Why do men..... ?

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......
I just need a good woman to split the wood pile...

We all have our wants/needs.

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

Not much to ask. Right? :)
Depends who you are asking....

I'm past the asking stage. Doubt I will ever be there again! Playing my hand the best I can at this point!
What does you hand play?
I bet you have to use it to flip the switch when you call for Jack office please...on the intercom system...

hahaha! okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I do not work in an office. No intercom at home

Stop thinking about my cock.
I wonder whose sock you are... Since Friday you became very familiar with the vocabulary you can use here what other boards would ban you for. You're not careful not using it so you are a sock. Either banned from here before or just running multiple accounts. Now, you can go and fuck yourself.
He is using his male chicken avatar?

not a guy........

If I were not married, I would like a man that wants to work like a dog, is smart and can fix anything, is funny, handsome, intuitive, affectionate and attentive.

I'm past the asking stage. Doubt I will ever be there again! Playing my hand the best I can at this point!
What does you hand play?
I bet you have to use it to flip the switch when you call for Jack office please...on the intercom system...

I am sure you don't pretend.....

Stop thinking about my cock.
I wonder whose sock you are... Since Friday you became very familiar with the vocabulary you can use here what other boards would ban you for. You're not careful not using it so you are a sock. Either banned from here before or just running multiple accounts. Now, you can go and fuck yourself.
He is using his male chicken avatar?

not a guy........
I forgot to feal first...
Justin-Bieber-MEME_1.jpg

What does you hand play?

I am sure you don't pretend.....

Oh hun that is my expertise! You got me there...

oh yeah, I forgot men obsessed with big tits also....
I have a long, awful, sad story about big tittied women...
I'll spare y'all the details; but juggernauts are out for this kid...

Could be because I'm older now, but a few kind words, an honest smile and a foot rub is more stimulating now than a lap dance was when I was 22.
A foot rub? Jesus fucking Christ!

A good foot rub doesn't just cover the feet.
I guess it also includes her cooking you a steak dinner while simultaneously blowing you and washing your clothes, eh? Fuck, man, you are more of a pig than I am!

Well sure it includes all of that. The difference is that she wants to do those things for me. Not because she thinks she is supposed to. She knows I don't expect or demand it. I'm just as happy to show my appreciation.

The WANTING to do it is the key!
But there are time we need to do things even if we don't want to - it's called sacrifice, and, even that should be done willingly...
That's call "anal penetration".

You surrender to that? I bet it hurts when you get penetrated. I hate physical checkups when the doc sticks his finger up my ass. Now I opted for a female doctor... she just asks me if I can piss or not without sticking her finger up my ass. Works for me!

You surrender to that? I bet it hurts when you get penetrated. I hate physical checkups when the dock sticks his finger up my ass. Now I opted for a female doctor... she just asks me if I can piss or not without sticking her finger up my ass. Works for me!
If I had a woman doctor I would insist that she stick her finger up my ass!

You surrender to that? I bet it hurts when you get penetrated. I hate physical checkups when the dock sticks his finger up my ass. Now I opted for a female doctor... she just asks me if I can piss or not without sticking her finger up my ass. Works for me!

If she had long fingernails she might scratch your boyfriend's dick.

A foot rub? Jesus fucking Christ!

A good foot rub doesn't just cover the feet.
I guess it also includes her cooking you a steak dinner while simultaneously blowing you and washing your clothes, eh? Fuck, man, you are more of a pig than I am!

Well sure it includes all of that. The difference is that she wants to do those things for me. Not because she thinks she is supposed to. She knows I don't expect or demand it. I'm just as happy to show my appreciation.

The WANTING to do it is the key!
But there are time we need to do things even if we don't want to - it's called sacrifice, and, even that should be done willingly...

You should be with a guy if you want that..... I mean if you are a guy and want it or even want to do it......

I have heard that men can have involuntary climax from that.....

I have heard that men can have involuntary climax from that.....

I'm not sure any climax a man has is actually "involuntary"....

It is just a response to stimuli just like with a woman, no? Let's say you are in pitch dark and cannot see shit. You get physically stimulated by someone. You will reach climax, no? You had no intention to climax, yet you reach the point.... is that voluntary or involuntary? I would understand voluntary such as OK, I want to climax so I say to myself, let's climax but no stimuli is present, no concentrating effort is made. Noting happens in a drop of a hat. So, I would think climax is not a voluntary action. And you say...?

It is just a response to stimuli just like with a woman, no? Let's say you are in pitch dark and cannot see shit. You get physically stimulated by someone. You will reach climax, no? You had no intention to climax, yet you reach the point.... is that voluntary or involuntary? I would understand voluntary such as OK, I want to climax so I say to myself, let's climax but no stimuli is present, no concentrating effort is made. Noting happens in a drop of a hat. So, I would think climax is not a voluntary action. And you say...?

I was trying to be funny... like ... like a guy would not WANT to climax ...
e.g. I don't want to volunteer to get off... not going to happen... ;)

Yes it has happened to me before, but in High School in the middle of History class. Just the way I was sitting. Weird huh?

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

Listen mate; my missus takes ME fishing!! She even got her boat license FIRST!! Now SHE is THE perfect wife!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back