Why do men..... ?

Anyone that talked about their "size" would be an automatic out for me anyway (I mean, when I was single....)
Shit, I just was about to say: "I have a huuuuge dick" to get you looking at me with unquenchable desire.... fuck... forget it...

I don't like sex anyway... so matters not :)
th

Anyone that talked about their "size" would be an automatic out for me anyway (I mean, when I was single....)
Shit, I just was about to say: "I have a huuuuge dick" to get you looking at me with unquenchable desire.... fuck... forget it...

I'm the one huge Dick. I when Pull shit out the whole room gets dark

.... well at least a few on here, keep posting (whining?) about what they want for women or what they are not getting out of women? What is the point? Looking for someone to agree or commiserate with?

For example:

"Why can't chicks for free have social morals"?
"I want a young student to sit on me and use me for a couch"

I'm sure there are more but it's like over and over and over .....

I have my own wishes but I'm pretty sure they are not going to come true or even that I'll feel better posting about them on here....

Not a criticism, just wondering......

Why can't you............

1. Shut the fuck up
2 Stop Posting
3. Log Out
4. Throw your Internet Access Device in the trash
Uh.. you do have some issues. I detect a huge dose of insecurity. Are you uncomfortable? Go back to play you Playstation and watch some cartoons or something, moron

I detect MONGO is the first name on your birth certificate

.... I think I'll pass on that offer....
I would put a 'passion mark' on his dick with a chain saw...what a fucking moron. First when he showed up on the board he was whining about not getting pussy and some people were trying to console him...look what he evolved into...an obnoxious asshole who keeps failing in real life...

I would put a 'passion mark' on his dick with a chain saw...what a fucking moron. First when he showed up on the board he was whining about not getting pussy and some people were trying to console him...look what he evolved into...an obnoxious asshole who keeps failing in real life...

ouch! :eek-52:

Don't hate me just be cool with me

In real life...
Being nice, gentle, passion and kind.... No matter what something good will come out of it. That includes pussy.
Being an asshole or a jerk.... Nothing good will come out of it. That concludes NO pussy.

In real life...
Being nice, gentle, passion and kind.... No matter what something good will come out of it. That includes pussy.
Being an asshole or a jerk.... Nothing good will come out of it. That concludes NO pussy.

Hmmmm..... true if you are dealing with a decent well adjusted girl.
There are woman out there that are just drawn to losers/assholes.....

In real life...

Agree. 100%.....But at least you give it a shot. Worst is you get turned off. Best you get rewarded for trying. No matter what the result is...success for trying.

In real life...

Agree. 100%.....But at least you give it a shot. Worst is you get turned off. Best you get rewarded for trying. No matter what the result is...success for trying.

If I ever found myself dating again (God forbid!) I would hope I have learned to discipline myself to NOT ignore the red flags. So many times I have ignored them and had to pay the price (wasted love/time etc.)

In real life...

So what you saying is If I start being nice I can have a woman sit on my face by Christmas?

In real life...

So what you saying is If I start being nice I can have a woman sit on my face by Christmas?

You have to mean it.... can you pull that off?

In real life...

That depends on how you meet and handle women. What I'm telling you is being nice have a better chance of getting laid. Than being obnoxious, rude, asshole or cheap.
Christmas is way way too long. How old are you anyway?

Last edited:

I don't like sex anyway... so matters not :)

Age 51 is way too young to give up sex.

Oh, I haven't given up. I only really enjoy it under certain circumstances -
It has nothing to do with technique or mechanics.....

I have a way of shutting people up (unintentionally) ... I think the show is over Geaux!

Forum List

Back