Why do not conservatives boycott corporations that are agains conservativism?

Nonsense, I do no such thing and implied no such thing. Stop making shit up. You claimed conservatives didn't boycott and I provided links to organizations that do exactly like that. I am really sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. Truly, I am.

For the most part, most people do not boycott over such silly bullshit.

i didnt make up anything

bs leftards in great numbers fall in line on boycotts all the time

however it is a losing plan for the most part

Except for the parts where you are claiming that the links I provided represented all conservatives and that conservatives do not boycott. Other than that, no, you haven't made up anything. lol

exactly your links did not live up to your innuendo about conservatives

Again, I don't care if you wish to remain willfully obtuse. You are free to ignore the fact that conservatives also organize boycotts as well. Closing your eyes and pretending they do not doesn't change reality.

perhaps you do not understand what obtuse means

i understand completely what happened

you tried to carpet bomb conservatives with a blanket statement which is inaccurate

No, you do not understand what happened. You made a mistake in claiming that conservatives do not boycott and when provided evidence that they do you pretended I was claiming all conservatives and dismissed the evidence. If it makes you feel better to lie about my position have at it.

i didnt make up anything

Except for the parts where you are claiming that the links I provided represented all conservatives and that conservatives do not boycott. Other than that, no, you haven't made up anything. lol

Again, I don't care if you wish to remain willfully obtuse. You are free to ignore the fact that conservatives also organize boycotts as well. Closing your eyes and pretending they do not doesn't change reality.

you tried to carpet bomb conservatives with a blanket statement which is inaccurate

No, you do not understand what happened. You made a mistake in claiming that conservatives do not boycott and when provided evidence that they do you pretended I was claiming all conservatives and dismissed the evidence. If it makes you feel better to lie about my position have at it.

for the most part your links didnt "prove" anything

they certainly didnt indicate that conservatives are behind the boycotting

not every church is conservative

nor are blog sites all conservative

The Liberty Counsel, One Million Moms, The American Family Association, and, The National Organization for Marriage are all socially conservative groups. All of them have called for and organized boycotts.

Lets be real, you never had the slightest intention of ever believing what links I posted. It shattered your bias so you we forced to just dismiss them instead. You can't come to terms with the fact that conservatives can be just as silly as liberals when it comes to boycotts.

The Liberty Counsel, The American Family Association, and, National Organization for Marriage are all socially conservative groups. All of them have called for and organized boycotts.

Lets be real, you never had the slightest intention of ever believing what links I posted. It shattered your bias so you we forced to just dismiss them instead. You can't come to terms with the fact that conservatives can be just as silly as liberals when it comes to boycotts.

very small percentages

btw i didnt see any mission statements of those organizations declaring themselves conservatives

or are you saying all religious people are conservatives

are you tossing blanket statements out again

Nonsense, I do no such thing and implied no such thing. Stop making shit up. You claimed conservatives didn't boycott and I provided links to organizations that do exactly like that. I am really sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. Truly, I am.

For the most part, most people do not boycott over such silly bullshit.

i didnt make up anything

what more sad, is they didn't see how what the chicks did overseas while we had our military in the Iraq war as something anyone would get upset over. so what did they do they, dumped on their own fellow countrymen and women over some stupid band. and then they didn't even try to help save their career after it all. and they wonder how people see them as being Unpatrotic, UnAmerican, haters of everyone but people of their own ilk.

I don't think there would be enough support for wingnut boycotts to make much of a difference.

Example: Chik-Fil-A?

I was thinking Starbucks.

Apparently the left has magic powers, we're credited with getting rid of Mozilla's CEO with barley lifting a finger.

How many years ago did libs shutdown Chik-Fill-A? How is the boycott of Limbaugh working? He may leave the air any year now.

Is that the same Chik-Fil-A that no longer gives money to groups that discriminate against homosexuals? Regardless of whether that boycott was considered successful or not, the company made changes, what else could one ask for?

Rush Limbaugh appears to have lost quite a few sponsors, I wouldn't expect him to ever leave the air due to any boycotts but it appears EIB took a hit.

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative beliefs the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their beliefs, or Trump?

Why don't do like the left?

Because unlike liberals, capitalism doesn't discriminate, nor does it work that way. If the employee who sold me Guild Wars 2 over the internet is gay or a liberal, I don't care. I want the game, not a political debate. If I go to the grocery store, and the cashier ringing me up is flaming gay or liberal, I don't care. I want my family fed.

I don't think there would be enough support for wingnut boycotts to make much of a difference.

Apparently the left has magic powers, we're credited with getting rid of Mozilla's CEO with barley lifting a finger.

How many years ago did libs shutdown Chik-Fill-A? How is the boycott of Limbaugh working? He may leave the air any year now.

Is that the same Chik-Fil-A that no longer gives money to groups that discriminate against homosexuals?

That you know of.

Is that the same Chik-Fil-A that no longer gives money to groups that discriminate against homosexuals? Regardless of whether that boycott was considered successful or not, the company made changes, what else could one ask for?

Rush Limbaugh appears to have lost quite a few sponsors, I wouldn't expect him to ever leave the air due to any boycotts but it appears EIB took a hit.

Better Google it again.

The sponsors that left were no more or no less the sponsors that usually come and go. True, some did leave, but were quickly replaced by others waiting in line to get in.

The media focused on those that left which happened before his comment, during his comment, and even today. Their goal was to demonstrate that said companies responded to his comments. A few did, but others just quit doing business with the company which again, is quite normal in business.

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

because unlike the leftists conservatives are not fascists

i suspect the dixie chicks might feel differently.

wow the dixie chicks

--LOL

She nailed you to the cross on that one.

Lmao

Is that the same Chik-Fil-A that no longer gives money to groups that discriminate against homosexuals?

That you know of.

If you want to hold onto hope that the boycott on Chik-Fil-A in the face of advancements in gay rights had no effect then you certainly have that right.

Better Google it again.

The sponsors that left were no more or no less the sponsors that usually come and go. True, some did leave, but were quickly replaced by others waiting in line to get in.

The media focused on those that left which happened before his comment, during his comment, and even today. Their goal was to demonstrate that said companies responded to his comments. A few did, but others just quit doing business with the company which again, is quite normal in business.

If you say so.

That you know of.

If you want to hold onto hope that the boycott on Chik-Fil-A in the face of advancements in gay rights had no effect then you certainly have that right.

Just like you have the right to pretend it did.

Better Google it again.

If you say so.

Left wing nutter has no argument.

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

because unlike the leftists conservatives are not fascists

i suspect the dixie chicks might feel differently.

wow the dixie chicks

--LOL

She nailed you to the cross on that one.

Lmao

--LOL

yeah not really

but thanks

how many years back did she have to go to try and prove a point

Forum List

Back