Why do men..... ?

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......
I just need a good woman to split the wood pile...

We all have our wants/needs.

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Not much to ask. Right? :)

Sorry Bonzi...me and Defcon are already taken.

Greg

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Greg

:crybaby:

That's call "anal penetration".
You surrender to that? I bet it hurts when you get penetrated. I hate physical checkups when the dock sticks his finger up my ass. Now I opted for a female doctor... she just asks me if I can piss or not without sticking her finger up my ass. Works for me!
If I had a woman doctor I would insist that she stick her finger up my ass!

....and save the boys the trouble!!!

Greg

For example:

Greg

Not only did you turn me down, you laughed at my tears!!!! :argue:

I'm not sure any climax a man has is actually "involuntary"....
It is just a response to stimuli just like with a woman, no? Let's say you are in pitch dark and cannot see shit. You get physically stimulated by someone. You will reach climax, no? You had no intention to climax, yet you reach the point.... is that voluntary or involuntary? I would understand voluntary such as OK, I want to climax so I say to myself, let's climax but no stimuli is present, no concentrating effort is made. Noting happens in a drop of a hat. So, I would think climax is not a voluntary action. And you say...?

Yes it has happened to me before, but in High School in the middle of History class. Just the way I was sitting. Weird huh?

......and no the teacher was not hot and there were not hot guys (or girls) in that class....

well if you count the chair pushing my jeans into my <blank> stimuli......
Interesting... a wiggle worm in history class...or maybe just the constant pressure? I wouldn't know... maybe that's why women like to ride bicycles... the ass is moving and the tip of the seat is right there <blank> ?

well if you count the chair pushing my jeans into my <blank> stimuli......
Interesting... a wiggle worm in history class...or maybe just the constant pressure? I wouldn't know... maybe that's why women like to ride bicycles... the ass is moving ant the tip of the seat is right there <blank> ?

It doesn't happen anymore (dammit!) - I mean not just from sitting on a chair .... or even the bike in the gym....

For example:

Greg

Hey! Wait! I'm taken too (what was I thinking....)

Most men are little boys on the inside, they hide from who they are. They can't face the pride that controls them and are gutless to peek around a corner without the masks that protect them. Afraid of people knowing their second layer. Go for nothing, fall for everything. No drive. No balls.

Most men are little boys on the inside, they hide from who they are. They can't face the pride that controls them and are gutless to peek around a corner without the masks that protect them. Afraid of people knowing their second layer. Go for nothing, fall for everything. No drive. No balls.

..... the question I want the answer to is.... why......

..... the question I want the answer to is.... why......
Because in the open they want you to see The Terminator and on the inside they're my little ponies. This isnt ancient Rome or Greece and there's no Colosseum.

Forum List

Back