into areas not remotely related.
Are you ugly and poor too? Then what do you have to offer women for a full body massage with happy ending in these modern times? WHAT? You seem to think that you are some kind of "nice guy" but really you are just full of much douchebaggery. Too much for a modern woman to deal with in this capitalistic society.
dear, how many guys turn down free full body massage with happy ending? women would claim a guy is gay. so, women must be lesbos in the name of equality.

Your offers of full body massages get turned down quite often, according to you. And there are plenty of men who would turn down a full body massage with a happy ending, if it was offered by the female version of you.
not if that was what they were looking for; it Only and merely requires money if it is not available for free.

why do free guys, like yourself, have so many problems with women?

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.
most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Dude YOU are very wrong. You are generalizing your low or none experience with women. As I previously mentioned dated lots of women both married and singles. I can assure you that in my experience and with my other male friends. Most are just looking for fun and sex... Very rare occurrence that money are involved.
You are embarrassing and making fun of yourself.

dear, how many guys turn down free full body massage with happy ending? women would claim a guy is gay. so, women must be lesbos in the name of equality.

Your offers of full body massages get turned down quite often, according to you. And there are plenty of men who would turn down a full body massage with a happy ending, if it was offered by the female version of you.
not if that was what they were looking for; it Only and merely requires money if it is not available for free.

Why do you claim I have problems with women? Nothing I have posted would indicate I do. In fact, quite the opposite.
most free guys do; i usually Only don't have problems when money is involved. stop being such a shill. how many free guys are in jail for being free guys.

Dude YOU are very wrong. You are generalizing your low or none experience with women. As I previously mentioned dated lots of women both married and singles. I can assure you that in my experience and with my other male friends. Most are just looking for fun and sex... Very rare occurrence that money are involved.
nope; not wrong; you just don't have a clue or a Cause. no one bought dinner?

nope; not wrong; you just don't have a clue or a Cause. no one bought dinner?

Ever hear of going Dutch? You look to the fallacy son, look to the truth to find the purity of a Cause.

doesn't really matter unless you want to quibble; i just threw it out there for propaganda and rhetoric purposes due to our "gender war".

You mean rhetorical purposes...anyway...gender war?
If you mean how our educational system, entertainment industry are trying to eviscerate masculinity - then yes I would certainly agree with this...and the results are telling.
Quietly there has been a huge rise in young females seeking/dating older men. And the age gap is increasing.
There are few real men below the age of 30...for certain.
You didn't answer what you think a "nice guy" is.

Can he actually think that he is a "nice guy?" :lol: After being a member of several of these kinds of forums, nothing really surprises me at this point. Lol. :doubt:
yup, i have the "best customer service" around. :p only silly chics who are usually full of fallacy don't get it.

With your low numbers and lack of experience, I rather doubt this. And if you did, women would be chasing you, even if you're poor.

A full body massage IS a happy ending for me :)
Actually, I'd be happy with just a foot massage....

oh and by the way, there is nothing more of a turn off then feeling like you "owe" someone something after getting pampered.....
Yes, most women claim what you do; it is very stereotypical, and sometimes, incredible.

don't like it? tough shit.

oh and by the way, there is nothing more of a turn off then feeling like you "owe" someone something after getting pampered.....

That is a great thing to say.
Knowing that I made a woman feel special, that what I said or did for her made her feel good about herself, feel beautiful etc. is a HUGE boost to my manhood.
"Getting something in return"..what a horrible thing.
The "return" is the amazing look in her eyes when she looks at you.

That is a great thing to say.
Knowing that I made a woman feel special, that what I said or did for her made her feel good about herself, feel beautiful etc. is a HUGE boost to my manhood.
"Getting something in return"..what a horrible thing.
The "return" is the amazing look in her eyes when she looks at you.
:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back