Why do men..... ?

I think you qualify as a deep thinker....So what are you doing here exploring what others think? I thought before one expresses an opinion goes through some kind of thinking process. I could be wrong.. as I remember, I was wrong one time a few years back...

Lololololol I think that you are in hell LOLOLOLOL...but seriously, I'm not here to hear what others "think"...I am on this site to propagate.

propagate the species....

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......
I just need a good woman to split the wood pile...

We all have our wants/needs.

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Not much to ask. Right? :)

Sorry Bonzi...me and Defcon are already taken.

Greg

Not only did you turn me down, you laughed at my tears!!!! :argue:

Indeed I am a cad and a bounder!!

Greg

The only time I use the phrase "I think" in a discussion is as a qualifier in propagating...most people (just like I don't) don't care what others think.

People care all too much what others think. that is the biggest problem with society....

Here to propagate as in spread ideas...not interested in "species-propagating" or anything else of that sort...last post to Bonzi :) ...will ignore future posts from you Bonzi, be advised :)

Here to propagate as in spread ideas...not interested in "species-propagating" or anything else of that sort...last post to Bonzi :) ...will ignore future posts from you Bonzi, be advised :)

oh okay sorry it was the first thing that popped into my head... have to watch that stream of consciousness (oh never mind, you are ignoring me anyway....) No sensk of humor!

Whoa!!! That's cool... now you let her have it! I am sure she is already retracting everything she said not lose your responses to her!

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

:lol:

For example:

:lol:

yeah okay... it WAS a criticism....

For example:

Why can't you............

1. Shut the fuck up
2 Stop Posting
3. Log Out
4. Throw your Internet Access Device in the trash

For example:

1. Shut the fuck up
2 Stop Posting
3. Log Out

Piss off you dill!! Don't like then SCROLL PAST!!!

Greg

Whoa!!! That's cool... now you let her have it! I am sure she is already retracting everything she said not lose your responses to her!

it was a crushing blow... will take me a while to get over it.....:rolleyes:

For example:

1. Shut the fuck up
2 Stop Posting
3. Log Out

I can do all those things. but, probably not going to happen. (except the log out part, I do that occasionally...)

For example:

1. Shut the fuck up
2 Stop Posting
3. Log Out
Uh.. you do have some issues. I detect a huge dose of insecurity. Are you uncomfortable? Go back to play you Playstation and watch some cartoons or something, moron

Anyone that talked about their "size" would be an automatic out for me anyway (I mean, when I was single....)
Shit, I just was about to say: "I have a huuuuge dick" to get you looking at me with unquenchable desire.... fuck... forget it...

Anyone that talked about their "size" would be an automatic out for me anyway (I mean, when I was single....)
Shit, I just was about to say: "I have a huuuuge dick" to get you looking at me with unquenchable desire.... fuck... forget it...

I don't like sex anyway... so matters not :)

Forum List

Back