Why do not conservatives boycott corporations that are agains conservativism?

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

Why don't do like the left?

because unlike the leftists conservatives are not fascists

Don't kid yourself. They boycott corporations as well but like all half-baked and whiny moans it usually fails. Most people don't give a shit that Coke has a commercial with queers hugging or whatever. lol

who are they boycotting

Disney, JC Penny, Heinz, AARP, Starbucks...

The list goes on and on but like all whiny crusades they ultimately fail. I don't care that Heinz has an ad with homos embracing. They have the best ketchup on the face of the Earth.

Because we are better than the left.

Republicans look at liberals and just see another American with a different point of view. When a liberal looks at a conservative, they see their mortal enemy. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

Boycotts can backfire you know. Remember just a few years ago with Chic-Fil-A?

And remember Rush Limbaugh's theory: we need liberals around to remind us of what we don't want to become as a country.

Boycotts only hurt the person doing the boycott for the most part. Why deny yourself because somebody who has a company has a different point of view than ours? Buy what you want to buy. Watch what you want to watch at the movie theater or television. Bill Gates is not going to become a conservative because you don't buy his computers or video games. Starbucks is not going to become conservative because you don't drink their coffee.
Heck, nowadays, a liberal looks at a name written in chalk on the sidewalk and flees in terror.

And you know.......we are the party of the war on women because we think they should pay for their own birth control. The horrors.

You should pay for your wars.

We're still paying for yours

English please, Njambo.

Which one?

Not fluent in ebonic english. So sorry .

Heck, nowadays, a liberal looks at a name written in chalk on the sidewalk and flees in terror.

And you know.......we are the party of the war on women because we think they should pay for their own birth control. The horrors.

You should pay for your wars.

We're still paying for yours

English please, Njambo.

Which one?

Not fluent in ebonic english. So sorry .

I didn't support the Iraq war. I do support raising taxes to pay for wars.

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

Don't kid yourself. They boycott corporations as well but like all half-baked and whiny moans it usually fails. Most people don't give a shit that Coke has a commercial with queers hugging or whatever. lol

Now something like that, I would quit using the product; not because I'm trying to teach the company a lesson, but I don't want my money supporting advertisement like that. I drink Pepsi anyway.

If a company supports certain issues or parties, that's one thing. I'll be a customer of theirs because I respect their right to side on issues or parties and their views have nothing to do with their product or service. But when they put politics in their product, that's when they lose my business. In fact, the last Super Bowl is probably the last one I'll watch.

who are they boycotting

The list goes on and on but like all whiny crusades they ultimately fail. I don't care that Heinz has an ad with homos embracing. They have the best ketchup on the face of the Earth.

i dont boycott any of them

as for starbucks i dont like the price of their coffee

but like all whiny crusades they ultimately fail.

must be that Conservatives are not sheep like the lefties

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

who are they boycotting

No, they are sheep as well but they just boycott companies for different stupid reasons. lol

who are they boycotting

No, they are sheep as well but they just boycott companies for different stupid reasons. lol

conservatives dont boycott

they believe the market will take care of it

who are they boycotting

Except when do boycott...

Why is it so hard for you believe that conservatives hold whiny boycotts just like whiny liberals?

who are they boycotting

Why is it so hard for you believe that conservatives hold whiny boycotts just like whiny liberals?

lets see the Conservative organizations calling for boycotts

a couple of links would be grand

lets see the Conservative organizations calling for boycotts

a couple of links would be grand

The American Family Association, One Millions Moms, National Orgnaztion for Marriage, Focus on the Family, and The Liberty Counsel have all organized boycotts against companies. You are free to pretend conservatives don't organize whiny boycotts all you wish. They do...just like whiny liberals.

Answer to title question:

Same reason ALL Americans do not boycott American businesses, amusement parks, computer conglomerates/businesses, etc despite bitching how those businesses are out-sourcing American jobs, looking out for their own profit, instead of for Americans: CONVENIENCE! CHEAP GOODS / SERVICES!

Don't try to make it sound like Conservatives are some special 'breed' unlike Liberals, Libertarians, or anyone else in this matter. When I am at Wal Mart I see all political affiliations in there, many who bitch about how it is destroying 'mom and pop' and other US businesses. I am there, but at least I am not a hypocrite. I try to go to other businesses / stores, but sometimes I am in a rush or running low on cash.

If Americans were TRULY dedicated to fighting the Microsfot's, Disneys, Wal Marts, etc they would boycott them....but let's be real. Ain't happening. It takes too much effort, and Americans these days aren't about 'too much effort' regarding anything.

Yup, because in this time of Orwellian speech, refusing to subsidize is the same as denying. Strange days, indeed.

I wonder if we could make the case that refusing to make taxpayers subsidize gun purchases is the same as denying someone the right to a firearm, or refusing to subsidize churches is the same as denying the right to freedom of religion?

Those on the left wrong have already been trying to put forth the argument that not subjecting churches to taxation and other government interference amounts to “subsidizing” them.

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative beliefs the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their beliefs, or Trump?

Because they respect the 1st amendment no matter how abhorrent the lefts rhetoric is.
The left believes in controlling and getting people fired because they don't like opposing views.
That is not the American way.

lets start a protest against that title. conservatives WORK for a living, they don't have all that free time to be enticed by a party and their puppet masters to go out protesting on a whim. Plus the money the protesters are being paid is from Uncle Georgie Soros: who owns the Democrat party and they own all the So called, protesters crapping all over us. we dealt with them under Bush (so called: anti-war protesters, etc )and now again here we are. we are coming up to another Election and they unleash their mobs of thugs on us

Because we are better than the left.

Republicans look at liberals and just see another American with a different point of view. When a liberal looks at a conservative, they see their mortal enemy. Just ask Hillary Clinton.

Boycotts can backfire you know. Remember just a few years ago with Chic-Fil-A?

And remember Rush Limbaugh's theory: we need liberals around to remind us of what we don't want to become as a country.

Boycotts only hurt the person doing the boycott for the most part. Why deny yourself because somebody who has a company has a different point of view than ours? Buy what you want to buy. Watch what you want to watch at the movie theater or television. Bill Gates is not going to become a conservative because you don't buy his computers or video games. Starbucks is not going to become conservative because you don't drink their coffee.

Yup, because in this time of Orwellian speech, refusing to subsidize is the same as denying. Strange days, indeed.

I wonder if we could make the case that refusing to make taxpayers subsidize gun purchases is the same as denying someone the right to a firearm, or refusing to subsidize churches is the same as denying the right to freedom of religion?

It doesn't work on our side.

The concept of victory to the left is to divide Americans into groups, and then pick the groups they love and the groups they hate. In that process, Democrats are able to create new classes of victims. And let's face it, victims are their largest group of constituents.

Without victims and government dependents, there would be no Democrat party. As people are able to break the shackles of government, there are less victims in this country and that scares the hell out of the Democrats. Solution? Create more victims be they real or not.

Many people are also getting smarter about liberal politics. That's why the war on women didn't fly so well. I don't know any woman that thinks Republicans waged a war on her. But the Democrats figured they were smarter than the people. The War on Women hit two of their categories: government dependents and victims.

as usual, you people have it backwards. it is the radical rightwing vision of america that is divided. calling you on your hatred and bigotry is not divisive....it is inclusive.

maybe you should stop pretending that you're conservative when you're a bunch of radical regressives who want us back in the 1950's when blacks couldn't eat at your lunch counters, women were property and gays were closeted.

beyond that, you fight for nothing.
It's exremely difficult to take someone seriously when they say something like that.

who are they boycotting

Because "whiny conservative" is an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back