Why do not conservatives boycott corporations that are agains conservativism?

i dont boycott any of them

as for starbucks i dont like the price of their coffee

but like all whiny crusades they ultimately fail.

must be that Conservatives are not sheep like the lefties

No, they are sheep as well but they just boycott companies for different stupid reasons. lol

conservatives dont boycott

they believe the market will take care of it

Except when do boycott...

Why is it so hard for you believe that conservatives hold whiny boycotts just like whiny liberals?

lets see the Conservative organizations calling for boycotts

a couple of links would be grand

The American Family Association, One Millions Moms, National Orgnaztion for Marriage, Focus on the Family, and The Liberty Counsel have all organized boycotts against companies. You are free to pretend conservatives don't organize whiny boycotts all you wish. They do...just like whiny liberals.

nice but where are the links to the boycotts

No, they are sheep as well but they just boycott companies for different stupid reasons. lol

conservatives dont boycott

they believe the market will take care of it

Except when do boycott...

Why is it so hard for you believe that conservatives hold whiny boycotts just like whiny liberals?

lets see the Conservative organizations calling for boycotts

a couple of links would be grand

The American Family Association, One Millions Moms, National Orgnaztion for Marriage, Focus on the Family, and The Liberty Counsel have all organized boycotts against companies. You are free to pretend conservatives don't organize whiny boycotts all you wish. They do...just like whiny liberals.

nice but where are the links to the boycotts

Here you go:

Ky. Christian Group Calls for Boycott of PNC Bank Over Gay Pride Support

Dump Starbucks - Why dump Starbucks?

Home Depot pledges to continue support for gay agenda despite massive petition/boycott

NOMblog: Who's Targeting Whom?

Conservative groups' latest boycott target: American Girl

McDonalds: Billions and Billions Insulted - Liberty

Contact Wal-Mart at 1-800-WAL-MART - Liberty

Christian Group Escalates Boycott Against Disney

the lifesite one was not a boycott

in Kentucy a group is now all the conservatives -really a reach

then you posted a blog site --LOL

then you post a "report" that conservatives boycott --LOL

who the hell is the liberty council never heard of them

now you suggest a Christian group represents all conservatives

thanks for spending so much time on it

but you really did not make a case

that conservatives do boycotts

for the most and large part they do not

as your earlier post indicates

because they do not join together

and generally fall apart

they just dont have the drone like mindset

that libtards do

and generally fall apart

that libtards do

I never said that these groups represent all conservatives. Or even suggested as much. You asked for links of conservative groups boycotting businesses and I provided them to you. I am not surprised you would just dismiss them outright as it doesn't appear to the follow your narrative. Getting down to brass tacks: whiny conservatives organize silly boycotts just like whiny liberals.

By the way, that blog site is the official boycott list for The National Organization of Marriage. lol

and generally fall apart

that libtards do

I never said that these groups represent all conservatives. Or even suggested as much. You asked for links of conservative groups boycotting businesses and I provided them to you. I am not surprised you would just dismiss them outright as it doesn't appear to the follow your narrative. Getting down to brass tacks: whiny conservatives organize silly boycotts just like whiny liberals.

By the way, that blog site is the official boycott list for The National Organization of Marriage. lol

are you back tracking

looks like it

to be truthful very few Conservatives believe in boycotting

and generally fall apart

that libtards do

are you back tracking

looks like it

Back tracking?! Hardly. No where once did I say these organizations represent all conservatives. Not once. You asked for links, I provided them, they didn't jive with your narrative so you dismissed them. I don't really care if you believe conservatives do not boycott businesses or not. You are free to be as willfully obtuse as you wish.

In this thread you went from 'conservatives do not boycott' to 'very few conservatives believe in boycotting.' Someone here is backtracking but it isn't me. :lol:

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

Why don't do like the left?

because unlike the leftists conservatives are not fascists

i suspect the dixie chicks might feel differently.

and generally fall apart

that libtards do

are you back tracking

looks like it

Back tracking?! Hardly. No where once did I say these organizations represent all conservatives. Not once. You asked for links, I provided them, they didn't jive with your narrative so you dismissed them. I don't really care if you believe conservatives do not boycott businesses or not. You are free to be as willfully obtuse as you wish.

In this thread you went from 'conservatives do not boycott' to 'very few conservatives believe in boycotting.' Someone here is backtracking but it isn't me. :lol:

No where once did I say these organizations represent all conservatives.

no that is exactly what you tried to make it sound like and you are incorrect

that is why i asked for links and your links failed

for the most part conservatives do not boycott it is a losing proposition

Many corporations has vented anti-conservative belifes the last years. Examples are Disney, Facebook, Google and Coca Cola. News outlets like CNN, Huffington post, Slates are also very anti-conservative.

The liberals have done this for years, they even try to take away peoples jobs for voicing opinions they don't like. Why don't we write letters and so forth like them?

This isn't about conservatives, because Trump are a traditional democrat, but shouldn't they also boycott corporations they see are against their belifes, or Trump?

wow the dixie chicks

--LOL

and generally fall apart

that libtards do

are you back tracking

looks like it

Nonsense, I did no such thing and implied no such thing. Stop making shit up. You claimed conservatives didn't boycott and I provided links to organizations that do exactly like that. I am really sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. Truly, I am.

For the most part, most people do not boycott over such silly bullshit.

Last edited:

wow the dixie chicks

--LOL
I can't believe they are still whining over some freaking band. if they cared so much about them. they would have joined forces to save them. but they didn't want to part with their money to save the poor little dears. too damn funny that Pelosi had a daughter make some crockumentary about them about how they were, suppressed and oppressed by them right wingers and even that DIDN'T SAVE THEM. she pocketed the money instead of giving them a hand with it.. just pathetic

and generally fall apart

that libtards do

are you back tracking

looks like it

Nonsense, I do no such thing and implied no such thing. Stop making shit up. You claimed conservatives didn't boycott and I provided links to organizations that do exactly like that. I am really sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. Truly, I am.

i didnt make up anything

bs leftards in great numbers fall in line on boycotts all the time

however it is a losing plan for the most part

wow the dixie chicks

--LOL
I can't believe they are still whining over some freaking band. if they cared so much about them. they would have joined forces to save them. but they didn't want to part with their money to save the poor little dears. too damn funny that Pelosi had a daughter make some crockumentary about them about how they were suppressed and oppressed by them right wingers and even that DIDN'T SAVE THEM. she pocketed the money instead of giving them a hand with it.. just pathetic

all in a poor attempt to demonstrate that "conservatives" boycott

--LOL

And I'd like to know how the op knows that they don't boycott these businesses? ever heard of the Individual ? or everything has to be a mob like the left/liberal? it's a goofy question, sorry

are you back tracking

looks like it

Nonsense, I do no such thing and implied no such thing. Stop making shit up. You claimed conservatives didn't boycott and I provided links to organizations that do exactly like that. I am really sorry that doesn't fit your narrative. Truly, I am.

i didnt make up anything

Except for the parts where you are claiming that the links I provided represented all conservatives and that conservatives do not boycott. Other than that, no, you haven't made up anything. lol

wow the dixie chicks

--LOL
I can't believe they are still whining over some freaking band. if they cared so much about them. they would have joined forces to save them. but they didn't want to part with their money to save the poor little dears. too damn funny that Pelosi had a daughter make some crockumentary about them about how they were suppressed and oppressed by them right wingers and even that DIDN'T SAVE THEM. she pocketed the money instead of giving them a hand with it.. just pathetic

all in a poor attempt to demonstrate that "conservatives" boycott

--LOL

the chicks were good and had a good thing going but, they are the ones who brought their own downfall to themselves. Country music fans aren't like pop, hip hop, rap crap, opera, fans. they are loyal but also very patriotic. they didn't care for what they said while OVERSEAS about Bush. we had boots on the ground with our military men and women in the Iraq war. so they learned a hard lesson. I felt sympathy for about a minuet and then they were just a memory. boo hoo

are you back tracking

looks like it

i didnt make up anything

Except for the parts where you are claiming that the links I provided represented all conservatives and that conservatives do not boycott. Other than that, no, you haven't made up anything. lol

exactly your links did not live up to your innuendo about conservatives

i didnt make up anything

Again, I don't care if you wish to remain willfully obtuse. You are free to ignore the fact that conservatives also organize boycotts as well. Closing your eyes and pretending they do not doesn't change reality.

i didnt make up anything

Again, I don't care if you wish to remain willfully obtuse. You are free to ignore the fact that conservatives also organize boycotts as well. Closing your eyes and pretending they do not doesn't change reality.

perhaps you do not understand what obtuse means

i understand completely what happened

you tried to carpet bomb conservatives with a blanket statement which is inaccurate

Forum List

Back