Why do men..... ?

Most men are little boys on the inside, they hide from who they are. They can't face the pride that controls them and are gutless to peek around a corner without the masks that protect them. Afraid of people knowing their second layer. Go for nothing, fall for everything. No drive. No balls.

..... the question I want the answer to is.... why......
Because in the open they want you to see The Terminator and on the inside they're my little ponies. This isnt ancient Rome or Greece and there's no Colosseum.

Hmmmmm I don't think so.
Ponies? Makes them sound innocent or scared....
I think more like rats..... self absorbed and self indulgent.... but you are a guy and I'm not......

Most men are little boys on the inside, they hide from who they are. They can't face the pride that controls them and are gutless to peek around a corner without the masks that protect them. Afraid of people knowing their second layer. Go for nothing, fall for everything. No drive. No balls.

Because in the open they want you to see The Terminator and on the inside they're my little ponies. This isnt ancient Rome or Greece and there's no Colosseum.

Hmmmmm I don't think so.
I think more like rats..... self absorbed and self indulgent.... but you are a guy and I'm not......
I dont relate to my rat bretheren.

Hmmmmm I don't think so.

So... you're different..... ?

Hmmmmm I don't think so.
That's good news...for the rats, there are rat traps available...

Hmmmmm I don't think so.

So... you're different..... ?
In a lot of ways, and it's not even close.

... or Superman....
women are no different. Look at all the sexy cartoon avatars on here. The attractive women post their own pics as their avatars.....

... or Superman....
women are no different. Look at all the sexy cartoon avatars on here. The attractive women post their own pics as their avatars.....
Ive been seen by many here bonzi and i dont really care to be seen.l anymore. Im a handsome little devil, the Superman thing is a very long story and its not fucking vanity I can tell you that. People think they know me because I tell um 3,4 things over the internet. Truth? No. No they dont.

... or Superman....
Ive been seen by many here bonzi and i dont really care to be seen.l anymore. Im a handsome little devil, the Superman thing is a very long story and its not fucking vanity I can tell you that. People think they know me because I tell um 3,4 things over the internet. Truth? No. No they dont.

No one really knows anyone else. Especially over the internet. And, especially in a message board that is designed to "hide" in.

It's for people that want an escape. Because they are held back by something in their life, or, are like you said, afraid.....

People that embrace life will not spend much time here ..... You might be different, because, you have a show etc. working towards a goal... but really, who knows.....

... or Superman....

No one really knows anyone else. Especially over the internet. And, especially in a message board that is designed to "hide" in.

It's for people that want an escape. Because they are held back by something in their life, or, are like you said, afraid.....

People that embrace life will not spend much time here ..... You might be different, because, you have a show etc. working towards a goal... but really, who knows.....
I agree with 85% of this. You're smart and inquisitive Bonzi. Youve never bored me.

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

I blame global warming which makes women wear leggins and unbutton blouses to reveal cleavage.

Damn you Big Oil. Look what you did to me!

Interesting Bible verse...:

Psalm 21:9
King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

When I have more time, I will look that up later for the context.
There is no debate on God's wrath. I think it's funny people think they are qualified to criticize God.....

The only time I use the phrase "I think" in a discussion is as a qualifier in propagating...most people (just like I don't) don't care what others think.

The only time I use the phrase "I think" in a discussion is as a qualifier in propagating...most people (just like I don't) don't care what others think.
I think you qualify as a deep thinker....So what are you doing here exploring what others think? I thought before one expresses an opinion goes through some kind of thinking process. I could be wrong.. as I remember, I was wrong one time a few years back...

I think you qualify as a deep thinker....So what are you doing here exploring what others think? I thought before one expresses an opinion goes through some kind of thinking process. I could be wrong.. as I remember, I was wrong one time a few years back...

Lololololol I think that you are in hell LOLOLOLOL...but seriously, I'm not here to hear what others "think"...I am on this site to propagate.

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......
I just need a good woman to split the wood pile...

We all have our wants/needs.

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Not much to ask. Right? :)

Sorry Bonzi...me and Defcon are already taken.

Greg

Not only did you turn me down, you laughed at my tears!!!! :argue:

Indeed I am a cad and a bounder!!

Greg

Speak for yourself, dastard!!

Greg

Forum List

Back