Why do not conservatives boycott corporations that are agains conservativism?

Oleoh

Aug 30, 2015
Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

Why don't do like the left?

Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

What did the first 4 do that was "against conservatism"?

Did they have the nerve to not agree with you on something therefore they hate you all?

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

I'm too busy taking care of my family.. who has time for all that nonsense?

Anyhoo, I don't do Disney, Facebook, I do Google, and I don't drink soft drinks... as for Huff 'n Puff, etc. Who watches that shit?

Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

Did they have the nerve to not agree with you on something therefore they hate you all?

It's just my view after reading about them, I can be wrong. I've not mentioned hate of conservatives, just that they pobably don't like conservativism and are against this group of opinions. I just want to hear if conservatives want to use the same tactics as the left, boycotting corporations and so forth.

These loons look like they are active
http://onemillionmoms.com/

They are active, but they probably are not fighting for conservative opinions, just better media corporations. The members probably ranges from left to right.
What about these guys ?
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20160309_David-Bowie-Musical-Memorial.pdf
Westboro Baptist is not Conservative. They're lunatics. Try again.

Conservatives tend to focus more on living life well than getting all outraged and trying to strike back at something that offends them, and stuff.

Conservatives tend to focus more on living life well than getting all outraged and trying to strike back at something that offends them, and stuff.

I think that may be a mastake. Just look at how they get their way.

Conservatives are generally lazy. The abortion issue demonstrates this very well. You get to feel all high and like you are 'doing gods work protecting the unborn', but as soon as they are born conservatives see you as competition and worthy of whatever misery befalls you.

Witness the Flint Michigan water clusterf#$k. The Republican governor there wanted to save money so he couldn't care less if some of 'those' children had to drink lead contaminated water, which causes permanent lifelong brain damage. And conservatives are defending HIM. It's easy to be 'against abortion' when it costs you no money and very little time or effort. You don't really have to do anything other than whine real loud, which also fits in real well with how conservatives naturally are. Just listen to con-talk-radio. 24/7 whining how miserable life is and how it's all someone else's fault.

The only time you ever saw conservatives out protesting is when a black president was elected and the racists came out in droves to protest that, called the Tea Party.

Conservatives are generally lazy. The abortion issue demonstrates this very well. You get to feel all high and like you are 'doing gods work protecting the unborn', but as soon as they are born conservatives see you as competition and worthy of whatever misery befalls you.

Witness the Flint Michigan water clusterf#$k. The Republican governor there wanted to save money so he couldn't care less if some of 'those' children had to drink lead contaminated water, which causes permanent lifelong brain damage. And conservatives are defending HIM. It's easy to be 'against abortion' when it costs you no money and very little time or effort. You don't really have to do anything other than whine real loud, which also fits in real well with how conservatives naturally are. Just listen to con-talk-radio. 24/7 whining how miserable life is and how it's all someone else's fault.

The only time you ever saw conservatives out protesting is when a black president was elected and the racists came out in droves to protest that, called the Tea Party.

This is what really drives me away from the left, their constant defamatory comments and lying. I should let this go by without commenting, but really. And stop destroying Isaac Newtons reputation, he would have sued you if he were alive today.

Their nice to gays and gays are AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD GOD!

I'm too busy taking care of my family.. who has time for all that nonsense?

Anyhoo, I don't do Disney, Facebook, I do Google, and I don't drink soft drinks... as for Huff 'n Puff, etc. Who watches that shit?
But Disney is bent on turning our children .... GAY!

This is what really drives me away from the left, their constant defamatory comments and lying. I should let this go by without commenting, but really. And stop destroying Isaac Newtons reputation, he would have sued you if he were alive today.

You have to be kidding. Read any post here by a conservative. It is full of vitriol and how 'the left', a ridiculous construction to begin with, is responsible for all evil everywhere forever. Lying? It is synonymous with conservatism these days. It didn't used to be, but it is now.

Forum List

Back