Why do men..... ?

I never have or did care about money. I just want someone that is going to be real, that way I can easily filter out the shit....

which allows them to be stupid without repercussions

..... or just ones that may not bother you - but no one is every truly anonymous or safe from repercussions. that's an illusion.....
Well, at least they won't have to find another job, or move to another city because everyone finds out what a weirdo they are.
:tomato:

It's funny how people are. It's okay for you to be weird, but you want everyone else to be either:

(1) Normal; or
(2) Weird in exactly the same way you are

It's funny how people are. It's okay for you to be weird, but you want everyone else to be either:

(1) Normal; or
Like minds.
Hatred of the same things.
Similar interests.

I always felt that women that are attracted to assholes are most comfortable with abusive relationships. Being nice to them all of the time turns them off, or makes them less attracted to you. An overly attentive Bo is the last thing they want. I believe this quality tends to make all of their relationships short lived or emotionally draining.

(1) Normal; or
Like minds.
Similar interests.

I always felt that women that are attracted to assholes are most comfortable with abusive relationships. Being nice to them all of the time turns them off, or makes them less attracted to you. An overly attentive Bo is the last thing they want. I believe this quality tends to make all of their relationships short lived or emotionally draining.

Well, if you are going to make these kinds of statements, we need to know what an "overattentive" boyfriend would mean to you. Of course, some people are not looking for a relationship. Some women might choose an asshole because she simply isn't looking to get serious.

I never have or did care about money. I just want someone that is going to be real, that way I can easily filter out the shit....

So, you would date a homeless guy? A guy who was millions of dollars in debt?

Probably not, but not because of the money, it would be more of a statement about his responsibility (or lack of) - personality does play a role......

Probably not, but not because of the money, it would be more of a statement about his responsibility (or lack of) - personality does play a role......

And usually guys with no money are not very responsible. That is WHY they have no money. Lol.

(1) Normal; or
Like minds.
Similar interests.

An overly attentive man appears pathetic.
I think it speaks to a woman's self perception.
For example, the woman thinks "I'm a loser" so if this guy thinks I'm "all that" he's a DOUBLE loser.....

And usually guys with no money are not very responsible. That is WHY they have no money. Lol.

Some men are underachievers. Very witty, smart, but, just not into the climbing the corporate ladder, etc.
I could (if I were single) date someone with a minimal income if they were comfortable with who they are, and were compatible with me in other ways.....

I can deal with certain kinds of irresponsibility. But that's me. I understand why most women would want a stable and responsible man... in all ways....

(1) Normal; or
Like minds.
Similar interests.

For example, the woman thinks "I'm a loser" so if this guy thinks I'm "all that" he's a DOUBLE loser.....

I guess it depends on what a person would consider to be "overly attentive." Some women might like the attention. Others, not so much, and I don't think that means what you say it means either. People are different and some people don't want a "clingy" person and their freedom to come and go as they please might be something that is important.

I can deal with certain kinds of irresponsibility. But that's me. I understand why most women would want a stable and responsible man... in all ways....

The grass is always greener until you get to know the person. LOL. :D

(1) Normal; or
Like minds.
Similar interests.

I guess it depends on what a person would consider to be "overly attentive." Some women might like the attention. Others, not so much, and I don't think that means what you say it means either. People are different and some people don't want a "clingy" person and their freedom to come and go as they please might be something that is important.

If you are an introvert with high need for time alone, a clingy person will not work for you.
It's all personality mesh

yeah well there is that... and people that just plain don't know what the hell they want! :)

yeah well there is that... and people that just plain don't know what the hell they want! :)

Maybe you're a lesbian. :lol:

Maybe you're a lesbian. :lol:

No, I think I'm just narcissistic :(:oops:

Forum List

Back